Community > Posts By > chris

chris's photo
Fri 12/14/18 05:51 AM
Evidence is now clearly showing that global trade tensions are hitting the world’s second-biggest economy as China released data that showed both industrial output and retail sales are falling. China's economy is stalling out, and because of it, the rest of the world is going to suffer collateral damage, as most financial markets are now demonstrating.

The world is entering into another recession because China is going into another recession. We placed tariffs on so called Chinese exports that are really exports from our multinational corporations operating in China. We started this trade war and it will backfire. That is what tariffs always do, create collateral damage.

So what is China going to do? Look at their 10 year program. They saw this coming. They already have build cities to nowhere. They already have build massive vertical agricultural buildings in the cities to nowhere. They are going to move a lot of workers who now work for the multinational corporations into these cities to nowhere and employ them in vertical food growing operations. China is looking inwards to save itself while the world's multinational corporate entities are going to be stuck with massive production facilities they have to scale back production on.

Stock markets have been extremely volatile in the past few weeks, with massive swings in both directions. That is because bulls want to sell high and bears want to buy high to make money on the way down. The volatility will not only continue but it will increase just like it did in 1929. It's a sign of trouble in the economy - trouble that was created by Federal Reserve monetary policy and our multinational corporations exporting our manufacturing base to China.

Lately the financial stocks have been particularly weak. The financials are entering troubled territory for most of the financial entities are bankrupt in the western world. What is that telling you about the overall economy and the overall market? This is a financial market that lives on financialization which is a another word for finacial screwing. We have a financial market bubble made possible by financial screwing called financialization. It's all about thin air credit that most us call cheap money, which is really an IOU. The financials are at the epicenter of this bubble. That is why the financials took so much of a beating in 2008. That's why they had to be bailed out, because they were extending all the credit and they, of course, were the biggest casualties when the credit dried up and the loans went bad and the bubble popped. And that's exactly what is starting to happen now. The only difference between now and 2008 is that this time it the everything bubble that is going down instead of just the real estate bubble like in 2008. We are in the early stages of this bubble popping. Stock market bulls are selling to become stock market bears who are buying high. That is what smart money is doing. Dumb money will just stay in and ride it all the way down.

In the years to come asset prices are going to deflate by about 50%, and the cost for basic needs is going to inflate by about 50%. The trick from here on out is to be long on cash, short on debt, and be self sufficient.

I hope Trump takes Kushner as Chief of Staff. This is going to get interesting.

chris's photo
Fri 12/14/18 05:25 AM

It's because they know their either too old or, too young.

Most profiles are not real. A person can have 30 some profiles on here for the purpose of scam-ing people in one way or another. Every single time I go on here I will get a good number of so called people who have viewed my profile. Out of those there will be one or two who contact me by saying hi, nudge me, or some other way. Most of the time these so called people with fake profiles never bother to read your profile. They will try to get you off this so called dating site and then figure out what scam is best suited for you.

I can assure you this post will be removed. To yourself a favor, just write down every profile that contacts you, and after a while you will begin to see patterns.

definition of insanity...repeating the same gripe over and over again , and expecting a different response...

What I want = I want management/owners or whoever is in charge of this, to remove the profiles from the viewed list of people who viewed me, that are not real. You know who they are and you know for what purpose they are on here. They are on here to create traffic. At least make it so the public can filter the profiles who so called viewed you but really didn't. I don't want to be talking to a man who has 30+ female profiles on here, then uses multiple platforms for the purpose of gaining information from me to sell or to outright scam me after spending countless hours talking to a woman profile constructed by a man.

chris's photo
Fri 12/14/18 05:12 AM

Some of the fakes are awesome. There was one with a photo of a woman whose boobs defied gravity.

I agree. I spend most of my life milking cows, and it is the udder that is the business end of a dairy cow. The photos with boobs on here is the business end to get attention to milk the unsuspecting fool to be. That is why so many people here leave early, yet the information this site gets keeps on living.

chris's photo
Thu 12/13/18 02:43 PM

It's because they know their either too old or, too young.

Most profiles are not real. A person can have 30 some profiles on here for the purpose of scam-ing people in one way or another. Every single time I go on here I will get a good number of so called people who have viewed my profile. Out of those there will be one or two who contact me by saying hi, nudge me, or some other way. Most of the time these so called people with fake profiles never bother to read your profile. They will try to get you off this so called dating site and then figure out what scam is best suited for you.

I can assure you this post will be removed. To yourself a favor, just write down every profile that contacts you, and after a while you will begin to see patterns.

chris's photo
Thu 12/13/18 12:24 PM

What I'm reading here today simply reinforces what I've been saying for over 20 years now...

Focus on the debt!

Unchecked debt and constant borrowing offsets real growth. It creates an illusion of prosperity. This debt affects EVERYBODY, from the unemployed up through the billionaires.

Lower debt can mean:

1) Lower taxes.
2) A stronger dollar.
3) Lower rates of inflation.
4) Greater ability to absorb economic crises at the gov't level - such as a recession, depression, or a bailout.

Remember, in our economic system, real growth is the primary counter to inflation. If we don't maintain a proper balance, we are bound to encounter a depression eventually. Even with all the safeguards we have against it, a depression can still happen under the right circumstances.

Personally, I'd like to revert back to the gold standard, and eliminate the credit-based system that we adopted decades ago.

I agree with the above, but nothing that is good will be done. While the Fed has been engaged in quantitative tightening for over a year now in an attempt to shrink its asset holdings, it still has over $4.1 trillion in bonds on its balance sheet, and as a result of the spike in yields this summer, this massive portfolio suffered losses $66.453 billion in the third quarter alone.

Serves them right for operating such a fraudulent scheme. It is only a matter of time this debt bubble will deflate. From then on cash will talk and credit will walk. What happened in France with the yellow jackets will happen here.

chris's photo
Thu 12/13/18 10:53 AM

So poor people are lazy and worthless. Watch out cause lots of poor people are elderly people.

Not if you are working to save yourself. Only you can do that. It is very simple to create your own credit, loan it to yourself, and make the payments to yourself. That way the first payment makes the second payment and the second payment makes the third payment, and so on until paid.

There is a reason why real US economic earnings remain in a persistent downturn.

The breadth of this decline in economic earnings shows that the majority of U.S. public companies are unable to earn a ROIC greater than their WACC.

Our economic recovery" is an illusion. Yes USA equities have rebounded from 2009 lows, but real earnings have not. By using accounting distortions and account for the weighted average cost of capital (WACC) we remain in a persistent downturn, and it shows on our return on invested capital (ROIC).

To make a long story short, we have been taken over by our fraudulent banking system that uses IOU's as money so called. You can't pay an IOU with an IOU. Our problem is that we are so smart that we don't see how stupid we really are. Big big problem.

chris's photo
Thu 12/13/18 10:40 AM
Because they lack electronic access, kind of like the Amish here. Never heard of MINGLE2.

chris's photo
Thu 12/13/18 09:27 AM

Am watching my favorite program AgDay. China just ordered 2.5 million metric tuns of soybeans and farmers are extremely happy. All due to the presidents new trade deal with China.

Canada, Mexico and now China. Next President Trump will real in the EU. All because he stood up to the bad trade agreements made by Clinton, Bush and Obama, yet the democrat's relentlessly denounce his advances. The big question they won't answer is why? Why do the democrat's want to maintain trade agreements that rob America and only benefit other countries and undermining our economy?

I agree with most of the above, but there is a much bigger problem facing the financial world. >

Our GDP number much like the rest of the world, especially China represents prosperity made possible by debt. As long as the creation of debt is measured in the production of GDP, there is no real economic progress in the USA. Our big problem in that the US$ is the reserve currency.

China has a plan to let the US$ reserve currency build cities to nowhere. They are building massive vertical food growing buildings to nowhere. They are building up a massive military system with the help of the US$'s reserve status.

I hate Trump, but he is the best we got. Everything out there is even worse then Trump. When he said, we are building up China, it is a little to late to say that. We already have. 70% of our imports from China is produced by multinational western corporations. We blame China for what our very own multi corporations are doing in China.

What is coming = > Just look at the Chinese 10 year plan. Their long term plan =
1. Pile up the dollar denominated debt to the west as far as it will go and then default. To me it is a very smart move on their part for that will bankrupt the US$'s reserve status.
2. Force the rural population into the new build big cities in nowhere and force those people to work in the vertical agriculture buildings in nowhere cities already in place.
3. Use gold as trade money without ever having to move it. I very much like this idea. In this way gold becomes a trade currency as a unit of account only in that that is all it is. It will serve as a unit of account for barter. I just love what China did with the latest soybean deal. When you look at the deal it is a barter transaction. Very smart on their part.

Our problem is simply this, our banksters own our government and us, lock stock and barrel. They create credit out of thin air, lend it to us as an IOU and we have to pay it out of our earnings. Our currency has become IOU's, where old IOU's are paid with new and more IOU's. In this way, no dollars can enter into circulation in debt free form. That is our problem. We have the same problem Rome had. The whole world has it, but China has a 10 year to use this money scam scheme for all is worth, and then replace it. We don't, but we can on the individual level.

chris's photo
Wed 12/12/18 02:02 PM

Because I am an idiot looking for punishment. By the way why is my settings getting changed not to allow anyone under 29 respond.

I worded this wrong, so will try to correct it. > Because I am an idiot looking at women profiles put on here by men who seek to scam me for the love of money. By the way, why is my settings changed to allow anyone under 29 to respond?

chris's photo
Wed 12/12/18 09:59 AM
May I ask if you deactivated yourself or got deactivated?

chris's photo
Mon 12/10/18 06:51 PM
Edited by chris on Mon 12/10/18 06:56 PM

If you are just dating someone and you go out with someone else too , I don't believe that would be called cheating, because you have no real commitment.
(Quote) My words >
I agree that it is not cheating, especially anyone from MINGLE2. Just seeing someone from MINGLE2 in physical form is a miracle in itself. I once went to a an arranged meeting with someone I met on the internet. She had a picture of an elderly white woman on her profile and she turned out to be a black young woman. We had a good meal and it turned out as enjoyable conversation, but there was no way I could handle what she wanted.

chris's photo
Mon 12/10/18 06:27 PM
He is either talking about a flash player or Flash TV series. So to get 300% more then 0 he must be talking about a flash player, whatever that is.

chris's photo
Mon 12/10/18 02:45 PM

Anyone on here just to cheat

If you got enough money, there is many. Most profiles are not real on here, that in itself is cheating.

chris's photo
Mon 12/10/18 12:47 PM

Making the first move on a man doesn't work. They think it's all about sex.

I do not agree. Woman should not be afraid to make the first move. They need to kick the tires so to speak more often. Sometimes you just have to kiss a few frogs to get to the prince. Do nothing and nothing happens.

chris's photo
Sun 12/09/18 03:41 PM
Because I am an idiot looking for punishment. By the way why is my settings getting changed not to allow anyone under 29 respond.

chris's photo
Sun 12/09/18 01:56 PM
Neither. One needs to recognize that change is inevitable.

chris's photo
Sun 12/09/18 09:13 AM

I just joined & not going to pay since all the attention I get is from these women that just want me to pay to see their nasty pics,wish I can find a dating site without all these women from out of my state only wanting to make a buck

Most of them are not even women. They are men posting a woman picture and profile. You can stop some of it by setting your settings of people who can contact you.

chris's photo
Fri 12/07/18 09:52 AM

My sister calls me the "weirdo magnate".

I have two sisters and both say the same about me. That is because the things I do are weird. It is a matter of opinion. I don't think I am weird, just different. Different is not weird.

chris's photo
Fri 12/07/18 07:20 AM

The words serious, real and genuine are code for "I'm going to deactivate my Mingle2 account quickly."

I've been here for two years tongue2

But typically, yes it appears to be the way it goes.

I agree with the above
Most people that add me as a friend are not real
Most people that add me to their favorites are doing it to nudge me to say something.
Most people looking for companionship, or marriage are real if they fill in the physical appearance questions and put something on interests. If there is nothing in both interests and physical appearance then they are most likely to be of internet construct.

The words serious and real have different meanings to different people. Example if you ask people if our money is real, most will say yes, but it is not. Our money is an IOU for it represents an IOU's. Most people who view my profile are not real. The age, city, state and pictures of those people change constantly. I know for fact that 90%+ who view my profile are nothing more then an internet construct by a few bad apples for the purpose of making money off of me in some way be it a scam, cam pictures or whatever. To prove my point all you have to do is write down the name they use, age, city, state and so on and in a few days you will see all kinds of patterns developing.

The one thing I have learned here is don't give out your email address unless you know the person is real. Try to get them to go on google hangouts. Always be careful about opening pictures they send you for it is very possible they have something attached to those pictures to get into your computer. It is kind of like on gas stations where you use your debit or credit card only to have somebody come along right after you uses that machine to get your credit or debit card information.

chris's photo
Mon 12/03/18 03:21 PM
Rich Amish woman