Community > Posts By > 1Topleaseyou

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 02:12 AM
If we all knew that, it have a deeper effect.

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 02:02 AM
Who likes change?

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 02:00 AM
Peregrine (Falcon)

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 01:58 AM
A receipt, 1 quarter, 2 nickels and some lint

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 01:56 AM
Benign

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 01:55 AM
Assuming

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 12:30 AM
This time

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 12:29 AM
Noctule

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 12:25 AM
Intriguing

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 12:23 AM
That's the truth

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 12:16 AM
Killer Whale

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 12:04 AM
Optimism

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 01:51 PM
I misjudged the title of this discussion, for that I greatly apologize. I love the idea and the reality of being discussed in the open. The only way to fight racism is to discuss it (against anyone-as time has proven, we have all been secluded, violated and killed due to it).

I have to jump off for a bit but will return this evening.

Thanks

I believe that no human as an individual, no matter gender or race, are capable of handling a huge amount of either money or power without going overboard at some point.
Especially when it come to keeping that power, or in danger of losing it...That's when we're all capable of changing. And none of us know how we will react until being in that situation.

Please don't take offense. You are free to believe what you want as far as I'm concerned.
BUT,
There are people that have money and power that are not prejudiced. I know, because I have met them, worked with them and for a time when I was a teenager, lived with them.

However, the moment anyone starts to group everyone under a single condition is them attempting to classify all people to their idea of who they should be. If you drill that thinking down to the root, its prejudism.

Your statement of no human as an individual, no matter gender or race, are capable of handling a huge amount of either money or power without going overboard at some point places all people into a category of your rules.

You might as well write ~ no black persons (white persons, asian persons, native american persons, aborigine persons) are capable of handling a huge amount of either money or power without going overboard at some point.

You put me and everyone else into your idea of how things must be. You have dictated who I am according to you.
Like I said earlier, some people do it without even realizing they're doing it.

At this point I don't know if it is me or your that is generalizing.
But never generalize.
Look at the world... Please, which politician aren't in it to fill their own pockets... I know, now I'm generalizing, but am I wrong?
Name me just ONE country in this world where the politicians aren't doing just that at some extend, please.

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 12:53 PM
I absolutely love it! I would have done things slightly different :grinning:
Judged by 12 will be their best bet, I would NEVER convict anyone for any action that prevents a child from being harmed.

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 12:42 PM
Sweet

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 12:40 PM
Oyster

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 12:38 PM
Child support

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 12:37 PM
Depends, what do you mean by darkside?
You may be surprised and could be the one in the spotlight, comparatively! :wink:

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 12:27 PM
Very correct, you are, I did make a comment. I did not make a comment on the subject, which is what the 'No comment' was for.
I am now wondering 2 things about myself, why would I feel I need to explain something that would seem so obvious.
Secondly, why would I think someone who I would have to explain the no comment, comment and point out the lack of comment on the subject matter, would understand even after?

"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience"
- W. Churchill

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 11:27 AM
Cuscus

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25