Community > Posts By > Bob

Bob's photo
Tue 12/25/18 01:39 PM
Be real with the "actual" folks here. You'll get plenty of offers for IE from 19yo girls, 2000 miles away wanting to "hookup" that evening. Act fast before the profile disappears along with your money! LOL. Honestly, good luck here.

Bob's photo
Tue 12/25/18 01:10 AM
I've heard where the universe/big bang is like a rubber band constantly expanding & contracting. After a big bang reaches it's limit, it basically looses power and collapses back in on itself till everything is so concentrated in one swall area, another big bang occurs. Which throws the lightest items(lightest atoms) the furthest & the denser ones not so far. A solar system example being that the inner planets like earth have iron cores while the gas giants are hydrogen & helium. My question(causing a brain cramp)is where did the original elements of the very first big bang come from and it the big bang is thowing out all the galaxies, suns, planets, what-have-you forming the Universe. Then what is it expanding out into? If there's "space" in which the Universe can expand then the Universe isn't everything. And if there is an area to expand into, is there anything in it? Sorry my brain hurts, I'm going to bed. Night all...Merry Christmas.

Bob's photo
Mon 12/24/18 11:15 PM
Ok I do believe in the big bang but where did the elements come from? Hydrogen, Helium, Oxygen, Carbon etc. And according to the big bang the Universe is constantly expanding & contracting but if the Universe is everything...then what is it expanding into??? Were all the elements around or ever? or did God get a chemistry set for Christmas and we're his Ant Farm?

Bob's photo
Mon 12/24/18 10:53 PM
Wow, it's Christmas day where I am already. How time flies when you're postin'(with nothin' else to do). Merry Christmas all and Happy Holidays (in case I get booted before the 1st!)

Bob's photo
Mon 12/24/18 10:44 PM
Thanks delightfulillusion. Luckily thanks to the headaches of the 1st few days I think I can enjoy everybody here...the real people and the not so real. Come to think of it, not so different than when I was a workin' stiff. LOL

Bob's photo
Mon 12/24/18 09:51 PM
Thanks Datwasntme. I'm an FNG here but already dealt with so many scammers I feel like a vet. The real people make this place worth it. Take care. (back to enjoying a little Cuevo Gold)

Bob's photo
Mon 12/24/18 09:44 PM
Sorry late to get here as I've already posted a few times. Yeah, I've dealt with scammers & bots no big thing. Hope to get to talk to the 2%ers and the forum folk who seem to be real. I realize I'm dead in the water here because I'm a widower...One of my first reads was how 50% of male members are widowers and scammers...so feelin' screwed before even saying HI. Hope this is a friendly place and sorry I've had a bit too much holiday cheer. Thanks y'all.

Bob's photo
Mon 12/24/18 08:22 PM
So they're horrible bots!?! LOL

Bob's photo
Mon 12/24/18 07:47 PM
Thanks Animal Lover, new here but fast learner. Is there a place where we can get donations to buy some of these women shirts & bras? It's Xmas, we should donate something to help these poor girls out! LOL. Hope you're having a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Bob's photo
Mon 12/24/18 07:22 PM
Reading the profiles is fun. See how many of them are exact copies. See how many the profile and persons names don't match. See how many personal descriptions don't match the photo. It's a quick signal as to who you're really dealing with. Enjoy.

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next