Community > Posts By > markecephus

markecephus's photo
Tue 03/31/15 07:16 PM
It is a good idea to peruse the forum rules occasionally, as we do edit them from time to time. Recent edits were made over the last two days.

markecephus's photo
Sun 03/29/15 06:52 PM
Hello Happiness2U,

If you find any account asking for funds, please report them. We do not allow that, no matter the cause.

You can report users by clicking the 'report abuse/spam' link on any email you have received from them, or by clicking the 'report this user' link on the person's profile.

markecephus's photo
Mon 03/23/15 07:34 PM
Hello jenac1966,

Your account appears to be verified. If you are still experiencing problems, please send me an email and i will look into it.

It appears you are able to send/receive emails.

markecephus's photo
Tue 03/17/15 05:24 PM
Hello MalleePete,

Please send me an email with your concerns.

markecephus's photo
Fri 03/13/15 04:17 PM
Is this still an issue, Donnabella11? Your account appears to be verified. Please let us know.

markecephus's photo
Wed 02/11/15 08:00 PM

Hi I'm John What are the colored dots for next to peoples names

I am not sure what you are referring to, ezriderr, please explain.

markecephus's photo
Wed 02/11/15 07:58 PM
Photos are not verified. Profiles are screened, however, we can't catch every infraction/questionable user. This is why there is a report user option on every profile.

markecephus's photo
Thu 02/05/15 05:07 PM
Offensive posts have been removed. Please see the forum rules. http://mingle2.com/topic/249135

markecephus's photo
Thu 02/05/15 04:59 PM
Hello BrujaLoca,

It is not possible to retract a friend request. You can, however, remove the person from your list, should the person accept.

markecephus's photo
Wed 02/04/15 07:47 PM
It is possible, the person simply didn't log out. The image is normal, and those who have closed their browser, without logging out, will show as online.

I could be wrong, checking it now.

Edit*

It is normal for those who are NOT in stealth mode, to show as IF the user closed the browser without logging out.

markecephus's photo
Wed 01/28/15 01:17 PM

Shirtless photos must include the face, and must not reveal any part of the lower abdomen/groin area.

markecephus's photo
Tue 01/20/15 07:43 PM

had quiet a few messages from females all wanting mi to e-mail them at a yahoo email address.is it a scam? been avoiding them like the plaque.help!:smile:

yes, use the report button on the email page so we can get rid of these people...

Please follow the above advice. Reports are key in controlling scammers. While we do screen profiles, we can't catch them all. This is where user reports help, and in a big way!

Thanks (and thanks for the post, mightymoe)

markecephus's photo
Mon 01/19/15 07:20 PM

Hello bashajones, please email me the user name.

What's in it for ME?...lol

Well, I'll leave at this. You can be part of the solution, or part of the problem. Which would you rather be?

markecephus's photo
Mon 01/19/15 11:32 AM
Hello bashajones, please email me the user name.

markecephus's photo
Thu 01/08/15 05:51 PM
Hello folks,

This thread has been edited. Keep the insulting comments off of the forum boards.

Thanks,
Mark

markecephus's photo
Sat 01/03/15 03:49 PM
* Posts removed. Please keep the vulgarities off the forum boards.

Thank you,
Mingle2 administrator

markecephus's photo
Sat 01/03/15 03:04 PM
* Borrowing this from a friend, so i'll dedicate it to Dave.

"Chuck Norris coughed up a hairball in the 1860's, thus the first jute weaving mill was established. "

markecephus's photo
Sat 12/20/14 06:56 PM
Hey guys, i think these may be an old cached email. I'm looking into it.

*EDIT confirmed

markecephus's photo
Mon 12/08/14 04:32 PM
Hello LisaR66,

If you are referring to the who's online search, that search is not gender specific. You would need to use the basic or advanced search.

markecephus's photo
Fri 12/05/14 06:22 PM
Inappropriate posts removed. Please see the forum rules.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25