Community > Posts By > blueeyes2000

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 07/25/12 05:38 PM
Edited by blueeyes2000 on Wed 07/25/12 05:39 PM

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 07/25/12 05:32 PM

Above post had a photo of irene anderson from sweden...
for some reason the link got disabled so here she is again.

surprised

That's......not pretty at all

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 07/25/12 03:42 PM

I like my arm pit licked, I just haven't found the guy to do it yet

sick TMI! laugh

laugh

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 07/25/12 03:38 PM
I like my arm pit licked, I just haven't found the guy to do it yet

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 07/25/12 02:34 AM

I'm watching that right now, lol. I'm so glad my son loves Scooby, he's started collecting the movies. We've even gotten some older ones that are only VHS. Pre-Scrappy,lol

I have the original Scooby Doo Where Are You? on DVD, also liked The New Scooby Doo Movies- the cartoon from the 70's that had guest appearances from guys like Don Knotts and Tim Conway.

Yup yup, we watched the one with the Harlem Globetrotters last night

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/24/12 05:21 PM

Nope have felt a few sparks when some hottie was next to me but have not had that happen...noway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You too,eh? I feel them when I can get a man into a debate,LOL

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/24/12 05:17 PM
Law and Order:SVU

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/24/12 05:07 PM
Naw, and I'm kinda missing itohwell

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/24/12 05:03 PM
Nice phone,lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/24/12 03:20 PM

its nyc to meet new frnds,bt u hv to understand each other to make dis relation stronger nd longer

Um...what?

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/24/12 03:14 PM

That one special person and I exploring the world and tackling whatever it throws at us together, unafraid in knowing we have each others backs and if either of us falters in something, the other will be there to catch us. I can't put it any simpler than that.

Everything else would just be icing.

:thumbsup:

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/24/12 03:02 PM

Women's lib or women's rights have nothing to do with men not being chivalrous anymore

Women's Lib of the 60's did not. Womens lib of the late 70's and beyond has tried to beat men and masculinity into the earth. They teach women to be more like men and men to be more feminine.

This present generation is the result of 35 years worth of radical feminism. Maybe average women should retake the Women's Lib movement away from feminism.

Have your rights and be a woman at the same time.

So because women wanted some of the same rights as men, men don't need to treat them as women anymore? Too many men use women's lib as an excuse.

Those women in the 70's were rude and radical.
You go to open the door for one and you could have found yourself facing a lawsuit.
You say hello and look at her for more than a second, they screamed sexual harassment.
They swang way too extreme.
Steinem made many man-haters out of once good women.

I was born in the 70s, I have no idea what they were like then, lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/24/12 02:46 PM
I have some added from playing games, but other then that, all people I know personally. The friends I do have on here, are all mostly people I know personally also, or have gotten to know online.

I just realized no one really sends me friend requests on here, I need to go cheer myself up now, I think a pedicure would fix that!

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/24/12 02:17 PM

I met a nice and cute guy from another site who is very respectful of my privacy and boundaries. He is understanding and down to earth. I really do believe his interest in me is sincere but he seems like he is trying too hard. While I intent to get to know him in public places for a while I don’t know exactly how to articulate my hesitation, so I hope I won’t be misunderstood because I really do like nice guys.

Maybe it’s best to give some examples. In his profile he lists all the things that’s supposed to make him credible as a datable guy but these are given things or not worth mentioning in my opinion, like loyal, no DUI's, has his own place, a good job with benefits (I don’t need to know that), no children (which is a repeated as the status already indicates that) etc... He stresses how important it is for him to "meet the needs of his lady." He goes on and on about that. He assured me out of the blue that he won’t abuse my number. I didn’t even think about the possibility until he mentioned it. I understand all of this may be because he is old school and from the Midwest, and I’m not. Still, so far this is not a problem.

He says he is 40 (I’m 47) but when I met him and in his pictures he looks younger. I don’t have a problem with 7 year difference although I’d feel awkward if he was younger than that. In our conversations he makes me feel like I’m his mother or I am his boss. He takes being polite to an extreme. He thanked me several times now for writing him back when I don’t even feel it is necessary. He uses words like he is honored to have met me. I don’t feel like his equal but it’s important to me that we are.

We only wrote each other for a week and met once and he is already writing things like “Gosh I love saying your name”, or “goodnight, my precious (my name)”.

Is it not too soon to be saying things like that? What is my gut trying to tell me (just wondering out loud) and why do i feel like I’m dealing with a 34 year old? No offense intended. Just trying to get some perspective. Any thoughts, my fellow Mingle friends?

My first thought? By reading what you just posted, my first thought was that he's probably not what he claims to be. But I don't know him, or anything about him, so who knows really?

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/24/12 02:13 PM
Awww:(

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 07/24/12 02:10 PM

What is an ideal relationship to you?

I wish you love, peace, and health my brothers and sisters. :heart:

An un-ideal one, one that comes with all the pros and cons.

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/23/12 07:41 PM

Male member if us women selected you for possible match.Dont lead us on by saying you are also interested when you arent.This isnt highschool to play games with a gal feelings/emotions.This site isnt a game.

This site isn't a game?

Does this mean that I won't get to watch cheerleader tryouts?

uh uh,nope

LOL

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/23/12 07:38 PM

Women's lib or women's rights have nothing to do with men not being chivalrous anymore

Women's Lib of the 60's did not. Womens lib of the late 70's and beyond has tried to beat men and masculinity into the earth. They teach women to be more like men and men to be more feminine.

This present generation is the result of 35 years worth of radical feminism. Maybe average women should retake the Women's Lib movement away from feminism.

Have your rights and be a woman at the same time.

So because women wanted some of the same rights as men, men don't need to treat them as women anymore? Too many men use women's lib as an excuse.

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/23/12 07:28 PM

Depends. It sounds a little boring to watch a moving object cruising by, even if it is in space. Can you convince me why I should watch?

You might see Bruce Willis on it.

Is he gonna blow it up?

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 07/23/12 07:14 PM

I'm watching that right now, lol. I'm so glad my son loves Scooby, he's started collecting the movies. We've even gotten some older ones that are only VHS. Pre-Scrappy,lol

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next