Community > Posts By > artlo

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 11:58 PM
SAN FRANCISCO – Hanging out on a street corner has taken on new meaning in San Francisco.

Several dozen men and at least one woman took part in a naked protest Saturday in an area of the Castro District neighborhood that has become known for its nude visitors.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/24/san-francisco-protesters-stage-naked-nude-in/#ixzz1YvrnOgO6

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 11:56 PM
It may not come as too much of a shock that hippie goddess and “Laugh-In” star Goldie Hawn had affairs and “begged” her ex-husband Bill Hudson for an open marriage during the swingin’ ‘70s, and that is exactly what the father to movie star Kate Hudson alleges in his new book, “2 Versions: The Other Side of Fame and Family.”
Read more: http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/09/23/goldie-hawn-had-affairs-and-begged-for-an-open-marriage-according-to-ex-husband/#ixzz1Ywv2U7jU

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 11:50 PM
Edited by artlo on Mon 09/26/11 11:53 PM
Police say they have arrested an illegal immigrant for the sixth time for driving drunk -- an offense the man had been deported for previously, MyFoxBoston.com reports.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/26/fugitive-illegal-immigrant-reportedly-arrested-for-sixth-drunk-driving-offense/?test=latestnews#ixzz1Z78NV34v [/quote

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 11:49 PM
In ‘Being Kendra: Cribs, Cocktails, And Getting My Sexy Back,’ Kendra Wilkinson follows up on her best selling memoir ‘Sliding Into Home.’

In the sequel Wilkinson talks baby blues, . . .

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/09/26/kendra-wilkinsons-new-book-explores-postpartum-depression-spicing-up-sex-life/?test=faces#ixzz1Z7OEDX6V

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 11:47 PM
CONWAY, Ark. – An Arkansas man who was once convicted of threatening to cut off a woman's feet and suck her toes while she bled to . . .
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/26/arkansas-man-accused-asking-to-suck-womens-toes/?test=latestnews#ixzz1Z7cyhlFx

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 11:17 PM
The hard part was finding him.

I give the CIA a lot of credit for it. But, what did George W Bush have to do with it?

Obama is going to get the credit for it. Live with it.

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 11:10 PM
Not to mention America was founded as a Christian Nation.

The 33% belief. and President Obama is a Muslim.

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 08:09 PM
Now, this was an interesting article. When Bush disbanded the CIA unit that was searching for Bin Laden in 2006, the agency seemed to have ideas of it's own what focus the search should take, or even whether Bin Laden himself was all that important.

There is no mention in the article about any input from the President.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/04/washington/04intel.html?hp&ex=1152072000&en=5ced05aa2a8d9b76&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Even as President, Obama has not been reported to have had any personal relationship with the Bin Laden family.

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 07:44 PM
so no big deal here.

OK, so what's your point?

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 07:41 PM
Pretty hard to argue that this is not a case of Government promoting religion. Don't think that conforms with the First Amendment. It's always bad news when renegade Government judges willfully flaunts the Constitution. Well worth complaining about.

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 07:23 PM
I'm willing to give the intelligence services a lot of credit for finding the lead to Bin Laden's location. That's what the CIA does. It didn't really take a Presidential decree to do it. Bush doesn't seem to have done much of anything. With his close relationship with the Bin Laden family, it is uncertain whether he ever would have.

President Obama wasn't in much of a position to do anything before he became President. He did pick up the ball and take action. That probably didn't require a lot of action either, but at least he did it. He will forever have the accomplishment on his scorecard, regardless of what his critics think. I think that's a good thing, since it will help him to be re-elected.

The entire issue is a matter of whether the Bush/Cheney torture strategy had anything to do with gaining the intelligence. So far, we only have the word of Cheney and other Bush Administration officials to go on. The American people will determine how much credibility they want give that.

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 06:12 PM
Edited by artlo on Mon 09/26/11 06:37 PM
To quote Jim Hightower, "There's Nothing in the Middle of the Road but Yellow Stripes and Dead Armadillos". It seems pointless to me to be on these discussion boards for people who don't have a point of view. I know I don't get much out of reading their posts.

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 02:36 PM
They just get comicer and comicer.

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 02:32 PM
OL...............yer funny artie! Always blaming someone else!

I guess I'm all wrong. Nobody is to blame for anything. Everybody is doing all the right things. This stuff just "happens". Nobody is responsible for anything.

If I were responsible for our fiscal mess, I wouldn't want to see blame being assessed either.

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 02:29 PM
So Bush knew but didn't do?

I was wondering about that. Cheney knew all about Bin Laden back in Bush's Adminsitration, and yet Bush didn't "think about him all that much". Guess they had their priorities.

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 10:37 AM
The key work was done to find Osama before Obama was president

And you know this . . . how? from Dick Cheney's book?

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 10:10 AM
Oh, and I thought we were talking about how Iran is supposed to be as poverty-ridden as N. Korea. What ever happened to that?

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 10:09 AM
Most Iranians I spoke with post Shaw left becasue of religious persecution and poverty. Also Iran has nothing but oil to offer. They also have been spewing a lot of hate speak our way lately more so than ever. They blame us for economic oppression when it is their dependance on oil sales to prop up their economy. We DON'T really need their OIl. China DOES though. And with China waving a big dick in everyone's faces Iran is getting froggy in the face of a ball-less administration. Obama has no balls. He is like Jimmy Carter who made us look weak.

What Iran needs is a good stiff invasion. Pull all our assettes from Afghanistan and Iraq and just sweep through them like we did Iran. Let them fling a nuke at Israel. If it does make it and go off you can bet we will retaliate if Israel doesn't. War sucks but that is all some of these "Potentates" like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad understand. God is on his side. Well, we got the power of the Atom on ours! That and a lot of High Tech we can use to plaster them good. Let China cry foul. What are they going to do? Invade us?

I love how the second ammendment makes them think three times about trying like it did with other nations.

But again Obama makes us look weak! And dragging us into Libya? Gezus Christ! We DON'T Belong there!

I don't think we really want another face-off with Russia, which is what we probably would get out of a military confrontation with Iran. But hey! What do I know? BTW. I thought the NATO operations in Libya went really well. I don't think President Obama worries too much about how weak some message board post thinks he looks.

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 10:00 AM
"Saving" all that money for the Koch Brothers and the Walton family. Making sure it doesn't get to normal people. Doesn't take an accountant to see that Government spending is not waste if it puts money in the pockets of consumers like it did in the 50s, 60s and 70s. It helps keep the economy circulating. We've cut taxes for the so called "job-creators" to the lowest level in 60 years, and what do we have for it? We are now in the second dip of our double-dip depression. Way to go, righties. You're doing a bang-up job.

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 09:52 AM
Edited by artlo on Mon 09/26/11 09:53 AM
We all hate the same things, but for some reason, the righties keep voting and arguing for them. Absolutely incoherent. The Koch brothers are laughing all the way to the bank.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25