Community > Posts By > LookinRound

no photo
Wed 03/16/11 09:44 AM
I'm trying to get away from the Redneck look,
for a long time I just used old tires to collect rain water...rofl

no photo
Wed 03/16/11 09:41 AM
Edited by LookinRound on Wed 03/16/11 09:42 AM
the wine barrels are bigger and not as 'rustic', they are also a bit more expensive I think - I need the rustic look, cause you know - what I collect rain water in for the garden has to be aesthetically pleasing to the eye so you don't notice all the weeds laugh

no photo
Wed 03/16/11 09:21 AM
According to Google, Danville KY appears to be the place!
Bourbon, whiskey, whatever!

no photo
Wed 03/16/11 09:13 AM
Yo all smokin

Nerk, I need to score some whiskey barrels for rain barrels - any around your parts??

no photo
Tue 03/15/11 08:14 PM
What!?!?! You don't want to come eat here?? drinker

no photo
Tue 03/15/11 03:04 PM
We always butchered our own meat - trust me, you have not tasted real pork, beef or chicken til you raised it yourself. "Store bought" meat just is not the same.

It was quite a treat - Mom and Dad ate sweetbreads, tongue, heart and liver for a few days - they were in hog heaven.

We kids only ate the regular animal parts smokin

no photo
Tue 03/15/11 11:42 AM
Yeah, it's an intriguing show - it's kinda addicting! I've seen lightbulbs, pantyhose, pasta, etc.
I'm gonna write them and request they rerun the Cheese Puffs one, just for our own little Mingle group. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/15/11 11:30 AM
You know the show "How It's Made"?
I wanna see an episode on Cheese Puffs.

Yes, I yearn and strive for new knowledge every day.

no photo
Sun 03/13/11 10:29 PM
And NOW we've confused him.rofl

no photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:50 PM
Nerk's friend.

The one he was manhandling and groping his chest.

You said we had to improve upon it ... come on!

no photo
Sun 03/13/11 09:31 PM
noway oh it was Robert's chest!?!? noway

no photo
Sun 03/13/11 08:58 PM
OMG that's what those were!
We were sitting outside and I was looking at the clouds in the dark - oh that one looks like hand! oh that one looks like a chest xray! oh that one looks like a flower ... my niece asked me if I'd been drinking.

I didn't know it was Soufie try to pass on some juicy stuff about Nerk.

So, Nerk was manhandling Rose's chest??
Did I get that right?

no photo
Sat 03/12/11 08:20 PM

we lucky here. So be sincere meet friends and have love.

I believe this says it all - a great reminderflowers

no photo
Sat 03/12/11 08:08 PM
Goodness Gracious -- I impose a 48 hour blackout from all news, television, cellphones, video games, etc. in this household and what happens?!?!?!?!?!?

Soufie,
SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO VERY glad you and all the ones on the west coast are ok.flowers

Feel like you were herding cats???

no photo
Sat 03/12/11 07:48 PM

You are oversimplifying and making a big generalization about men. There are numerous other possibilities. I would hate to lump all women into 3 categories. What about these types of men:

4. Those who bend over backwards to adore a woman but she's not yet ready for commitment.

5. Those who find themselves at the hands of a woman who just wants to "play the field".

6. Those who are willing to take the time to build a relationship but get caught up in love so fast they fall head over heels and don't have any brakes.

Men are not as callous as you describe. Not all men are in it for self gratification; there are those of us out here who know how to treat a woman with respect and know what kinds of joys are worth waiting for.

Don't be so cynical. Love can be grand and romance is not dead. Kissing and spooning is under-rated.

--Just my two cents ...

OMG, read this man's profile ladies - flowerforyou
He used the word 'outlier' - I think I'm twitterpattered. flowerforyou

AND he likes cats flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/10/11 12:29 PM
Of course, I knew him before I was born.
Neighbor boy, families went to same church, grandparents knew each other before our parents knew each other, before we knew each other.

In first grade we decided we didn't want to go back into school from recess so we hid - behind the ONE little bush on the entire playground.
I remember what dress I had on...after all the other kids went in we came out from behind the bush and just started playing on the playground again.
Of course, here comes the teacher looking for us - she whipped us with her hand - I was mortified. We still giggle about it to this day.

He grew up to be a farmer and now owns a greenhouse - has beautiful children and a heart of gold.
Some of my friends met him at my mom's funeral, I could only introduce him as "this... is... Allen..." and with a knowing look they were like OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Allen???
Afterwards they were all like Wtf were you thinking, he's PERFECt for you????
Um, well, he didn't ask my permission before he married his lovely sweet wife...smitten

no photo
Thu 03/10/11 12:17 PM

and all while eating girl scout cookies!!!!smokin

I saw one of those little girls this morning. She just winked at me........smokin

How many did you buy this time???

no photo
Thu 03/10/11 12:07 PM
Let's see, I've sampled thin mints, trefoils and do si dos.
Yep, now I'm feeling a little sick.

And I got a bonus today.

And I'm taking tomorrow off.

no photo
Thu 03/10/11 10:45 AM
and all while eating girl scout cookies!!!!smokin

no photo
Thu 03/10/11 10:44 AM
I am at work, suppose to BE working and I ordered a little greenhouse for me at home!!
My self made one has served it's time and I'm itchy to get my seeds started.

NOW I am trying to get my new blackberry setup...I dropped my old one in a sink of water to see if it would float - it didn't.

NEXt I am gonna order new satellite service for home/Dad's.

I am sssooooo productive at work!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next