Community > Posts By > Sheri

no photo
Fri 05/31/19 03:09 PM

Women dont make rules. Fashion and makeup are things that make us feel good about ourselves. Not what were made to do.
Nowadays were judged in everything titles, money and material goods. Women fought for basic rights and to be equal. Which were fighting to protect more nowadays then ever before. To me this country has forgotten about whats really important and not whats deep in the pockets of our politicians. This money hungry beliefs are making people lose there self respect and there dignity. Stop watching tv and start helping and looking out for our neighbors and homeless people. Cause our government dont give care.

You are right.
Unfortunately, this "modern" world doesn't agree with you.
Don't you know we're in 2019??? laugh

Yea and the modern world going to crap. I stick to my values. Thank you. I dont want to be sucked into being a snob and being someone im not. Go smooch on fake people. See where that will lead you. Nowheres i imagine

no photo
Fri 05/31/19 06:01 AM
Women dont make rules. Fashion and makeup are things that make us feel good about ourselves. Not what were made to do.
Nowadays were judged in everything titles, money and material goods. Women fought for basic rights and to be equal. Which were fighting to protect more nowadays then ever before. To me this country has forgotten about whats really important and not whats deep in the pockets of our politicians. This money hungry beliefs are making people lose there self respect and there dignity. Stop watching tv and start helping and looking out for our neighbors and homeless people. Cause our government dont give care.

no photo
Fri 05/31/19 03:36 AM
Men seem to pick women on there looks instead of the heart. You all seem shallow and judgemental. There are good women out there that are not Barbie and would go out of there way to be loving and caring to a good man. Were not money or material driven like most men think.

no photo
Thu 05/30/19 07:51 PM
Have you ever heard the saying. " if you love someone set them free. If they return love them forever. If they dont return it was never meant to be." I believe in this saying. If someone leaves you they truly never loved you in the first place.

no photo
Wed 05/29/19 08:25 AM
Music was interesting but i dont think it did anything. Im waiting for a sign?? I dunno

no photo
Wed 05/29/19 06:00 AM
Whats a mojo? think I dont think i got one. Can i get one at Walmart??what

no photo
Tue 05/28/19 07:52 AM
Lots of good women out there. You will find one that loves and adores you. No worries. Let her go. She needs to learn anyways.

no photo
Tue 05/28/19 06:29 AM
Good i appreciate that. Due to being abused myself and having 3 herniated disk surgery in my neck in 2000 isnt something i wanna hear.

no photo
Tue 05/28/19 05:23 AM
Please dont add violence to help your situation. Men like freebird need anger management classes. Plus could land you in jail. We dont want that.

no photo
Tue 05/28/19 04:52 AM
People can be controlling. But they dont seem to realize you are your own person. Space is needed to have breaks from each other and do things and go places with family and friends. Maybe plan on a date every once in awhile. She may appreciate having quality time with you. Hope that works for you.

no photo
Sat 05/18/19 09:32 PM
My parents been married 62 years. If thats not love i dont know what is

no photo
Sat 05/18/19 09:25 PM
Yes. Im tired of the idiots and scammers here. No one anymore knows what unconditional love is. Its a world where people are shallow and greedy. Its a shame how people act nowadays.

no photo
Sat 05/18/19 11:21 AM
We have a number its called social security number. We get it when were born now. Lol

no photo
Sat 05/04/19 10:03 PM
Show her respect. Compliment her, but dont go overboard. Ask her what she likes to do on dates. Dont be pushy in getting to personal right away. I hate that. Relax you will do fine. If anything send pictures of you :smiley:.

no photo
Fri 04/19/19 10:40 AM
put some interest in. maybe that will help

no photo
Thu 04/18/19 12:53 PM
Declawing a cat is not necessary. Its painful due to breaking there knuckles to take there nail and root. There is alternative methods.

no photo
Wed 04/17/19 03:13 PM
I love doing crafts. Just havent tried that yet

1 2 3 4 6 Next