Community > Posts By > recentfree

recentfree's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:33 AM
need a damn hugg sad sad bad weekend for mesad sad sad

recentfree's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:30 AM

It's not so much that you talk too much, it's that people don't listen enough.
here here pretty lady, wheres my contract lol?blushing

recentfree's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:27 AM
I just noticed getting ready hit 1000 omg does that mean I lose rookie status lollaugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

recentfree's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:19 AM

good morning all. have a wonderful day.:smile: flowerforyou
you too drinker :wink: :tongue:

recentfree's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:14 AM

on my mocha now yeydrinker
morning pretty debdrinker flowerforyou bigsmile

recentfree's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:13 AM
morning sadrinker :wink:

recentfree's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:01 AM
ty and have a cup yuummmmmmdrinker happy

recentfree's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:00 AM
coffee girls lol good morning alldrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker yummmmmmbigsmile

recentfree's photo
Sun 04/06/08 09:31 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker just kiddin I just sleep or work on house lol bigsmile

recentfree's photo
Sun 04/06/08 06:51 PM
cancer the crablaugh

recentfree's photo
Sun 04/06/08 05:18 PM
yummmy:tongue:

recentfree's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:57 PM

So after long conversations with friends both IRL and online, and being asked "Why are you single?" I realized I am too happy with my life. I don't troll bars, I don't cling on, I would rather have the company of friends.

This poses a question in my tiny little head then.

Do you have to be despirate to find someone? (No offense to my friends who are in relationships, they are great and awesome) but I think I have to lower my standards to "be" in a relationship.

Does anyone else think this way?

Lower your standards? Settle for someone? Hell no!
awww winx you wont lower for me? blushing

For you recent, yes, I would.flowerforyou :wink:
wooo just makin sure LOL :heart: :wink: bigsmile

recentfree's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:55 PM

However.... it is not so much a matter of being desperate. It is how much effort you put forth and what your expectations are. If you expect every date to be the one? That might make things hard. [I know you don't, btw]

That's what I am saying though, i'm so content in my life that I don't feel the need to put forth any effort.
thats my problem lol laugh

recentfree's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:54 PM

So after long conversations with friends both IRL and online, and being asked "Why are you single?" I realized I am too happy with my life. I don't troll bars, I don't cling on, I would rather have the company of friends.

This poses a question in my tiny little head then.

Do you have to be despirate to find someone? (No offense to my friends who are in relationships, they are great and awesome) but I think I have to lower my standards to "be" in a relationship.

Does anyone else think this way?

Lower your standards? Settle for someone? Hell no!
awww winx you wont lower for me? blushing

recentfree's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:51 PM
I know what you mean pretty lady. No you dont have to. My idea is you have to find 2 people who can live with each others faults cause nobodys perfect.blushing

recentfree's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:37 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

recentfree's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:36 PM
laugh laugh laugh

recentfree's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:07 PM
AMENdrinker

Well, there is no information on the blog. It would be helpful if you told your likes and dislikes and your interests.flowerforyou

From personal experience: That doesn't work either!

I've been here 16 months and I still have no clue how to work this thing. The vast majority of the women here (and men, for that matter) seem more interested in alcoholism and illiteracy than in actually meeting someone.

recentfree's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:05 PM
looks great but to young for me sad

recentfree's photo
Sun 04/06/08 11:44 AM
setttings delete profilesad

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25