Community > Posts By > IamMewhoRU

IamMewhoRU's photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:17 PM

Do you have to be good in order to get gifts from Dirty Santa?pitchfork

ROTFL......no....bad girls get gifts too from Dirty Santa pitchfork laugh :wink: flowerforyou

IamMewhoRU's photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:10 PM
Edited by IamMewhoRU on Fri 11/21/08 02:10 PM
I had seen a new member (Who shall remain nameless *wink*)who was searching for a good thread or way to meet other Lesbians on this chat site........So, I thought it would only be right and fitting to drop the "oh no....what are they gonna say" crap and get down to it.....So, Ladies........I hope you enjoy.....this thread's for you!

(Raising his Budweiser)drinks :banana: ohwell

IamMewhoRU's photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:05 PM
What are they saying are the hottest gifts this year?

IamMewhoRU's photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:03 PM
XXL

IamMewhoRU's photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:00 PM

ohwell Do I have to sit on Dirty Santa's lap?

LOL....only if you want to ohwell laugh :wink: :banana:

IamMewhoRU's photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:57 PM
oh my........do i at least get to wear a santa hat and bow on my.....well....it might peak at you instead of you peeking bigsmile laugh flowerforyou

Thank you Cats blushing smooched

IamMewhoRU's photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:47 PM
Edited by IamMewhoRU on Fri 11/21/08 01:59 PM

"GO PACKERS"

****ing A Dubz....that is fookin' hilarius yet so dark and twisted.I worry about you bro sometimes but then again....you're almost all there. We're in the same canoe.Since when was Grossman into making fudge?huh

laugh rofl oops offtopic

IamMewhoRU's photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:44 PM
Wooooo Hooooooo!!! :banana:

IamMewhoRU's photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:41 PM
oh my............I feel...........nakedlaugh But wanted and loved laugh :wink: Love ya Cher....you're always so sweet and ok.......you can but only if you wear a cute Santa helper's outfit :laughing: smitten flowers

IamMewhoRU's photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:27 PM
laugh Anything I suppose

IamMewhoRU's photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:25 PM
Edited by IamMewhoRU on Fri 11/21/08 01:25 PM
Soooooooo.......what's everyone asking or wanting for xmas? bigsmile drinks :banana:

IamMewhoRU's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:58 AM
great suggestion too Winx flowerforyou

IamMewhoRU's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:50 AM
Edited by IamMewhoRU on Thu 11/20/08 11:52 AM
yup....busted 10 profiles in one day...all from Alaska. Pay close attention to the cities and states. Many of these profiles in particular were listed as "Hollywood,Alaska" and so on....mainstream cities in states where it don't belong. Secondly....look closely to their occupation listng and their descriptions.Many will look "Too familiar" as if you read it before......and last but not least.....if the profile description has the word "macro" in it anywhere.......beware. And all those cute little typed hearts and so on you see in those profiles.....yup. That too. Not always with that but most.Compare similar profiles together to be sure.Most fake profiles are run and made by the same person using multiple pics and signed on miraculously at all the same time.This is a definite huge red flag.

IamMewhoRU's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:39 AM
Edited by IamMewhoRU on Thu 11/20/08 11:42 AM

Have searched local girls and responded to there posts and its still always the same, no responses. The funny thing is I see that the ones I responded to have been on. lol

well......I hate to say this...and I'm not trying to be a ****...but it sadly just seems to sound like they just aren't interested in you.Every guy on here this happens to so....just keep tryin' is all I can say.It would be unrealistic to think that every girl you view will write you back let a lone come see your profile in return.Welcome to the gameohwell

But I do understand your position....you're pretty much like" well, yeah but at least one or a few could or would prolly"
we like to think that but honestly....this is touchy and weird. I don't have the answer either bro.Best of luck though.

IamMewhoRU's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:37 AM

iam not ake at all ok..

license and registration please....LOLlaugh

IamMewhoRU's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:30 AM
Edited by IamMewhoRU on Thu 11/20/08 11:31 AM
Ridin Dubz.....yup.It's true.I busted 10 different profiles in one day.We aint got time for fake B!atche$

IamMewhoRU's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:28 AM
Edited by IamMewhoRU on Thu 11/20/08 11:28 AM
This site.....by having only a certain number of members, can obviously only lead to a few results locally unless you live near or in a "MAJOR" city. Such as New York,LA, Dallas, Detroit.....you get the hint. Anywho......many are not going to be "hits" locally for you. You will either have to refine your search on here when using the "search" feature on here, try to narrow your search....don't just look for "who's on now" specially with no mile range. You will meet many outside your area.Either buckle down and meet someone out of the area from here, move or try another site if refining your search does not yield new results or if you have already done this....try something new....maybe another site.Hope this helps ya

IamMewhoRU's photo
Tue 11/11/08 05:51 PM
:banana: drinks waving

IamMewhoRU's photo
Tue 11/11/08 05:50 PM
waving

IamMewhoRU's photo
Tue 11/11/08 11:07 AM
Hoop (basketball magazine)

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25