Community > Posts By > akai_boi

no photo
Sun 04/10/11 03:00 PM
Getting married at a young age is bad also i would tell her that she should wait to get married so when she has money she can get married and have the wedding of her dreams

no photo
Sun 03/20/11 07:22 PM
when chicks play in my hair in class
that makes me happy lol

no photo
Tue 03/15/11 08:46 PM
i need answers

no photo
Thu 03/03/11 08:10 PM
http://www.reverbnation.com/ompadidthabeat

no photo
Mon 02/28/11 05:31 PM

I dont understand why it is so hard to find someone special out there? I have been on dating sides for the last month and i just dont have any luck. Is there anything wrong with me? Do man get scared when you posted that you have kids?...this is just so weird for me. noway Anyone else having this problem? ohwell
i posted the same thing u said like 2 months ago and my answer to you is you just have to promote yourself.... on a dating site is no different from a music site......... you have to promote your self so people will b interested in you

no photo
Fri 02/25/11 10:29 AM
im going to wal mart for my spring break

no photo
Mon 02/21/11 01:12 PM
Does this make for a good relationship if you have different belief than your gf/bf

no photo
Wed 02/16/11 03:08 PM

Statements like this are limiting your field bro.....

Yes...asians are sexi...so are eskimos....

Every non asian who reads this will now write you off thier list....that is a lot of chicks. If the chick who could have made you feel the love you are seeking is blonde or red headed....she probably wont bother after reading this....If I was blonde or red head...I wouldn't bother.....

Dude....EVERY woman could possibly be the woman of your dreams.....You just gotta look past what you think you want.... to see what they have to offer.

I seriously had an aversion to pale headed chicks....Yet....the woman I am now drawn too has the palest hair and is better than any woman I imagined.....

Let loose of what you think you want bro....then...the world will be a buffet for you to pick and choose the things you desire.
Neck Bruh

no photo
Sun 02/13/11 10:11 AM
:banana:

no photo
Wed 02/09/11 06:57 AM

hey, um, wow, its weird to write these things. lol.
Im a student in Denver, trying to meet new people, and new women. It's hard for me to start relationships because of my studies. Any advice for a 20 year old whos lost her footing in the dating world?
Study very hard well still b here waiting for you

no photo
Tue 02/08/11 06:22 PM

Do you ever feel alone even though your surounded by freinds and famly.. you ever just feel somethings missing and you cant quite work out what. mayb the words not alone mayb the word to use is lonely but i cant shake this feeling .. i .. well i just wonderd really anyone else felt like this ? Its weird sometimes it goes away when you can ocupie yourself with something but it allways comes back. At 1st i fort i was just feeling low but i dont allways feel sad when this feeling creeps its way into my head.. iam baberling on anyone have any thoughts on my meesed up babberlings ?
hell yeah

no photo
Mon 02/07/11 09:05 PM
FLUM WAS A WORD THAT I MADE UP IN HIGH SCHOOL IT MEANS wow this weed is the sit

no photo
Mon 02/07/11 06:00 PM

Why not just for giggles push the boat out and drag your sorry excuse of a page to profile review and get help as suggested. Couple of clicks and you are there. You can even take a nap after if the effort wears you out. In New Orleans and 19 talking about I am so alone. Shame on you lazy smurf!

FLUM

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 07:58 PM
100 percent gorgeous

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 06:31 PM
hello:heart:

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 04:03 PM
Its not that all the people that are on mingle in my area haven't been on mingle in over months

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 03:29 PM
What do u people think

no photo
Wed 02/02/11 05:08 PM
pitchfork

no photo
Sun 01/30/11 03:52 PM
Hit me up

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 07:20 AM
I got like 30 games for my 64