Community > Posts By > jaded72

jaded72's photo
Sun 11/02/14 01:54 PM
I just come in to check and see how you are doing... :) You are looking great! What an inspiration you are. flowerforyou The show of willpower is super.

jaded72's photo
Sun 04/20/14 09:06 PM
Happy Easter to all of you!

jaded72's photo
Tue 04/15/14 09:50 PM
Congratulations, Penny!!! You are looking fantastic. :) more importantly, you are feeling great and getting healthier by the minute! What amazing milestones getting of medication and putting away machine assistance- I can only imagine how freeing that feels. I hope you are SUPER proud of YOU!!!!!

jaded72's photo
Thu 12/26/13 09:29 PM
Hey, Penny!
How are things going with you? Just checking in because I'm faced with holiday meals and trying to navigate them in a healthy fashion... don't want to backslide...

Is there anything you do to help manage it?

Cheers!
Jaded

jaded72's photo
Thu 12/26/13 09:20 PM
May you enjoy the spirit of Christmas all year long! :)

And as TB says, try to live it, too. Merry. merry.:banana:

jaded72's photo
Thu 11/28/13 08:39 AM
Thinking of you! flowerforyou

jaded72's photo
Thu 11/28/13 08:37 AM
That is super news, Roberta! Congratulations!!!!!:banana: :banana:

All the best to you both. bigsmile

jaded72's photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:08 PM
(((((((HUGS))))))) to y'all!

jaded72's photo
Thu 11/21/13 02:44 AM
Howdy! JusT poppin' in to say hello. :)

jaded72's photo
Tue 11/19/13 01:36 PM
Miss wright- it's been a few days since you posted, and I just read through thisthreadnwith tears in my eyes. Our personal struggles can seem lighter when shared;'thank you for being courageous and sharing yours! I have been through medical trials, such as yours, but not financial, so I understand the feeling of helplessness and despair at being "useless". I am wondering if you have made any progress getting the depression treated? There have been some solid people giving advice, here, (PacificStar, mg, TB, Leigh, etc.), so I am glad you are feeling supported. :)

I really like the idea of tracking daily accomplishments. I find it very motivating. I have a bulletin board in my kitchen to keep my TO DO stickies on. Some days, if I get a shower, that is a major win! I was feeling pretty down, today, and it was great to read mg's discourse on why we come to Mingle- it is so true.

I send you much light and love and positive energy to help you find your way. flowerforyou
Jaded

jaded72's photo
Mon 11/18/13 08:05 AM
How much is too much?

When it interferes with work or taking care of the kids! Other than that, whatever works for you. :)

jaded72's photo
Mon 11/18/13 07:49 AM
Hello, jagbird!
Thank you for posting this one. It is one of my favorites. :) I hope you are well.

* MANY PEOPLE USE THIS QUOTE, BUT FEW ACKNOWLEDGE THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR

"It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting in your heart's longing.

It doesn't interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dreams, for the adventure of being alive.

It doesn't interest me what planets are squaring your moon. I want to know if you have touched the center of your own sorrow, if you have been opened by life's betrayals or have become shriveled and closed from fear of further pain.

I want to know if you can sit in pain, mine or your own, without moving to hide it or fade it or fix it.

I want to know if you can be with joy, mine or your own,if you can dance with wildness and let the ecstasy fill you to the tip of your fingers and toes without cautioning us to be careful, be realistic, or to remember the limitations of being human.

It doesn't interest me if the story you're telling me is true. I want to know if you can disappoint another to be true to yourself; if you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not betray your own soul.

I want to know if you can be faithful and therefore be trustworthy.

I want to know if you can see beauty even when it is not pretty every day, and if you can source your life from God's presence.

I want to know if you can live with failure, yours and mine, and still stand on the edge of a lake and shout to the silver of the full moon, "Yes!"

It doesn't interest me to know where you live or how much money you have.

I want to know if you can get up after the night of grief and despair, weary and bruised to the bone, and do what needs to be done for the children.

It doesn't interest me who you are, how you came to be here.

I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.

It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied.

I want to know what sustains you from the inside when all else falls away.

I want to know if you can be alone with yourself, and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments."

--- The Invitation - By Oriah Mountain Dreamer - (A Native American Elder)

jaded72's photo
Mon 11/18/13 02:58 AM
Hi, from Edmonton :)

jaded72's photo
Mon 11/18/13 02:54 AM
I understand aabout the different reality thing. Sometimes it takes me quite a while to sort out what was dreaming and what happened when awake, especially when having Precog dreams! Since my grandparents passed on, I have frequent dreams where I am talking to them, at their house, etc. and they are very intense. Hard to let them go, but also very comforting that their spirits are still around me.

I also have shamanic experiences with inner world journeys and those are always very vivid and rich with messages and information.

jaded72's photo
Mon 11/11/13 04:40 PM
Hey, Penny! :)
Staying constant is nothing to sneeze at! Way to go. And congratulations on your new addition. :heart:

jaded72's photo
Sun 11/10/13 09:57 PM

Ok then sounds good..check back when the
baby moves out..ok, bye bye then.lol

Well that's great,glad you're well,been wondering?
the forums could sure use your help
at times lately.
I'm not in Edmonton anymore but back
in FSJ BC.
the snow just started flying 2 days ago
here and the temp dropped yesterday to
about -17c,but that's late as its usually
here to stay by Halloween.
Its probably the same there? or is it still summernoway
keep us up to date with the poopy stories
and the potty training when it happens. ..
nah..second thoughts..save that for your gfs
& hubbylaugh
all the best to you & yours,flowerforyou

Hey, Pony!
Thanks for stopping in. :) good to hear you're working. We got the snow at the beginning of Nov. and it has stayed. We didn't have snow for Halloween, so thst was awesome. We could actually tell what the kids were dressed up as without their snowshoes underneath. Lol.

Don't worry about the poop stories- I don't have many of those, anymore. ;)

Cheers! drinks

jaded72's photo
Sat 11/09/13 02:40 AM
Hi, everyone! I haven't been on Mingle for a long time, so I just wanted to check in. I had a baby in February, and as she gets bigger, life just gets busier! I think about you all lots, and wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten you! :)

jaded72's photo
Sat 11/09/13 02:36 AM
This is fantasy news, Penny. Hurray for you!!!

jaded72's photo
Sat 09/14/13 02:06 PM
That is awesome, R.! I'll be thinking about you. happy

jaded72's photo
Sat 09/14/13 02:04 PM
YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! That is fantastic news! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Keep on keeping on. ; )
Also, I love your haircut. It is very flattering.flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25