Community > Posts By > Coldersky

Coldersky's photo
Mon 10/11/21 07:30 PM
Darn; I dont consider myself older but I m frist class all the way deal with that GENTLEMEN 🤴:princess:

Coldersky's photo
Mon 10/11/21 07:17 PM
I love the attitude and the dignity in the maturity of a fine black woman. But if find an oriental or a white or any other color, I would still be happy. Because I know that once you turn the lights out in the bedroom, everything looks good in black and white.

Oh you I enjoy Coloring in my adult coloring books and using my 41 flavors, oops I mean 96 colored markers so meny WONDERFUL colors just like People, Coldersky minus the halo,:scream_cat::scream::baby_tone4::angel:🤦‍♀️

Coldersky's photo
Sun 10/10/21 05:35 AM
Already then I don't think were right for each other I'm not ((INTO head games )) or padding someone ego not I if a person can't be respectful I bid them far well I'm not doing that anymore been there done that conceited will get any of me no where MAN pls listen the Beatles,,, I'm a good egg I love myself, I tell myself this everyday, Coldersky minus the halo,

Coldersky's photo
Sun 10/10/21 05:17 AM
Will see what happens MY SOULMATE, my bestfriend
My husband to be my lover, even a short time is better than no time on this earth what ever the great spirit gives me Coldersky minis the halo, 🦅:rose:

Coldersky's photo
Sun 10/10/21 05:04 AM
I'm surviving out here alone that's enough for me, its 10/10/21 6:57am I'm watching the sun come up BEAUTIFUL I'm reflecting on my life still single NEVER married by choice it's not so much fun being alone my heart still holds out hope we'll met somewhere some how I'll be wearing my moccasins :yin_yang::revolving_hearts:🤴:princess:Coldersky minus the halo,

Coldersky's photo
Sat 10/09/21 09:13 PM
Do you believe I'm coming back
Are you ready for my return,
Please don't stop being yourself
We mustn't do anything about anything I'm coming back and not to judge the living or the faithful departed In my vision the voice said I'm coming back I acknowledge the broken english they use I'll be safe you'll have no fear, now REMEMBER me, I'll remember you Coldersky minus the halo, true :yin_yang:

Coldersky's photo
Sat 10/09/21 09:21 AM
how do you like the new mingle 2 restricting us on access restricting us on how many people we talk to telling us we can only say so many things to so many people a day and if I want to do it all the time I have to pay for it this is supposed to be a free app not a pay app this app's really gone downhill

Thanks for your 5th amendment rights ALRIGHTY then I have met some wonderful friends in the forums try inducing yourself in their get involved in something different it's so fun lordy your missing out on the real deal Mingle2, Coldersky minus the halo,:scream_cat::grinning::grin:🥰

Coldersky's photo
Fri 10/08/21 08:39 PM
Hansel& Gretel

Coldersky's photo
Fri 10/08/21 07:55 PM
Let's do this imperfections, I love play my music loud at home, sometimes in my van my mirrors vibrant the rhythm, blues, Clapton, 85555itolder country the base is definitely fried up and kicking, I love wearing bright colors, neon hot pinks, light limes, oranges, water colored pants, leopard hats, and boots, honey both of my hips are REPLACED,AND my right knee, as for a man in a wheelchair, or one with a GENTLEMAN we can wheelchair dance, race for the van to see who's driving, if your a tattooie louie, I'll give you a run for your moolah lol

Coldersky's photo
Tue 10/05/21 10:05 PM
GOD & Goodness

Coldersky's photo
Sun 10/03/21 03:15 PM
I admit I have my share,or maybe some of them are HABITS, I'm not set in my ways I have ALOT of spontaneity imperfections to me mean different things to different people, :sunrise_over_mountains::city_sunset:

Coldersky's photo
Sun 10/03/21 01:03 PM
As a matter of fact I do the in the oceans, and the skyline, the stars,I've learned to APPRECIATE, that thought for ever if your lucky you age like myself and go on and on forever in someone's heart, mind, an soul, in a day, life goes on and on, Coldersky minus the halo, Yes lordy:rose::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise::city_dusk::city_sunset::milky_way:

Coldersky's photo
Sat 10/02/21 09:20 PM
I enjoy reading, debbie maycumber, books, mrs Julia audiobooks, walking my dog daily, cooking vegetable recipes, baking squash that I have grown, gardening, long bathes, staying SAFE and healthy, Coldersky minus the halo,,,

Coldersky's photo
Sat 10/02/21 08:52 PM
female robots will be 100% fully 24/7 available now and more sooner
Females will no longer be needed
Men can incubate babies as we have the full DNA
women do not have

Ive never been married but you wont get the cow here I choose MARRIAGE He will as well, HONEY yes man has also created you a blow up doll 🕴, and toys for some of us women that run into thinkers like you, touche'

Coldersky's photo
Sat 10/02/21 05:46 PM
We can all throw blame on the government and I agree the planes the trains, the automobiles, factories each one has played a part in the environment OURSELVES in our own way, were all guilty, you didn't hear this from me, Coldersky they put things in the clouds to make acidic RAIN MY flowers have a white power on them, after it rains the Great SPIRIT is angry, Coldersky JMO:sleepy::muscle:

Coldersky's photo
Fri 10/01/21 10:43 PM
Beans red and rice spicey

Coldersky's photo
Fri 10/01/21 10:31 PM
Coldersky seeks a man that we both love each other through thick and thin MY crazy MAN oh well we must have a little craziness to keep things exciting I'm am a spur of the moment type of woman he dosen't need to plan you in,Coldersky minus the halo,

Coldersky's photo
Fri 10/01/21 08:20 PM
The young Rascals sang this song, This is what iam looking for :musical_score::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::notes::notes::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note:(Good LOVE, with strings attached humm Coldersky minus the halo,

Coldersky's photo
Sat 09/25/21 03:43 PM
I Love to watch the moon for hrs NIGHTLY
I believe in GOD,
Look out ROMEO for Coldersky❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Coldersky's photo
Sat 09/25/21 12:04 PM
Blacken sward fish,

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25