Community > Posts By > Totage

Totage's photo
Sun 03/03/19 02:04 PM

What does it mean when user has info scrolling across thier picture?

People will put contact info on their photos because it's usually against ToS to put such info in profiles, they put it in pics because most systems don't preapprove pics. Basically, what Motown said.

Totage's photo
Sun 03/03/19 12:33 PM
Genital mutilation and circumcision are different, but the same word is used to define both in female, but not males. Kinda like how the word hacking is used to define both the actually practice of hacking and criminal activity which is not hacking.

Totage's photo
Sun 03/03/19 11:30 AM

So.. how is quitting smoking going,..
For me.. some days better than others..
I'm trying to keep focused on having a pack last me at least 4 days... although I'm under a lot of stress lately which is not helping..lol.. I have to keep reminding myself that quitting is the best thing..for me... I can do this!! I will do this!!.. I got this!! .. they say put the money you save not buying smokes.. in your savings... good idea..but typically what happens is that money gets spent elsewhere... the reality is at least you will have that extra income for whatever.. money is funny that way.. the more you try to save.. the more expenses crop up..lol

Or you do what I do and think "OH I'm going to save this amount, so I can now buy XYZ!"
Then buy XZY but continue to smoke, meaning it cost you 2x as much. That's what I did in the past, hahaha.
I don't think you should put it into savings but in a pot. And be adamant about NOT touching it for X amount of time.

You can get a .xyz domain for around $10 per year. I would stick with the .com as much as possible, or similar for your country, depending on your sites purpose. Always choose the most appropriate domain. If your website is for a non-profit organization, you would go with .org or the ".org" of your country. If you're not a non-profit or commercial site, ".net" would be the most appropriate choice.

Generally, I would avoid the new TLDs and gTLDs as much as possible. Stick with the most valuable and authoritative ones. This helps give you the best impression as well as the best SEO, as Google and such will index you better.

Totage's photo
Sat 03/02/19 10:36 PM

Do you know your personality type?Did you take a test ?
If so what is it and how you feel about it?
Did knowing help you in your life?
Is it something important or irrelevant to you?
I would like to hear your thoughts

For me yes I know my personality type it's INFJ
I took the test many times just to be sure(so typical of Infj grumble )
I won't say that I am happy about it,because it was difficult for me to deal with me I can't imagine how difficult it was for othersnoway
Knowing did help a lot and i mean really a lot and i see it as something really important because it's who I am and i can't run from that
Personality test
https://www.16personalities.com
Personality type description
http://www.personalitypage.com/html/high-level.html

Personality types are meaningless and not scientific. They were basically created to separate people and keep certain people from certain things.

Totage's photo
Sat 03/02/19 11:22 AM

Well if you have a SINnumber or social insurance number.... that is a form of identification... or a product number if you wish.. which could apply ownership..
In other words the government owns US..lol.. much like when a Rancher tags an animal with an ID number in doing so he is accepting responsibility for said animal

It always concerned me a tad when I read in my ex' British passport that it remained property of the Queen. Meaning his identity is owned by the Queen?

It prolly says something similar in my Dutch passport, but the w@nkers made the print so small I can not read it anymore.
Hmmm... I find that concerning. I flatly refuse to be owned by our King! ALthough I do wish to claim my rights as a Dutch citizen. I'm entitled to that!
Complicated stuff...

Right? Although, I don't think it's too much for us to ask for really, as citizens of any country.

Totage's photo
Sat 03/02/19 10:16 AM

"my" is a complex word. It implies possession, which implies physical or legal ownership of some thing or some property. Yet, its not that simple at all. My also is just a word to signify a specific relationship to someone or something. When I say "my brothers", or "My mom" , or "My kids" I am not implying they are property to be owned. I am only signifying what MY specific relation with them is.

I bring this up because I have read an opinion that basically we don't 'own' our spouses or our children, that they are not 'ours' to own ... et cetera.

I believe that is true. But also, what is overlooked is, although we don't own them, we do have certain unique LEGAL responsibilities, (and moral, if one believes in those things) to and for them.

The people we love are 'ours', but they are also their own individual, and they are also the world's.

I asked my ex how our children were doing, and she said "They're in my possession". That to me was indicative of how she really feels about our children. By our children, I mean the children that were created through us, the ones that we are raising, not possess, but care for and love and are members of our family, not ones we control and have ownership over and use for our own personal gains and purposes.

I agree we don't own or possess people. I don't believe in pet ownership either. My to me is not necessarily possessive in those regards, it's more as in part of me.

MY car is a possession, MY children are people I love and care for and part of me, but they are not my possessions.

Totage's photo
Sat 03/02/19 06:57 AM

WHAT'S COINING ON

Totage's photo
Sat 03/02/19 06:55 AM

As far as I know it is a human thing , I don’t think it is done to any animals,

Yeah, I've never heard of anyone circumcising an animal. If there were actual medical benefits to it, you would think it would be practiced on animals as well.

Totage's photo
Sat 03/02/19 06:52 AM

This is Terrible, companies don't care about people they just see a way to make more money off of people. Who really wants to be homeless ! I have heard some people, however, that percentage to who are is probably very small.
There should not be homelessness in this Country. The US has plenty to house and feed all Citizens. Also to send to poverish Countries.
Life sometimes gets. difficult and we have to learn how to cope. We just find what is Best for our self during those times.

I know this probably doesn't help what I said here, but it's how I feel and I do wish you the Best.

Actually, there's more homelessness in the U.S. than you think and they have changed how it's defined to skew the actual numbers of homelessness. Example, if Tom is forced to live out of his truck, he's not considered homeless anymore. He's in "non-traditional" housing they call it.

Totage's photo
Sat 03/02/19 03:21 AM

There's been a discussion about this some years ago.
I was shocked to find it is normal in the US and that women were grossed out by the thought of having sex with a normal man with foreskin.
That's the way men were made, the creation is perfect, not flawed.
I did some reading on the matter at the time, and the foreskin has a function, as does the frenulum. It is vital for sexual pleasure and helps to climax which is rather important for survival of the species.
Even if that is not all that necessary anymore at the moment, it's no excuse to circumcise and maim men.

Many men feel upset and maimed and know that they can never enjoy sex the way a whole man can. If they're lucky and the frenulum is left in place, it makes a difference, but this is usually removed too.
Circumcised men get less sensitive as the tender skin of the tip protects itself by forming a thicker skin.
And the entire slide 'mechanism' of an intact penis is vitally important for pleasure & climax. This is taken away from men who've been circumcised.

I personally cannot believe abortion is such an issue in the US while maiming men is normal, expected by women even or they get grossed out.
They come up with it being dirty with foreskin. Really? NO Dutch men is circumcised, and if memory serves, NO English men, Belgian, and so on either.
It's not dirty, you clean it like you keep the rest of your body clean.
It has a function. The human body is the most perfect, most fine-tuned 'machine' in possibly the entire Universe. To mess with that is blasphemy.

Over here it's only done when there's a medical reason, and even then they try the 'sparing' method. I believe this is only taking a bit of foreskin so it can be pulled back, but leaving as much intact, including the so important frenulum.

Yup, then there's female circumcision, almost everyone agrees that is mutilation and it's mostly unaccepted, but it's ok and even expected in some places for men to be circumcised. With males in the U.S. it's usually done within the first few days of birth, so the parents decide and we are not given any say so in the matter.

Totage's photo
Sat 03/02/19 03:04 AM
It's more of a religious practice that has become something most people just do in the U.S. I don't think there is any medical benefits to it. It's genital mutilation.

Totage's photo
Sat 03/02/19 02:27 AM
I kinda agree with Mr.D, it seems to be a primal instinct of some kind. It's a natural thing and all animals have some form of it. It really comes down to how we handle it though.

Totage's photo
Sat 03/02/19 01:21 AM
Even though you may not want it, or really have it in you, maybe it's time for a change of life. It's nice and convenient when life lets us make choices on our terms, but it doesn't always work that way.

You at least have an income and a vehicle.

Totage's photo
Fri 03/01/19 04:31 PM

I need some clear insite folks.I rent property to a man with a real violent past. But he served his time...numerous times.
When he moved in I told everyone has a past the only things that I would hold against you is any sort of violent crime against a woman whether it be assault or rape or hurting kids. And he said that he had done none of the above so I rented to him.
I just found out he has a aggrivated sexual assault charge. It was lessened to simple assault.I am thinking about evicting him as there are neighbors very close. What's YOUR oppinion?Keep in mind his debt to society is paid. Thankyou

Check your local laws. You may or may not need reason to evict or terminate rental agreement.

Is he causing problems or anything? If the only thing is his record and it's been a long time since that has happened and he's not causing problems now, why evict him? Charges and convictions are not the same things. I have charges against me for things I didn't do. You can charge anyone with anything, convictions are a different story. What's on paper is not always an accurate portrayal of reality either.

Totage's photo
Fri 03/01/19 03:17 PM

What?

I think it's a cult... I want snacks, otherwise I'm not joining.

Totage's photo
Fri 03/01/19 02:03 PM

Cool. I'm having a crisis! Can you help?

Sir, with all do respect, you ARE a crisis. Hope things get better soon Geezer. Stay strong brother.

Totage's photo
Fri 03/01/19 12:56 PM

To this day it's still boggles my mind how a ginormous ship. Weighing thousands of tons.. stays afloat... I can take a piece of flat sheet metal drop it in some water and it sinks to the bottom...lol.. just doesn't make a lot of sense that's all I'm saying... same thing with how do planes stay in the air.. like I get the physics behind it!!!.. it still doesn't make any sense..lol

Beep! Beep! Richie! They ALL float down here!

Totage's photo
Fri 03/01/19 08:42 AM

I've asked this before, NEVER got a reply: What do you Americans mean when you say "Text message"?
These days over here that IS WhatsApp. NO ONE uses SMS anymore. The last time I had to use it cos some guy didn't have a smartphone yet, I didn't even know how to use it anymore.

Kik, nope. Briefly had that to talk to a guy I knew from here, NOT for sex chat. Haven't got it anymore, not will I install it again. Why should I? Everyone uses WhatsApp.

I use it mostly with my kids and mom and close friends. It's THE NR1 go-to app to communicate.
I guess it's different in the USA??

To be totally honest... if someone does NOT have WhatsApp I assume they're living in the stone-age still, haha. Not joking. Everyone has WhatsApp, if you don't you are seriously weird.

Hum well you can say this is a reply i guess. in the USA. I never use " text me. " . If a person " honest or not gets your real cell number for 25 us dollars they can find your real name / address. From what i've seen it is a a scammer ploy to get your phone number. Next whatsapp. Well call me caveman then. Never had it. Knoticed mostly undesirables use it. So most likely never will use it. As most have said. 2 things to factor in common sense and experiences.

That is over here, hihi. It is clear you in the USA don't use WhatsApp.
But about texting... you mean sending an SMS, right? Not using any App, just the default option any mobile has to send a text message? (called SMS over here).

Over here only some companies use that, like council to send a payment link for the rent as most people pay bills with their phone (I don't).
Other than that no one uses text anymore. It's all WhatsApp. Funny how that is different per country.

Data, especially cellular data is much more expensive in the U.S. that's why most in the U.S. use SMS rather than apps really.

Yeah. But if you text someone abroad, Whatsapp might be the cheaper option?

If done over wifi. If using cell data depends on both parties phone plans.

Totage's photo
Fri 03/01/19 08:40 AM

I've asked this before, NEVER got a reply: What do you Americans mean when you say "Text message"?
These days over here that IS WhatsApp. NO ONE uses SMS anymore. The last time I had to use it cos some guy didn't have a smartphone yet, I didn't even know how to use it anymore.

Kik, nope. Briefly had that to talk to a guy I knew from here, NOT for sex chat. Haven't got it anymore, not will I install it again. Why should I? Everyone uses WhatsApp.

I use it mostly with my kids and mom and close friends. It's THE NR1 go-to app to communicate.
I guess it's different in the USA??

To be totally honest... if someone does NOT have WhatsApp I assume they're living in the stone-age still, haha. Not joking. Everyone has WhatsApp, if you don't you are seriously weird.

Hum well you can say this is a reply i guess. in the USA. I never use " text me. " . If a person " honest or not gets your real cell number for 25 us dollars they can find your real name / address. From what i've seen it is a a scammer ploy to get your phone number. Next whatsapp. Well call me caveman then. Never had it. Knoticed mostly undesirables use it. So most likely never will use it. As most have said. 2 things to factor in common sense and experiences.

That is over here, hihi. It is clear you in the USA don't use WhatsApp.
But about texting... you mean sending an SMS, right? Not using any App, just the default option any mobile has to send a text message? (called SMS over here).

Over here only some companies use that, like council to send a payment link for the rent as most people pay bills with their phone (I don't).
Other than that no one uses text anymore. It's all WhatsApp. Funny how that is different per country.

Data, especially cellular data is much more expensive in the U.S. that's why most in the U.S. use SMS rather than apps really.

Thanks!
Funny how this differs so much per country. Maybe that has to do with how large a country is, needing more masts everywhere etc.?

Possibly, I think it has more to do with how our economy works compared to other parts of the world. Our economy, among other systems is weird compared to the rest of the world.

Totage's photo
Thu 02/28/19 07:19 AM

Perfection is highly overrated. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to keep looking this pretty? explode

Try looking this hideous. It takes much more effort I assure you.
.. stop it ., you are gorgeous drool drool biggrin

You're looking at your reflection in my eyes. laugh tongue2

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25