Fri 05/01/09 06:21 PM

for Winx

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 06:09 PM
forlorn

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 03:45 AM
Edited by angelindarkness on Thu 04/30/09 03:47 AM

I left in 2005 to join the army. It was august 5 2005 to what i always dreamed of, but little did i know it would be the biggest nightmare of my life. I made it to November 2005 when i broke my leg, i had to go home and heal, but I'd come back in 30 days. All together it was almost a year in Basic Training when it was suppose to be 14 weeks. I made it out to become a soldier. I spent most of my days wondering what it would be like once I was out, but i had to get my head on straight cause i was Iraq bound. I landed in pitch black of night and wondered where the hell i was, the nesxt morning i saw...Hell. Sand, tents and port o johns thats i saw, for the next 15 months more and more stuff came in. Actual flush toilets (they clogged easy) showers that didn't drain well, but it was better then a bottle of water like we had before. At the end we lost 12 of our Brothers in arms to the enemy. I came home, and got out of the army. I was bound for Phoenix Az, and i thought I'd have it all, a job, my own place, you know everything a 24 year old young man would want, but i was wrong. I sit here typing this a 109 in the morning and wonder where i went wrong, its hell trying to get unemployment, and even harder to get a job. Maybe theres a lesson in this all who know. I figured I'd write this down for all those thinkin of joining and for my own reason, try to figure it all out.

Your experience is normal and common. You are not alone in what you are going through. Much of it is not you; it is the economy and our government that doesn't have the supports in place to help returning Veterans. You didn't do anything wrong.

It would help you to get an evaluation and some counseling/support from a Veteran's Center. It sounds like you might have some symptoms of Depression or PTSD. Good Luck! Best Wishes.

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:27 PM

It's the predators that are actually out there hunting for it that sicken me.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:23 PM
Hero by Enrique Iglesias

Amazed by LoneStar

Can't Take my Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli

How do I Live (Songbook Version) by Trisha Yearwood

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:22 PM
Forever and For Always

You're Still the One

by Shania Twain

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:19 PM

i don't wanna miss a thing - aerosmit

. . .

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:19 PM

Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton

Nice one

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:40 PM

I don't get it. Keeping one relationship going strong is hard enough...why start a new chapter before the other is finished?

Some people can't handle commitment and like to "keep one foot off the bed at all times".

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:37 PM

:heart: If the circumstances permitted, would you get back together with your first true love?:heart:

Had the chance, but the dream was better than the reality, for both of us. We changed, life led us on different paths. We were too different and the chemistry was long gone, after the fantasy wore off.

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:04 PM

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 03:58 PM

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 03:46 PM
worried

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 03:44 PM
I agree with most of the advice the OP has been given in that she deserves more and would do best for herself to move on.

That being said, I want to validate the OP's feelings. They are normal and she has a right to them. They are neither right or wrong. Ending a relationship is not always as clear cut and simple as most would lead a person to believe. For some, it takes longer than others to let go, lick their wounds, heal, and move on. I feel the OP has a right to her space and to take the time she needs. Her feelings are valid and I wouldn't be so quick to put her down for how she feels. I know at one time or another, many of us women have felt the same way to a greater or lesser extent.

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:26 AM
Edited by angelindarkness on Wed 04/29/09 04:28 AM

I have been with my ex boyfriend for 3 years. He got a job in Houston and told me before he left that I was not physically attractive anymore. I love him so much that I want him back. What can I do?

You are still you. Weight can be changed, figures toned, hair colored and cut, skin moisturized and toned. Beauty, the glow, comes from within.

Most likely, nothing about you has changed in three years. Most likely, he has either moved on or found someone new. Why? Perhaps it was a problem in the relationship; perhaps it was a problem within him.

Do your best not to look back if he truly doesn't want to work it out. Be well.

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:15 AM

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 07:38 PM

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25