Community > Posts By > No1phD

No1phD's photo
Fri 02/15/19 09:05 AM
Edited by No1phD on Fri 02/15/19 09:07 AM
Has anyone now or in the past being on antidepressants?...
And if so... did they help?..
. Any major side effects...?

I asked because I was at the doctors..the other day.. for a check...she asked how was I feeling emotionally mentally ... I mentioned.. that I seem to be in a bit of a slump.. focusing on things I don't have control over.. mixed in with some bouts of anxiety... I've never really had a problem with these symptoms before... I normally could just shake things off.. but lately it's become difficult....so..she gave me a prescription for antidepressants..to.. help me get out of my slump...

So!!!.. just curious if anybody has any info..
In regards to antidepressants

No1phD's photo
Fri 02/15/19 08:56 AM
Having coffee perusing the forums..
Well making a game plan for today..
Things to get done...and trying very hard to keep my mind off of having a cigarette...grrrrrr

No1phD's photo
Thu 02/14/19 06:56 PM
Right now I feel good went to the doctor's today... I was a little worried about my overall health but he assured me..
That I'm quite healthy.... as long as I take the medication he prescribed to me..lol

No1phD's photo
Thu 02/14/19 06:50 PM
Taking my youngest boy and his girlfriend to West Edmonton Mall for a Valentine's date together... I played the part of the chauffeur..lol.. but they were so cute together... I smiled all the way home..

No1phD's photo
Thu 02/14/19 06:12 PM
I'm going to make Chinese food... last time I made it it was delicious I'm just hoping I can remember what I did last time and repeated this time lol

No1phD's photo
Thu 02/14/19 05:58 PM

Wait....I thought v-day was for guys? :joy::eyes:

:thumbsup: drinks

No1phD's photo
Thu 02/14/19 05:51 PM
I'm hoping to hear some juicy stories..lol..
I'm waiting for March 3rd steak and b****** day..lol.. so I'm told that's the day for us guys... Valentine's Day is always a little bit weird for me ..in most of my relationships I'm the one that does ..most of the cleaning and grocery shopping and cooking... so if anyone should get flowers and chocolates it Should Be Me..lol..

No1phD's photo
Thu 02/14/19 05:34 PM
Just got in..the door.. and taking a me minute ....before I make a very nice Chinese dinner for my special someone for Valentine's... fingers crossed it tastes delicious LOL

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/13/19 06:45 PM
Hi.. to everyone....

I'm just curious on how everyone copes with being alone... I'm sure we all have certain things we do to keep the loneliness at Bay keep our minds off the fact that we are alone....like having the TV on for company... perhaps reading a book or even posting on here... maybe you go visit family and friends... I've never been really good at being alone by myself... I'm coming to realize that now...lol.. I was raised in a rather large family somebody always around to keep you company.... and in my marriage we had children.. and there was also the house to look after.. always things to do...but now.. I find with just myself to take care of... it sometimes gets hard to keep my mind off the fact that I am alone...
Not always! just sometimes.. those moments when there's no one to talk to or nothing good on TV... do you ever feel like Geez Louise I really need to meet some people or find somebody to date.... or develop some Hobbies... I'm sure most of us have been.. at this point at one time or another.. and some of you have moved past that feeling... of loneliness... does it ever go away?.. how do you cope with going it alone. ?

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/13/19 04:44 PM
Well you did your Voodoo and your Voodoo did the job..lol..thanks

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/13/19 04:31 PM

Aww you seen my message now I need to know which account do you want this one or the old one??
. This one..please

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/13/19 04:28 PM
Help

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/13/19 03:35 PM
I find these days TV occupies a good deal of free time... I normally don't watch it in the morning or during the day well I'm at work..
Obviously.... but I do find it is the big go to place.. next to posting on here that is LOL...
.. for some it has become the babysitter for their kids... or that voice that fills the room and chases away the emptiness.... it's the big distraction between you and your partner.. keeps you both entertained..
Fills up the silence spaces.... but whatever the reason how much TV do you watch?

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/13/19 03:27 PM
I think it all depends on the gift I I guess... if it's flowers a lot of women like to receive them at work .. if it's lingerie most likely give it to her in private. The lingerie that is lol

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/13/19 03:16 PM
I can't get me out of my own head

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/13/19 03:15 PM
A big hello to you.. long time no talk..lol.
Hope all is well with you and your family I was glad to read that you quit smoking I'm on that path myself... finally..

Do you find you feel better for it?..
I like your new place. By the way..

No1phD's photo
Wed 02/13/19 07:52 AM
I feel great..

No1phD's photo
Mon 02/11/19 04:22 PM

@No 1phD

Great ideas ! waving

:thumbsup:

No1phD's photo
Mon 02/11/19 04:19 PM
Feeling a little bored to be honest...
I stopped by my ex's house to drop some things off ...hoping my youngest would be here. But he stayed after school to hang out with some friends...so now I'm just posting on here.. killing time till I have to go pick up the girlfriend...

No1phD's photo
Mon 02/11/19 04:14 PM
Personally for myself I find it very hard to find new and exciting things to do for date night.... that sometimes can be part of the frustration... you have been there and done that so many times...