Community > Posts By > screaMNchic

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 03/16/08 09:13 PM
Ice cream on, oh never mind....blushing

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 03/16/08 09:05 PM
Ice cream sounds really good right now....

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 03/16/08 09:03 PM

The old law of "an eye for an eye" leaves everybody blind.
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

An essential aid to following the path of the inner voice is practicing forgiveness. Resentment comes from the Latin word resentir - to feel over and over again. By repeatedly re-experiencing the old resentments, we are less apt to hear our intuition, which exists only in the present.

When Jean married, she had not completed her unfinished business with her father. Consequently, she projected her old resentments onto her husband. Her desire to love him was distorted by the hurt and anger from the past. This is why it is said that until we complete our source relationships, we are never truly in another relationship.

Forgiving can also help you take back your power. As long as you believe that someone else's actions are the cause of your present difficulties, you are powerless to change. Letting go of blame allows you to take responsibility for your life.

All this adds up to a single point. Forgiveness is an act of self-kindness. It liberates your life force. It completes the past. Choose now to heal your old unfinished business. It is time to let go of the pain. Place your hurt on an altar and surrender it to God. Set your self and others free.

screaMNchic's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:54 PM
nite all (((hugs)))

i am drunk and should sleep............ yawn

screaMNchic's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:57 PM
The difficulty in life is the choice.
--George Moore

How we choose to spend our time says much about what is important to us. If we have no goals, we may try to kill time. If we have too many goals, there may not be enough time in the day to do all we set out to do. We must make some choices based on our values. We may need to take more time for some things, and let go of others. For example, this year will we try to learn to play the guitar? Perhaps we have finally decided to drop out of that club which seems to have little purpose. Will we give more time to work, or less time? With each of these choices, we shape our lives. We can do it with the touch of an artist if we pay attention to the choices we are making.

What is truly important to me today?

screaMNchic's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:29 PM
yes, he is actually a really nice guy from what I have heard and thank you so much for sharing that- I hope that I can meet him through the warehouse fan club....bigsmile

I was not a radio Dave fan and then someone I dated turned me on to his rare stuff and now I am hooked... I am so looking forward to this show and I would have gotten more tickets but they all go on sale March 29th for the whole summer tour so I gotta plan a Dave fund for next year...

screaMNchic's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:25 PM
Stereophonics Dakota

screaMNchic's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:15 PM
Anybody a huge fan like me? I just joined the warehouse fan club to get good seats at a show coming up here in St. Louis, MO I guess it's a huge deal because it's the first concert at the new Busch stadium and at the last stadium the first concert was put on by the Beatles.... Now I have to wait and see if my request will be granted prior to tickets going on sale to the public on March 29th....

I am soooooooo excited, this will be my first show as Dave never played much in Minnesota where I just relocated from .... drinker

screaMNchic's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:11 PM
Dave Matthews Two Step:tongue:

screaMNchic's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:08 PM
laugh

that was cute

screaMNchic's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:03 AM
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
Buddha

I did not know where to post this

screaMNchic's photo
Tue 01/29/08 07:18 AM
<------drinking diet coke and NOT a morning person at all....

screaMNchic's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:15 AM
still reading these and last night he did it again and I did not make a huge fuss just cleaned it up and that was that-

I am gonna look into the book also-

we have been to the doc and it's not physical but thanks... I was worried about that also-

screaMNchic's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:09 AM
yep I am a yankee and up here we call it pop

so my favorite POP is diet coke..... drinker

screaMNchic's photo
Mon 11/05/07 08:42 AM
noway

screaMNchic's photo
Mon 11/05/07 08:30 AM
congrats to you- amazing how much we can love another person isn't it???

My youngest son is 5 and I still get teary eyed at how wonderful he is... I get tears from the teenagers also but for other reasons.... I'll save that for later.

screaMNchic's photo
Mon 11/05/07 08:17 AM
I personally think that it is in poor taste to show cleavage but yeah I agree some people just think they need the attention - guys that show their chests really turn me off and I just want to hurl at that-

just my thoughts.....

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 11/04/07 08:53 PM
I am very new to the whole topic of Buddhisim and I started looking into it this summer more when I was reading a book called the secret and a friend of mine approached me about it and we had long discussions about it-

he said this to me - if you think buddhisim is a religion you have missed the point... I agree with this- the reason I looked into it more is because John is one of the most centered calm people I have ever met in my life- I too look for less chaos and this seems like such a great way of life- although I do believe in God still...

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 11/04/07 08:26 PM
thanks - I am trying soooo hard to be a good patient mommy here but tonight I was like why why why.. he cries when you even ask if he did it and runs.. however, he really wants me to change him not dad- this makes me worry that daddy has been ruthless about this-

I am glad I posted this- it's been tough and I wasn't sure I wanted to go there with strangers but I am getting good advice here and great support...

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 11/04/07 08:20 PM
I think it was something he was not honest about and yeah what a pig bastard but just know it was not you- it was something with him that he probably feels prety crappy about-
I spoke with a guy for a month and a 1/2 and he made up all kinds of things about himself and sent pics and what not then when the meeting was fianlly going to happen he called and unloaded his bomb- he was very large was not a body builder type of body- lived at home with his parents and worked at wendy's - I was going to try to be his friend but in the end I was so angry that he lied and used so many personal things to rope me in - it crushed me and now I am gonna tell you that I am much more skeptical and less likely to fall for crap online.. I have many more war stories but those will come out later as I post -
Just keep your chin up and do not give up hope hun- and make the next one come to you- (((hugs)))

M.