Community > Posts By > xoangelfacexo

xoangelfacexo's photo
Fri 04/22/11 05:12 PM
<--------That was for J

xoangelfacexo's photo
Fri 04/22/11 05:12 PM
You're a good boy:) Now go lay down...No, I said ...get down, boy...oh..you wanna new bone?...oh you want me to throw it for you too? Oh, you want me to go get it for you because you're sitting there all cute wagging your little nub? Thats a good boy...You dont have to do anything but be cute and roll over:) LMAO!

xoangelfacexo's photo
Fri 04/22/11 04:56 PM
Wondering why some men need such heavy petting...insight...anyone?

xoangelfacexo's photo
Thu 04/21/11 08:41 PM
Im passionate about things that are internally rewarding...giving of myself to others. Playing my piano, singing, writing and my spirituality.

xoangelfacexo's photo
Thu 04/21/11 08:18 PM

I hope they're carbon tips, because plan A failed.

you really are insane..<3

xoangelfacexo's photo
Thu 04/21/11 08:16 PM
Edited by xoangelfacexo on Thu 04/21/11 08:19 PM

Been shacked up for 10 years.. now im not.. so this is the first singles website i ever tried. I have read many of your posts and see a bunch of killer peeps on the site. Im looking forward to making friends here. So grab a drink , relax, and lets chat

Killer peeps? I would have never thought. This Easter is gonna freak me out now.
:laughing: =) =) =)

xoangelfacexo's photo
Thu 04/21/11 04:52 PM
Is SUPERMAN ice cream green? Thats what I need. Some super hero to rescue me from my monontanous life without him. =)

xoangelfacexo's photo
Thu 04/21/11 04:27 PM
Really wish someone had a recipe for some brain freeze...=) Im having a bad day..

xoangelfacexo's photo
Thu 04/21/11 04:13 PM
Trust is not to be given but earned. <3

xoangelfacexo's photo
Thu 04/21/11 02:41 PM
Let me bury your jar of sorrow...I will hold open the door of fate that follows...a change for whats right..enlighten your insight, in spite of those burdened with borrowed light. I uprooted the tree of life and moved it three feet and planted your hopeless defeat deep down the shaft of the earths core. This day anew, priceless and pure. The walls you built like a house around your emotions, crumble to sand and wash away into the ocean. =)

xoangelfacexo's photo
Thu 04/21/11 02:11 PM
I learned that when you are @ your lowest point because a man has hurt you...the only thing to heal your hurt is a rebound! =) Even if temporary, the attention from someone else keeps you from wanting, needing or missing his sorry self. lol

xoangelfacexo's photo
Wed 04/20/11 08:05 PM
Yes, Im sure. This is the only site Ive been on with a screenname and not my actual name. I used that name because it was my horses name and my cats name. =) Oh...and since you are looking...I wasnt a trouble maker. just sayin=)

xoangelfacexo's photo
Wed 04/20/11 06:50 PM
=) I remember u too! There was someone else that had a name like yours too, but I cant remember. Thanx for the welcome sugar.

xoangelfacexo's photo
Wed 04/20/11 06:36 PM
I remember you. =) I was on JSH and left after the merge. I think it was siennajade.

xoangelfacexo's photo
Wed 04/20/11 05:59 PM
Ha ha! I dont thnk so. ;)

xoangelfacexo's photo
Wed 04/20/11 05:57 PM
=) Hey! Is Lily still on here? How you been chica?

xoangelfacexo's photo
Wed 04/20/11 04:46 PM
I miss you! and Romeo and Indnprncs. =(

xoangelfacexo's photo
Wed 04/20/11 04:27 PM
I havent been on here for a couple years...and I had some amazing friends here...Though Id drop in for an overdue visit. Ive missed ya'll! <3

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next