Community > Posts By > billh

no photo
Tue 01/21/14 05:31 AM
Go into your profile and click on edit photos,then go to where you have them stored and just click on upload.

no photo
Tue 01/21/14 04:36 AM
To transfer photos from your computer to your iPad, you need to have iTunes installed on your PC. Connect your iPad to the computer with the data cable. Launch iTunes, and click on the iPad icon from under Devices. Click on the Photos tab, and check the box "Synch photos from." Click "Choose folder" from the drop-down menu, and select your picture folder. Now that the folder is on iTunes, you can select the photos you want to transfer to your iPad, or transfer them all. Finally, click the Synch/Apply button at the bottom right of the page. The pictures will transfer to your computer. Another option is to buy a photo transfer app for the iPad, which enables Wi-Fi photo transfers.Bill.

no photo
Tue 01/21/14 04:34 AM
You may have to set up the email on your pad.
Bill.

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 02:05 AM
Thank you very nice of you to say.
Have a lovely Xmas.

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 02:03 AM
Cheers Mate same to you.

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 02:46 AM
When the one whose hand you're holding
Is the one one who holds your heart
When the one whose eyes you gaze into
Gives your hopes and dreams their start,
When the one you think of first and last
Is the one who holds you tight,
And the things you plan together
Make the whole world seem just right,
When the one whom you believe in
puts their faith and trust in you,
You've found the one and only love
You'll share your whole life through.

no photo
Mon 04/08/13 07:55 AM
I think all my shoes are worn out looking.sad2

no photo
Fri 04/05/13 02:07 PM
Guys i was only talking about 10yrs difference in age not 40.laugh

no photo
Fri 04/05/13 01:16 AM
SHOULD AGE DIFFERENCE MATTER IN THE PURSUIT FOR LOVE?

no photo
Fri 04/05/13 01:01 AM
I think that if two people build a relationship online no matter the distance,one of them would have to consider relocating.But if there feelings for each other are strong enough,then they can make it happen.x

no photo
Fri 03/15/13 03:36 AM
Hi i totally agree with you about the dangers of Scammers,i am 66yrs old but still smart enough to reconise them when i see it.I make it now my mission to hit back at these people who pray on lonely and innocent people looking for there soulmate.I collect all photoes and web addresses and post them on fb and an international scammers website.
I wish you all the best in finding real happiness in the future.Free of scammers.
kindest regards
bill hepburn.

no photo
Tue 02/19/13 05:01 AM
Definately 10 out of 10.if i was younger i'd love to take you out.

no photo
Mon 02/18/13 02:58 AM
It used to be simple when you asked a woman out,you got a straight answer yes or no.Now with technology and the internet you can do it online.But what has dissapeared is the manners.It takes nothing to reply to someone and a least say sorry not interested or your not my type,but to give no answer at all.It gets you to a point where you think is this worth it,do i close my account or carry on in the hope that my soulmate is out there and just hasnt found me yet.They say its easier for men doing this but not in all cases.Now that i've got this of my chest i'll give it another try and see what happens.

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 10:27 AM
Why is it that people do not have the decency to respond to mail,even to say not interested.

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 06:53 AM
I see nothing wrong with your profile,you seem a self assured and confident woman.Some men may see this as a threat but personally i see nothing wrong with it.
bill.

no photo
Mon 10/29/12 10:46 AM
Hi Kim thanks very much for replying.

no photo
Mon 10/29/12 10:20 AM
Can anyone tell me why people i was talking to had their account deactivated.?

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:35 AM
in reply to shadow.its never over they say practice makes perfect i am still practising.best years of my life still ahead,ps i hope.:banana:

1 2 4 Next