Community > Posts By > giocluedart

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:42 PM

Yes you are!!!

Speaking of parties Gio, don't forget June 26th...

You'll have to send me details so I know how to get there and everything...I'd love to get to meet and party with you =D

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:39 PM
Yes, the topic constantly changes and it's like being at a party listening to more than one conversation.

I think Myka was in on the lesbian talk too and Cher...was good times; apparently, I'm loved by the ladies blushing smooched drinker

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:34 PM

yeah i miss all the good stuff sad

Eh, don't feel so bad; I miss everytime Prncs starts the hotel thread and then I have NO IDEA what anyone is talking about because I read some of it and then I see something like "tea bag" from MJ and get completely lost...guess I should read a little more

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:28 PM
I guess Kc missed the "if we were only lesbian" discussions amongst the threads bigsmile

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:25 PM
Goooood, just kicking back. How've you been?

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:22 PM

:angel:

Hey, lover!!! waving

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:18 PM
661....WHAT?!?!?! drinks

At least the top 3 will be Cali

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:16 PM
I say, "suck my toe". If I gotta smell particle of **** from your @$$, you're gonna taste my foot =P

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 11:36 AM
did you REALLY just put win? LOL

Pwn

giocluedart's photo
Tue 04/20/10 11:31 AM
I have to agree with Melody, but if things were as simple as looking at a profile, the only thing that would make me not date you is if I were shallow 'cause you're 3 inches shorter than me =)

giocluedart's photo
Mon 04/19/10 11:05 PM
gorgeous

sexy

giocluedart's photo
Mon 04/19/10 01:17 PM

If nits live on gnat's nuts what lives on a nit's nuts?

uts obviously

I was gonna say Andy bigsmile

giocluedart's photo
Mon 04/19/10 01:14 PM

Funny thing, I am kind of tired of blonds myself. I would love it if they all had different color hair, even if it was red blue and green.

So how many of these women do you think have collars matching cuffs?

Maybe the little girl on the far left in pink; the others have dark roots; I see this every day in CA...won't the fake bake, bleach blonde, silicone ******* ever get old? I'm just saying...show me something original

giocluedart's photo
Mon 04/19/10 01:13 PM

I'm with gio. I'm a sucker for redheads and brunettes.

Even better than a redhead or brunette....a mixture of the two :banana: :banana: drool :banana: :banana:

<<<<< Like so? laugh

you know you're a hottie Cher :heart:

giocluedart's photo
Mon 04/19/10 11:55 AM

I'm with gio. I'm a sucker for redheads and brunettes.

Even better than a redhead or brunette....a mixture of the two :banana: :banana: drool :banana: :banana:

giocluedart's photo
Mon 04/19/10 11:54 AM

not to be so bold or anything but if you could add a few women in there that maybe have a little meat on their bones, that would be nice. ;)
i'd still party, though...lol

Thank you! ugh....skinny chicks are for weak arms rofl A little muscle and some cushion is more fun...a person can be rough and wrestle around without a bunch of whining and less bruises from hip bones tongue2

giocluedart's photo
Mon 04/19/10 11:33 AM
I wanna play too...no blondes for me though; I prefer brunette and red heads :tongue:

giocluedart's photo
Sun 04/11/10 08:49 PM
I'm gonna be the first one to say the spartan...only because they're well armored and were just straight bad @ss. Besides, the spear reaches farther :tongue:

giocluedart's photo
Sun 04/11/10 08:27 PM
I wanna be probed FIRST!!! hahahahaaammm

giocluedart's photo
Thu 04/08/10 10:55 PM

Well darn! I would not only if I were a lesbian, but if she weren't already having sex with Joy! laugh

blushing I never knew I was such a ladies woman

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25