laughsandgiggles's photo
Tue 11/27/12 01:56 AM
Been there - Done that and NEVER again!!!

laughsandgiggles's photo
Sun 11/25/12 06:12 PM
Welcome and good luck in your search

laughsandgiggles's photo
Sun 11/25/12 06:11 PM
Hi and Welcomewaving

laughsandgiggles's photo
Tue 11/20/12 06:26 PM
Hi and Welcome!

laughsandgiggles's photo
Tue 11/20/12 06:07 PM
Hi and Welcome!

laughsandgiggles's photo
Sun 11/18/12 06:08 PM
Im Terrified! ok just teasing

Hi and Welcome!! waving Nice to have you here!!

laughsandgiggles's photo
Fri 11/09/12 06:14 PM
Hi and Welcome!!!

laughsandgiggles's photo
Thu 11/08/12 04:17 PM
Hi and Welcome and good luck in your search

laughsandgiggles's photo
Tue 11/06/12 07:07 PM
Hi and Welcome!

laughsandgiggles's photo
Tue 11/06/12 06:03 PM
Hi and Welcome!

laughsandgiggles's photo
Tue 11/06/12 06:02 PM
Hi and Welcome!

laughsandgiggles's photo
Sun 11/04/12 04:48 PM
I hate to rate someone's profile as it makes me feel like i am judging them.. however.. how about telling us something about yourself- put some effort into your profile. It is kind of lack luster. boooooooorrrrrriiiinnnnggg. im sure there is alot more to you than a sentence or two.

excite me!! lol

other than that- you are quite handsome- maybe a picture of you smiling would be nice.

Enjoy the site and good luck in your search!flowers

laughsandgiggles's photo
Sun 11/04/12 04:44 PM
Welcome to the forums!!

laughsandgiggles's photo
Sun 11/04/12 04:43 PM
Hi and Welcome to both of the Newbies!!waving

laughsandgiggles's photo
Thu 11/01/12 03:32 AM
Hi and Welcome!

laughsandgiggles's photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:05 PM

I like to think that going slowly in a relationship, at the same speed as trust is gained and granted, is a good idea.

For instance, it takes five years of forum membership for a guy to convince some woman that he is not an axe murderer.

Another ten years of texting will somehow make her think he hasn't got AIDS. "He would have died by now," figures the woman.

Give it another thirty yearts, and she will be sure he is not after her money.

Forty years after that, they go on their first coffee date, she makes love to him, he gives her Hepatitis B in exchange for all her jewellery and bank accounts, she signs her house deed over to him, which he gets out of her by saying that if she wants him to go at the love again, he needs some "perks", and the last thing that goes through her mind is the axe blade she keeps in her bedroom just in case a date gets "fresh" with her.

i might think that you could possibly be making fun of me but since im not that sensitive and other peoples opinions dont matter to me - Im just going to go with the idea that you loved what i had to say. right?? LOL - I dont mind going slow but quite honestly all I meet are scammers so reverse is really the speed i believe in on this site~!!!

laughsandgiggles's photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:49 PM
It takes a long long time for me to give out my personal info- im quite happy chatting on here and i tend to block anyone who tries to pull me off onto yahoo or any such other nonsense. When I am ready and you have proven yourself to me or at least I dont think you are an axe murderer then i MIGHT give out my number for texting purposes only. but dont abuse that priviledge- Im good at blocking cell numbers too lol

Perhaps the men DO need to tone it down a bit but it seems like the OP needs to have a little patience also-- JMO

laughsandgiggles's photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:45 PM
waving Welcome!

laughsandgiggles's photo
Sun 10/28/12 02:31 PM
Hi and Welcome!!

laughsandgiggles's photo
Sat 10/27/12 06:47 PM
Hi and Welcome!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25