Community > Posts By > Mary

Mary's photo
Sun 01/30/22 07:22 PM
Chris, I'm a real person, been dealing with fake guys for months. Problem is...our ages don't line up.

Mary's photo
Sun 01/30/22 07:21 PM
Richard, you're in the same town I'm in. I would contact you, but I'm outside the age range you allow for contact. So...sorry...

Mary's photo
Fri 01/28/22 08:29 PM
Patience. I've been here over three years. Give it some time.

Mary's photo
Fri 01/28/22 08:25 PM
If you were closer, both to my age and my location, I'd be happy to do that.

Mary's photo
Sat 01/15/22 11:31 PM
I've looked at a lot of profiles, or been contacted by men who have their age posted as say, 60. But then they say they are really only 40. If they contact me, I point out that trying to start a relationship with a lie is not a good thing. They then respond, but if I told someone my real age, she wouldn't be interested in me. Well, lying about it doesn't help. They still won't be interested in him.

Mary's photo
Mon 12/13/21 01:50 AM
I started sewing by hand when I was five years old. Graduated to the machine, an old treadle model, when I was seven. I made a lot of my own clothes, the kids clothes, shirts for my husband. Now I can get good clothes cheap at thrift stores so my sewing is mainly baby blankets, throw pillows, and quilts.

Mary's photo
Sat 12/11/21 02:13 AM
When I see "I will tell you later" for interest, as far as I'm concerned there won't be a later.

Mary's photo
Mon 10/25/21 10:31 PM
I strongly suggest mullein tea. My husband had COPD and lung cancer. He couldn't take the medications prescribed for his cough so I made the tea for him. It really helped.

Mary's photo
Sat 10/16/21 01:03 AM
I don't find it very attractive. It's at a distance so difficult to see what you look like.

Mary's photo
Mon 09/20/21 01:15 AM
Has children but never married. Doesn't give a woman a sense that you are very responsible.

Mary's photo
Sat 09/18/21 02:16 AM
If you're married, hookers and gold diggers are about all you're going to get. And, your pictures aren't the best. And...a lot of women don't want to be with a man who smokes and drinks. And they don't want to be with a married man. Oh, said that already.

Mary's photo
Tue 07/20/21 07:02 PM
My husband and I had a lot of fun with role playing, of various types, and fantasies. Not sure how important it is to other couples, but it was important to us and added a lot to our lives.

Mary's photo
Mon 07/19/21 04:49 PM
Checked out your profile. You ask people to write to you. I would but I don't fit into your age parameters.

Mary's photo
Fri 07/09/21 02:12 AM
the size of the kitten, the head, or any part but the boy/girl parts doesn't tell the gender. Older boy cats usually don't like a kitten around, boy or girl, but they should get used to it and accept it before long. You might check out some advice places that tell about introducing a new pet to the older pets.

Mary's photo
Wed 07/07/21 01:19 AM
Sending healing wishes and positive energy.

Mary's photo
Mon 07/05/21 12:29 AM
I'd just like to have a date. What and where can be decided when I get asked.

Mary's photo
Mon 07/05/21 12:19 AM
No, not good.

Mary's photo
Mon 07/05/21 12:17 AM
It's a well populated area, but seems like not too many in the dating site live in or near there. Can't help but wonder why.

Mary's photo
Sat 07/03/21 04:31 PM
I'm also in Oregon and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. My husband and I traveled through most of the western states and decided we lived in the best place of all.

Mary's photo
Fri 07/02/21 12:55 AM
I would like to find someone to be a friend, to do things with, to have fun with. And then....who knows where that could lead. I've been lonely for a long time.