Community > Posts By > steelangel

steelangel's photo
Wed 11/14/07 05:51 PM
I try to see the good in people and give them the benefit of the doubt... but sometimes it's hard.

steelangel's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:47 PM
lol - i think it's just some of us who... well, we use the term "nuke" in the navy... Overthink some things. Just be yourself, and if people aren't attracted to that..., well you need to find some new friends.

Another thing to keep in mind... "Getting girls" isn't a readily accepted concept in the adult world. I don't hunt them or anything. I prefer to let them come to me. So relax - and don't try too hard.

steelangel's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:30 PM
LOLlaugh

steelangel's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:29 PM
Yes. Take it from someone from the opposite sex who has been there. Sadly, I never saw it coming and she hid it from me for a long time.

However, I am happy again, you will move on, and don't let him butter you up. Life is cruel and people must pay for their mistakes. If he is resourceful he'll find someone else to make him happy. You will too.

Ry

steelangel's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:27 PM
I like talking to anyone. You just have to keep trying and eventually you'll find someone who's interested in talking. Plus, talking is a good start to any sort of relationship, be it social or romantic.

steelangel's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:26 PM
um... actually saw that happen. It really wasn't that cool. Go on youtube and look up "Silent Library" with Ernesto Hoost. Yeah. Good times.

Ry

steelangel's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:08 PM
Lol!! Too funny!!

here's one I heard a while back:

The winner of the World's Strongest Man competition decides to open up a bar with his prize money. In celebration of his victory, he sets up a lemon squeezing contest - the bartender squeezes all the juice out of a lemon, and if anyone else can squeeze out one more drop, he or she will win $1000.

The competition goes on for months with no winners until finally one day a tall nerdy guy with glasses and a tie goes in and asks to try the contest. The bartenders laughs at him, but the nerd insists. So, the bartender squeezes a lemon, get every drop out and hands it to the nerd... who then proceeds to squeeze not one, but two drops out. Just when everyone is freaking out, he squeezes again and gets three drops out.

Flabbergasted, the bartender asks... "Gee, mister... who are you?" The nerd replies, "Oh... I'm Gene. I work for the IRS."

steelangel's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:03 PM
So a southern baptist preacher is walking home one Sunday afternoon down a long dusty road and he sees a little boy riding his tricycle around the front yard of his home. The problem is, as the boy rides, one of his back wheels keeps popping off. Frustrated, the little boy curses, "Goddamn!" and gets off to put his wheel back on. He rides around again, the wheel pops off, and the kid yells "Goddamn!" before getting off to put it back on.

Now the preacher watches this intently for a few minutes, and finally he walks over to the boy and says, "Say... son, why do you always have to say that bad word every time your wheel comes off?" The little boy looks up at him with innocent eyes and says, "I don't know mister... it just seems like the appropriate thing to do."

"Try this," the preacher says, "Next time that wheel pops off, say 'Praise Jesus' and that wheel will pop right back on." The boy looks at him, then says, "Okay mister." So he gets back on and starts riding around. When the wheel falls off, he cries out "Praise Jesus!" and the wheel miraculously pops back on.

The preacher sees this and mutters to himself, "Goddamn..."

steelangel's photo
Wed 11/14/07 03:54 PM
Blessed be.

steelangel's photo
Wed 11/14/07 03:48 PM
Lol try joining the military. I know exactly what you're going through lolglasses

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next