Thu 02/19/09 06:06 PM
23 -34

duckiegiggles's photo
Wed 02/18/09 09:34 AM
kudos to you dude for raising your son and taking responsibility for him
as for your profile you should add alittle bit more to your interest

duckiegiggles's photo
Wed 02/18/09 08:40 AM

I can understand why people are disillusioned by this whole thing.

I have always been willing to help those in need...but I understand that the scammers make me want to throw in the towel at times.

there are good people and bad people on welfare

I have reported people but the system doesn't have the resources to do much.

we need to reform the qualifications and give the system the resources to weed out the bad apples

Now you're talking.
Instead of trashing the system and leaving everyone hungry and on their own. Let's improve it.

got any ideas how?

duckiegiggles's photo
Wed 02/18/09 08:39 AM

Actually, anyone receiving welfare checks, must reimburse the state through either Child Support or eventually a diminished SSN check later on. So, if you aren't paying Child Support they get you eventually.

here in pa
they take your child support only if you are receiving cash assistance they do NOT take it if you are receiving
food assistance or medical
people sell those food cards just like they used to do with food stamps

duckiegiggles's photo
Wed 02/18/09 08:21 AM

so do you like the money you earn being spent by someone eles whos buying cigs, beer, weed, and flat screen tvs with it?

The thing is, it isn't only the poor (and ALL the poor) who are scamming the system.

I had a manager at the Board of Education who had the trades people re-do his house, using Board material. Who do you think supplemented that? That is just one example in the many.

I've seen a lot of rich people committing health fraud, welfare fraud, tax fraud, etc. It isn't limited to poor people and, by assuming so, it's incredibly stereotypical, judgemental and erroneous.

Report those that you know of who are abusing the system. That is the best way to beat fraud.

did you see wealthy or poor in my statement?
point is if my money is taken out of my hard earned check every week i want it to go to people who need it and are going to help pay their bills or feed their kids with it not piss it away.
hell if i dont piss my money away like that why the hell should they be allowed to?

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:03 PM
if the other one knows about it and is allowing it to happen
hell yes!
im not just talking about the people i know either

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:44 PM

but if they started weeding out the ones who fail wouldnt there be a little less cases to have to worry about?
all the money they waste on these people has to be more expensive then a piss test

If you have called it has been investigated to the best of Social Services ability. The only other thing is report it to the police. They will go to jail and not receive benefits. Testing gets quite expensive in itself. If were to test someone for drugs each time they come in, it would waste time and funds. Plus it would only take one person out not the whole family. Its not the kids fault, the choices of their families.

okay if they have kids and are going for welfare and fail a piss test then they shouldnt have their kids then should they??
they should be putting ever penny towards their kids not drugs

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:40 PM

Honestly now people, it should be all or none. period!!! Especially branches of government, no matter the status, including the President, Justices and go 'ACROSS' the board from there. We are all in this together like it or not.

i have no problem pissing in a cup for the right reasons
hell alls they are going to find is iced tea and nyquil any way

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:35 PM
but if they started weeding out the ones who fail wouldnt there be alittle less cases to have to worry about?
all the money they waste on these people has to be more expensive then a piss test

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:25 PM
Edited by duckiegiggles on Tue 02/17/09 08:26 PM

they need to do that in Pa but there are ways around it im sure

Its federal law and all states must adhere to it, now drug addicts must have been arrested for it for the laws to apply

i know a few drug addicts who have been arrest that are collecting welfare checks so someone messed up some where in the office

They may have undergone an approved rehabilitation and once completed are eligible again.

maybe
so if they did but are right back to doing it again wouldnt the drug test come in handy here?

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:15 PM

Its federal law and all states must adhere to it, now drug addicts must have been arrested for it for the laws to apply

i know a few drug addicts who have been arrest that are collecting welfare checks so someone messed up some where in the office

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:09 PM
man law part 39
really??
~shakes head and walks out

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:05 PM

nope not gonna happen, too pissed anyhow to think about food frustrated

how about sex then?

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:03 PM
Edited by duckiegiggles on Tue 02/17/09 08:03 PM

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:58 PM
so wouldnt if they are just sitting around on their ass' collecting a check not bothering to get a job and smoking weed be considered criminal?
or if they arent even legal in this country yet can get a check every month any way but say a father with 2 little girls working his ass off but still doesnt have enough to feed his kids be denied?
how do they figure that one out?

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:47 PM
Edited by duckiegiggles on Tue 02/17/09 07:48 PM
oh but they are
thats why its called welfare fraud!

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:43 PM

I will say there are people on welfare that use it to get back on their feet but most of the people I know on it....it's a career. they go out and party with the money or spend it on things they don't need...like fake nails etc.

I don't mind my taxes helping people that are legit....but i don't want to support anyone just because they can't get off their butts. My aunt is one of them and would move state to state when the welfare ran out

Here is my chance to show you that you won't always agree with me. Sorry, I am a straight shooter, I won't sugar coat it for nothing.

Point 1:

Those who use welfare to get back on their feet, should use their savings that they put away for a day like this, a rainy day. Instead, they were dancing all summer. Now that winter has come, they need someone else savings.

Point 2:

You are (any anyone else) free to help anyone you wish privately, if you feel that these people need money. Why should we take money by force from everyone? Thanks but, no thanks! I'd rather save for a rainy day then feed those who couldn't care less.

Not everybody can afford to have a savings. Many people are barely making it from paycheck to paycheck. Some people that had savings no longer have that money due to medical catastrophes.

so do you like the money you earn being spent by someone eles whos buying cigs, beer, weed, and flat screen tvs with it?

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:33 PM
Medicare and social security
is kinda a different story then people just collecting welfare because they dont want to work or have to many kids they cant work

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:25 PM
i have the credit card right here!

duckiegiggles's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:17 PM
what happens when you call him?
move on hes not worth messing yourself up wondering why over

NEXT!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25