kissmelongandhard's photo
Thu 08/04/11 12:58 PM
u r awful modest...u need to take more pride in ur work. see what we all see...the great poet in u! i have read ur work over and over and i cant find the word to express what i have felt. all my emotions seem to be struck at once. the word "amazing" is not big enough to describe ur work. I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

Thu 08/04/11 12:57 PM
u r awful modest...u need to take more pride in ur work. see what we all see...the great poet in u! i have read ur work over and over and i cant find the word to express what i have felt. all my emotions seem to be struck at once. the word "amazing" is not big enough to describe ur work. I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

Sun 07/31/11 06:47 PM
Edited by kissmelongandhard on Sun 07/31/11 06:58 PM
So long...Farewell...Goodbye, this one hit the spot. The things i have always wanted to say to a certain person, but never knew how. Thank u, ur poetry is inspirational!!.

Sun 07/17/11 11:07 AM
**** NO!

Thu 07/07/11 09:51 PM
i completely agree with u

Thu 07/07/11 09:47 PM
all good points

Thu 07/07/11 06:10 PM
i need to know

Thu 07/07/11 06:05 PM
if the love u had for ur husband was true love, it would have never ended.

Thu 07/07/11 06:00 PM

true love is a once in a life time thing. many people find love and may be in love, but when love can behold any challanges or obsticales that r put infront of it....then it is true love. true love is being able to love uncoditionally. :)

I disagree.

By your very definition, I have found true love many times. I feel unconditional love for my children, my brother and sister and other family members, for my very best friends, some of whom I've had 35 year friendships with.

In that case also, my ex-husband is another true love. We have weathered miscarriages, legal and financial problems, death of his mother, autism, different cultures, a 4700 mile distance. Our marriage has been over for five years and we are still best friends. I am not in love with him, but I love him unconditionally because I know him and he's a good person.

How empty life would be if we only had one "true love".

Thu 07/07/11 03:05 PM
true love is a once in a life time thing. many people find love and may be in love, but when love can behold any challanges or obsticales that r put infront of it....then it is true love. true love is being able to love uncoditionally. :)

Thu 07/07/11 02:53 PM
so, where is my true love?