Community > Posts By > Leigh2154

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 07:25 AM
Jenny Horne speaks...It's four minutes long, but take a listen...No matter your position, I think you will be glad you did...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/confederate-flag-furor/jenny-horne-passionate-lawmaker-has-deep-south-carolina-roots-n389221

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 06:59 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Sat 07/11/15 06:59 AM

We see male of any animal species is always more attractive than its female counterpart...name any bird or mammal and you know what I am talking about.

Why is it that in humans, we generally consider women to be more attractive and have words like cute, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, ravishing, stunning, elegant etc. only used for them whereas attractive men are just 'handsome'?

Are we special as a species or is it just our perception?

I don't know how else to say it, your OP is crap...lmao!...First, SOME male animal species are more attractive than their female counterpartswhoa ...Second, who the hell is we?...When it comes to humans, it depends on who you ask...I'm pretty sure a homosexual male is going to feel men are more attractive...On the other hand, a lesbian might say women shine brighter...Now if you ask me, Ima tell you I just can't decidesad2 ...One minute I'm leaning toward men being more attractivedrool .......Then I have a fight with my true love and I start noticing how gorgeous my neighbor's legs look as she jogs by my house the next morningsmitten ...It's a complicated world out there babe, filled with confusion and conflicting values:cry: ....My best answer to your question is, "Yeah...According to my third grade teacher, we are special as a species...flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/11/15 06:37 AM
tongue2

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 09:45 AM

Im looking for a new pair of jeans for under $15...

Old Navy....bigsmile

waving Hi (((((Storm)))))flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 08:54 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Fri 07/10/15 09:04 AM
I bet it's 4:20 somewhere....Sorry Pansy, j/kflowerforyou ...Back on topic though, if one has been paying close attention as they travel the river's path, wouldn't one have a pretty good 'feeling' about which fork to take?...

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 08:21 AM

For Friendship females write me

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, I'm giving that ^^^ a 1...tongue2

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 08:10 AM
Being aware of and realistic about the possible consequences of non action gives me the courage to take action no matter how much effort I must devote, no matter how much pain I must endure, no matter how much 'judgement' from others I risk....To do nothing is the greatest failure of all...

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 08:02 AM

The world is flooded with fake people,even some real people are still fake

A little too negative for my taste, but welcome to the boards where real people gather to learn, to laugh, to love on each other...flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 08:00 AM

OH it's perfectly legal.....if your a politician.... until you vote the wrong way on a bill..... or embarrass the party..... then watch out for buses!

Hehe...This ^^ is why I think the world of you!flowers

We need to play catch up...How are you my friend and how's business?...

I have to run right now but I'll fill you in later today when I get back..... not on here of course bigsmile

Ten-four...:wink:

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 07:57 AM

Thinking how beautiful the bond between a grandparent and grandchild is, and how different from parent - child. I'd never seen that before, not like this.
Been to my dad with my girl Tuesday last. And I can't remember when I've seen my dad so incredibly happy!
I know he loves me to death as well, but I realize that he can also consult me, share his problems with me. He doesn't often, but sometimes, when he feels no one can understand him but me, he phones me. And I treasure that, a lot!
Having seen him with my daughter now ... the difference is, he doesn't, hasn't ever, and won't ever, dump his problems on her. So there's only ... love. How beautiful! Brings tears to my eyes! I had not expected him to be so happy to see her, underestimated how deep that bond runs. Absolutely beautiful, fills my heart with joy.
Dang, I'm crying now ohwell

:cry: It is the same with my daughter and my mother:heart: ...Watching and listening to them interact is one of my greatest joys...Sounds like you are having a wonderful visit with your daughter Crystal!flowerforyou

Hi Leigh!
My girl isn't here now, she went to her dad's Wednesday, was his birthday. Right now she's with her best friend. I think she's going to be back Monday, but not sure.
And yes, we had a good time! Managed to see my son as well, which is difficult as he works 6 days a week, and can't get time off as it's the busiest time of the year.
Must say it was good to have a few days on my own. My neck has gone completely noodle doodle, too many visits and too many chairs that aren't right for my back etc. If my neck gets like that, my head starts doing funky things too (concentration, coordination probs etc.) My girl doesn't really know that, not at gut level so to speak, as she wasn't living with me anymore when I had the accident that caused it.
So when she gets back, I'll have to talk to her about it, as I now feel guilty that if I don't do things with her 24/7, I let her down. Maybe she doesn't feel that way at all, but I think it's good to clear it up between us.
On the other hand side, it was really good to notice and feel that she just merges into my life.

Yes, talk to her about your accident.....Sometimes I think my daughter knows me better than I know myself and when she "detects" something is not quite right, she is ON IT with questions, concern and advice...Sometimes it's a pain in the azz, but 'secretively' I love that about her!...:wink:

Sounds great, although I can understand you don't always like it, haha.
And yes, I will talk to her ... She knows about my accident, but since you don't see anything on the outside ... Same thing as trying to convey the message to doctors, medical advisers and employment experts (expert my bum, wankers!).
At some point we will have to talk anyways. We had a big major falling out some 5 years ago, only started healing our relationship after she'd gone to The States. But there's many things you cannot really discuss over Skype.
I'll just see how it goes, play it by ear, till the right moment is there :)

Last word on the subject 'out here'...I will be hold positive thoughts for you, but just from listening to you I know you will sort through it because it is what you both want...I love your strength Crystal!...smitten

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 07:33 AM

OH it's perfectly legal.....if your a politician.... until you vote the wrong way on a bill..... or embarrass the party..... then watch out for buses!

Hehe...This ^^ is why I think the world of you!flowers

We need to play catch up...How are you my friend and how's business?...

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 07:28 AM

flowers

Those flowers are for Leigh's post

Awww, thanks beautiful!flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 07:11 AM

Thinking how beautiful the bond between a grandparent and grandchild is, and how different from parent - child. I'd never seen that before, not like this.
Been to my dad with my girl Tuesday last. And I can't remember when I've seen my dad so incredibly happy!
I know he loves me to death as well, but I realize that he can also consult me, share his problems with me. He doesn't often, but sometimes, when he feels no one can understand him but me, he phones me. And I treasure that, a lot!
Having seen him with my daughter now ... the difference is, he doesn't, hasn't ever, and won't ever, dump his problems on her. So there's only ... love. How beautiful! Brings tears to my eyes! I had not expected him to be so happy to see her, underestimated how deep that bond runs. Absolutely beautiful, fills my heart with joy.
Dang, I'm crying now ohwell

:cry: It is the same with my daughter and my mother:heart: ...Watching and listening to them interact is one of my greatest joys...Sounds like you are having a wonderful visit with your daughter Crystal!flowerforyou

Hi Leigh!
My girl isn't here now, she went to her dad's Wednesday, was his birthday. Right now she's with her best friend. I think she's going to be back Monday, but not sure.
And yes, we had a good time! Managed to see my son as well, which is difficult as he works 6 days a week, and can't get time off as it's the busiest time of the year.
Must say it was good to have a few days on my own. My neck has gone completely noodle doodle, too many visits and too many chairs that aren't right for my back etc. If my neck gets like that, my head starts doing funky things too (concentration, coordination probs etc.) My girl doesn't really know that, not at gut level so to speak, as she wasn't living with me anymore when I had the accident that caused it.
So when she gets back, I'll have to talk to her about it, as I now feel guilty that if I don't do things with her 24/7, I let her down. Maybe she doesn't feel that way at all, but I think it's good to clear it up between us.
On the other hand side, it was really good to notice and feel that she just merges into my life.

Yes, talk to her about your accident.....Sometimes I think my daughter knows me better than I know myself and when she "detects" something is not quite right, she is ON IT with questions, concern and advice...Sometimes it's a pain in the azz, but 'secretively' I love that about her!...:wink:

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 07:03 AM

Good Day my friends of M2, how you make out today? good I hope , well I'm going back to my format of my blending my hot tea topics of dating. I want to give you a scenario this one is based on me...Okay, about a year ago I was seeing this beautiful woman, she seems to be nice and she fell for me rather quickly. we would talk for hours on the phone. she would wish me a good night sleep & a good morning greeting every morning(aaaaww....so sweet I loved that!)
I met her off a phone chat line, I sent her a few pictures of me & she send a few to me via cell phone. I got to admit I started to really like this chick. One day she said she had something to tell me, so I was a little worried thinking " OMG, she breaking it off with me, she has a dude in her life, or she a man....ILL.... I didn't know...lol. So I listened, she told me in her own words" she really feeling me and I'm a great guy that's sexy and sweet". then she send another picture as we talking, Here it comes, she send me a picture of her in full Islamic garb on. I saw this was like OH S___T, I used to cuss then, at first I felt some kind of way about her coming out telling me she follows Islam. In spite that I still liked the girl so I turned a blind eye to it gave her fair shot with me. Later, it wasn't the religion of hers that I stop seeing her it was her lifestyle. She still wanted to hit the clubs, so-called friendly flirt, still receive calls from past men & men she come across in different cities she visits, Her job had her traveling to different cities,& only god knows what else. She wasn't giving me any reason to keep my mind at ease while we wasn't in each others presence. Another words she was giving me reasons for me to think I shouldn't trust her.She was quite wild for me and I just couldn't trust her the way I should or could. Now I am a newly follower of Christ I think about that and to be honest I don't think I would of gave her a fair shot for the simple fact I'm Christian number 1, #2 I could never be with a woman that follows a religion that think my religion less holy or my Jesus is not a savior. #3 Bottom line she was too wild for my style. Now My " Opinion Minions " what would you do if you was in my skin then..? Would you still date her in spite the dogma difference? Would you be like me thinking back now and wouldn't? How would you handle this if this was you? Telling all, I would love to hear your responses okay,& please be totally honest about this, lets have some fun & laughs on this one......
Later Gator!

I think if I were you I would stop vacillating and either walk the walk or quit talking the talk...smokin

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 06:50 AM

I wonder how many illegals Trump employs.

I am guessing none. First you imply that he is a racist, now you are saying he hire's illegal's. laugh Make your mind up.

The Donald did address this Don...Here's what he said..."I don't know if I have illegals on my payroll, but if I discover I do, I will get rid of them immediately."...

If he can't keep track of his our enterprises, how the hell is he going to run our country effectively? ...

You realize how many thousands of employees his company employs right? I don't know of any CEO of a major company that could say for certain if they have an illegal or not working for them.

Yeah, I realize The Donald has a huge payroll..I also realize it would have been prudent of him to have one of his minions check this out before he tossed his hat in the ring, not after...:wink:

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 06:44 AM

My eyes are teal blue...

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 06:41 AM

:heart:

You will see it in their eyes,it is in the warmth you see, and in their smile. You cant fake that.

True, true..love

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 06:34 AM
:cry: :heart: brokenheart smooched flowerforyou (((((( Mig )))))).....Thank you!...So good to read you again!...

And (((((Ladywind)))))...Hello my friend, I hope all is beautiful in your world :-)...Catch me up!...flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 05:54 AM

Almost 40% of voters are now registered "Independent" with 30% "D" and 27% (R)

:thumbsup:

Morning (((((Soul)))))flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/10/15 05:52 AM

"when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth":wink:

bigsmile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25