Community > Posts By > wouldee

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 01:30 PM
LOL true.

so much for the "free lunch program" too.

drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 01:27 PM
Edited by wouldee on Sun 09/21/08 01:28 PM

Bill Gates from Wall Street? Really? I thought he built his company in Redmond, WA, but Woody, I'm sure you're right.

his fortune is due to Wall Street investing in his monopolistic invention.

they have capitalized him very handsomely while rewarding themselves with the crumbs.

yes, in fact, he is a laizze fair capitalist and a social democrat as well.

he is all things to all men that he might know all men's business from the secret peep hole of his quirky little business of creating software that no one but Bill Gates really understands.

Even the US Government can't stop hm.

they have still no clue how his clever inventiveness really works and to what degree it's incomprehensibly vast capabilities can be known, let alone be measured.

How do we know that he isn't a closet peeping tom?

we don't.

but carry on thinking in eminently obvious and succinct suppositions of semantical machination.

think

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 01:14 PM

pure brilliance in leadership.

That will most certainly mark a change in direction for this nation.

Well, yeah. After Dubya, the bar is set pretty low.

I agree, but this Congress spanked him in lowering the bar to new depths.

I like their example even better.

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 01:13 PM
she should write a book on how the little people can get raises like her 200% raise .

she is coaching her husband, isn't she?

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 01:08 PM
meanwhile, nobama is in stealth mode. huh?

think

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 01:08 PM
http://www.vitalchek.com/

here is where you can order birth certificates.

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 01:05 PM
http://www.cityofsandpoint.com/

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 01:04 PM

actually, it is telling of yours.

aren't birth certificates a matter of public record?

go look for yourself.

think
I have been looking all over the net for the birth certificate if you can find it let me know. All Ican find are pictures of sarah palin 7 months pregnant and she looks non pregnant, all except for one that I suspect is a faked PR pillow shot. Hey if you have real proof let me know I would like to know the truth beyond doubt and a birth certificate would do just that

look here for where to begin your search for public records.

Born: 11 February 1964
Birthplace: Sandpoint, Idaho
Best Known As: John McCain's vice-presidential candidate in 2008

Name at birth: Sarah Louise Heath

Sarah Palin, the first female governor of Alaska, is John McCain's vice-presidential running mate in the elections of 2008. Palin was born in Idaho but moved to Alaska with her family when she was three months old. Two accomplishments from her youth have become especially well known: she played point guard for Wasilla (AK) High School, helping the team win Alaska's small-school championship in 1982, and then placed second in the Miss Alaska contest of 1984. She earned a journalism degree from the University of Idaho in 1987, then returned to Alaska and married Todd Palin, her high school boyfriend, in 1988. After a few brief stints as a TV sportscaster in Anchorage, Palin joined the Wasilla city council in 1992, then served as the city's mayor from 1996-2002. She became Alaska's first female governor on 4 December 2006 after running a campaign based on ethics and clean government. Two years later, in a surprise selection, McCain made her the Republican Party's first female candidate for vice president.

Palin announced on 1 September 2008 that her 17-year-old daughter, Bristol, was pregnant and would marry the father of the child... Wasilla is located 35 miles north of Anchorage. According to the city's website in September 2008, the population is 7028 people... Palin has been called a "hockey mom" -- an Alaskan play on soccer mom... Her high school basketball nickname was "Sarah Barracuda"... The Palins have five children: son Track (b. 1989), daughters Bristol (b. 1991), Willow (b. 1995), and Piper (b. 2001), and son Trig (b. 2008). Trig, who has Down Syndrome, was born while Palin was governor. Track Palin joined the US Army in 2007.

http://www.answers.com/topic/sarah-palin

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 01:00 PM

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2007/09/obamas_mother_in_new_ad.html

nobama's own words.

"I remember my mother. She was 53 years old when she died of ovarian cancer, and you know what she was thinking about in the last months of her life? She wasn’t thinking about getting well. She wasn't thinking about coming to terms with her own mortality. She had been diagnosed just as she was transitioning between jobs. And she wasn’t sure whether insurance was going to cover the medical expenses because they might consider this a preexisting condition. I remember just being heartbroken, seeing her struggle through the paperwork and the medical bills and the insurance forms. So, I have seen what it's like when somebody you love is suffering because of a broken health care system. And it's wrong. It's not who we are as a people."

We sure cannot ask her.

think

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 12:52 PM
Edited by wouldee on Sun 09/21/08 12:53 PM
oops.

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 12:50 PM
Edited by wouldee on Sun 09/21/08 12:54 PM
simple.

subpoena medical records that substantiate his American birth.

Or someone can go to Kenya and talk to his dad and brother, eh?

if he was born at home, there must be a notorietized statement of fact by a witness, nicht wahr?

or which hospital in Hawaii was he born in and which doctor signed the birth certificate?

oh this could get interesting, eh?

:banana: drinks :banana: drinks oops rofl scared shocked surprised tongue2

:thumbsup: waving

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 12:46 PM
just imagine all the fun the demoncrats will have applauding nobama while he destroys all those pesky self righteous conservatives and bible thumping God and Guns rednecks everywhere.

The party is just getting started.

Ted Nugent for VP!!!!!!!!!!!!

drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drool

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 12:35 PM
Edited by wouldee on Sun 09/21/08 12:36 PM
actually, it is telling of yours.

aren't birth certificates a matter of public record?

go look for yourself.

think

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 12:30 PM
Meanwhile, the looney left seizes the opportunity to paint in crayola shades of ugly red and purty blue.

did i not say this the looney left's answer?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 12:26 PM
all earmarks are used by both sides of the aisle to say the other supports garbage bills.

all bills have garbage in them before they are in final draft.

Every election year, any candidate from any party can say any uther candidate is a flip flopper by virtue of pointing to any one earmark in any one bill.

This is what we all have to endure assaulting our ears from EVERY candidate regarding the record of EVERY candiate.

Nobama knows this and has become the epitome of the "deer in the headlights atrophy" representative of his bankrupt record of accomplishments.

Just because nobama didn't vote for most bills in congress only goes to show that he is incapable of standing anywhere on any issue.

This will be his mindset as Chief executive and his Foreign policy will reflect his incompetence and lack of content and character towards making a decision, AT ALL.

His foreign policy will have the distinction of bearing his philosophy od saying much and doing little.

By default, we can expect the enemies of America to make the decisions for us, so nobama can assure himself that he is not to blame for whatever is wrong in the world.

pure brilliance in leadership.

That will most certainly mark a change in direction for this nation.

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 12:14 PM
Edited by wouldee on Sun 09/21/08 12:16 PM
that was reflected in my first comment, war.

more than half of the fat cats on Wall Street are democrats.

whether half full or not, the glass is full of sh!t, huh?

my post was directed at the posts above yours in r3ebuttal. it took me a while t write it and I didn't see your post when i began to eloquently deride the blindness.bigsmile

waving

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 12:10 PM
Edited by wouldee on Sun 09/21/08 12:29 PM
with stops in the stock market, by design, to stem a one day fall like that, the market can only fall 500 points a day before the stops halt trading here in the US.

It would take a week to unwind that kind of correction.

meanwhile internationa trading would unwind their positions with lightening speed and completely collapse the whole market without anything being done to give US traders opportunity to unwind their own positions.

it is a good thing that the Fed stepped in.

Japan did likewise.

It is not that simple, anymore.

It is an economic war and the soldiers wear white collars.

whose soldiers do you want to come out on top?

It is a bigger mess than the average American can comprehend.

Meanwhile, the looney left seizes the opportunity to paint in crayola shades of ugly red and purty blue.

Time for KOOL AID.

drinker

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 11:59 AM
more than half of the fat cats on Wall Street are democrats.

Bill Gates, chief among them.

worth 50 billion on a bad day.

how about George Soros, the financier of the looney left?

Bush is trying to stem the collapse of insolvency of little guys with 401Ks, and SEPs and 503Bs and CALPERS, and the unions pension funds, etc.

HEY!!!!!!!!

those are the little guys.

oops

The fat cats fund the DNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biting the hand that feeds you again?

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 11:36 AM
oh, they get it alright.

it's just what they do.

:heart:

wouldee's photo
Sun 09/21/08 11:34 AM
Edited by wouldee on Sun 09/21/08 11:35 AM
I can't!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink: laugh

you keep doing this..........

QUOTE:

Namecalling. Good luck winning the election with it.

you mean like this?

these are your words, learner.

Better pick up your brown shirts from the cleaners.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl