Hey everyone !!!

missy51970's photo
Sat 02/07/09 05:23 PM
tie me down ladies before i get out the fuzzy handcuffs

LMAO

missy51970's photo
Fri 02/06/09 06:11 PM
i do love ya....

if we lived in the same town would we be glued to the hip.. Yea actually i think we prolly would... which all in itself is a lil scary.. not enough police to control us !! Im a bad influence..lol

missy51970's photo
Fri 02/06/09 07:08 AM
Ok Im back and ready for the NEXXXXXXXXXXXXT question...

Beware tho my mood is teetering on the edge over here so while the truth shall set you free it might piss you off first

missy51970's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:38 PM

MISSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY yeah she back wooohooooooooooo

Kerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry how are ya hunny???

missy51970's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:38 PM

awwwww sugar....leads her to the couch with a huge mug of ice cold beer...

Will make you sleep like a baby

I need to sleep like a baby... 4 and a half hours in 2 days just isnt enough

missy51970's photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:25 PM
I need a time out.. a comfy couch.. and some good sleep... its been a rough rough couple of days...

missy51970's photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:19 PM

NUFF SAID !!!!!!

missy51970's photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:15 PM

I freakin LOVE LOVE LOVE this !!!!!

missy51970's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:03 PM

You're preaching to the choir Missy...now...I am pretty sure I owe you $20 for having you stalk me...

{{{{{krupa}}}}...darling.. actually i think the rate settled on was a lil higher then that but im willing to settle for 20 bucks.. what can i say im cheap but im not easy !!!:tongue:

missy51970's photo
Sun 02/01/09 08:44 PM
I love it too...bigsmile

Im excited to go to her ultrasound with her tomorrow..

Now back to being in time out.. i can NOT stand the arrongance and stupidity of some people.. I need to have my lips sealed shut and stapled to something that is a permanent fixture in here please and thank youbigsmile

missy51970's photo
Sun 02/01/09 08:41 PM
*walks in *

*shakes head*

*rolls eyes*

*walks out*

missy51970's photo
Sun 02/01/09 05:39 PM

awwww missy thanks for the honest heartfelt answer.....

So so so so so so loved it.

Anytime... its the truth..

missy51970's photo
Sun 02/01/09 03:56 PM

Put me in the corner and shut me up, I just want to watch the game in peace and quiet

i second that!!!

missy51970's photo
Sun 02/01/09 01:23 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD AFTERNOOOOOOOON lovely people !!

{{{merle}}} how are ya doll.. thanks for letting me vent !!!

missy51970's photo
Sun 02/01/09 12:05 PM

slaphead Oh damn, when are they going to learn slaphead

You think like I do and this jerk off needs his ass whooped up on !!! Im so freakin pissed you cant even believe it.. :angry:

he wont ever learn.. you wouldnt believe the crap thats been going on here the last 2 days.. I finally had enough and told k .. not keeping my mouth shut anymore.. Im pissed and staying that way..

missy51970's photo
Sun 02/01/09 12:03 PM

NEW SHOW TOPIC

DISCOVER YOUR PASSION:

THIS WILL BE A SERIES ON DISCOVERING YOUR PASSION.

THERE WILL BE A SERIES OF QUESTION TO ANSWER....OF COURSE TRUTHFULLY AND "IN YOUR FACE"

Discover - to search out, to uncover, to find after searching.
Your - personal possessive pronoun. It doesn’t belong to anyone else.

Passion - powerful, intense emotions, enthusiasm, a love affair, a subject inspiring lively interest.

1. Is my life turning out the way I want? What would you have to do to take the next step in achieving those youthful dreams and aspirations you once had? What exactly would it take? Be specific and write it down.

2. Can you figure out what’s important to you? It may be time to reevaluate your personal values. If you like the outdoors and sunshine, working in an enclosed office probably won’t fit your personal dreams and passions. If you love to work with your hands, financial analysis and spreadsheets won’t cut the mustard.

Ok first of all I LOVE these "lets be honest questions"

1. No my life isnt turning out the way I had dreamt or imagined it growing up. Not at all. however sometimes the best things come when youre prayers go unanswered. Theres a song called Unanswered prayers by Garth Brooks that fits my life so well .. Now that being said.. I wouldnt want my life any different and those dreams that I had at 15, 16, 17 years old were youthful, unexperienced thoughts. I wouldnt change a thing.

2. I figured out a long time ago what was important to me. And it isnt and never will be money, fancy cars, and mansions.. My kids, my family and my friends are whats important. Being happy is whats important. Seeing my children grow up and smile is important, seeing my Grandchildren born is important. Money to pay bills , feed the children and make sure they have the things they need and some of what they want is a bonus.
My life is complete the way it is.
My passion as far is work has always been medicine. Had plans to be a doctor. Those plans were squashed with the birth of my oldest son, but I wouldnt trade him for a thing. had another opportunity to go to med school when i had my last child. But because of the intensity of med school and rigorous schedule, it wouldnt have been a benefit for me to attend after having all of my children.

One of the 2 jobs I have now is Home Based Health Care...im good with that . I have a wonderful job.. in healthcare

missy51970's photo
Sun 02/01/09 11:54 AM
You think like I do and this jerk off needs his ass whooped up on !!! Im so freakin pissed you cant even believe it.. :angry:

missy51970's photo
Sun 02/01/09 11:54 AM

Yep, you can just join me:banana:

And OMG, that is awesome Missy, and yep it will make you a little teary eyed:cry:

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

can I just get "the works" package, im gonna need it and arent there benefits for members who are here all the freaking time....

(PS Judy , Merle and Debbie..I got to hear the babys heartbeat last night had K in the ER not gonna lie it made me a lil teary eyed !!!!)

It did.. she has an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow at 10am so Ill be there for that too.. cant wait !!!

missy51970's photo
Sun 02/01/09 11:52 AM
Awwwww Michelle !!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..

THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO YOU !!!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25