Community > Posts By > PATSFAN

PATSFAN's photo
Tue 08/03/10 03:52 PM

Not since I was a kid, good friendships are had to come by , something like that could ruin it.

It could thats true....guess I'm just trying to figure out what is holding us back. Some of his friends that I hadnt hung out with much until recently asked us when we dated, because the way we interact and get along and i guess whatever he has told them about me made them think that we had dated before. We talked about it a little....I'm jsut not sure if we are both scared of losing the friendship or???

If you get along that well as friends chances are good you may make a good couple . At the very least it would seem awkward in the beginning but should you choose that route just be prepared that it may not not end up so well. I guess you need to figure out the value of your friendship before making a decision.

PATSFAN's photo
Tue 08/03/10 03:05 PM
Not since I was a kid, good friendships are had to come by , something like that could ruin it.

PATSFAN's photo
Tue 08/03/10 03:03 PM
If you posted in it you can search it by " My Topics" or click on the number of posts under your pick to back track it.

PATSFAN's photo
Tue 08/03/10 02:51 PM
Mothra or Godzillalaugh

PATSFAN's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:34 PM

One time I was in traffic and saw something just like this & lightly hit the guys car in front of me.

PATSFAN's photo
Tue 08/03/10 09:53 AM
Shiny things & women

PATSFAN's photo
Tue 08/03/10 09:52 AM
Rub some dirt on it & get back in the game!

PATSFAN's photo
Tue 08/03/10 09:51 AM

I've heard some express the opinion that "If they don't have a pic up, they must be hiding something." I think that's a little too much of a blanket statement, personally, but you'll run across that a lot.

Personally, I wouldn't contact someone who didn't have a pic up and ask for one. I just don't feel it's my job to go hunting it down.

Bottom line is if you don't feel the need to post a pic, there's nothing wrong with that. Lots of people don't post pics. I think the statistics are pretty clear that people with pics up get more views, more attention, and probably more messages on a site like this one, but not everyone here is looking for those things.

:thumbsup:

PATSFAN's photo
Tue 08/03/10 09:39 AM

What a lying jerk thing to do yanking his chain... guaranteed, hell tell you to go to hell...

and rightfully so... you deserve it... you are a munipulator of the worst kind.

That is so mean.

:thumbsup:

PATSFAN's photo
Mon 08/02/10 06:46 PM
I'm doing Awesome

PATSFAN's photo
Mon 08/02/10 06:43 PM
Welcomewaving

PATSFAN's photo
Mon 08/02/10 04:02 PM
Maybe she has a bad thermostat

PATSFAN's photo
Mon 08/02/10 02:12 PM
smokin Trust no one smokin

PATSFAN's photo
Mon 08/02/10 01:58 PM

I do not respond, my profile is very clear about what I'm looking for, so either they are stupid or they are playing games, either way I'm not wasting my time.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Or, as I have replied in the past, "Thanks but I don't think we are a match" they become rude and abusive. I avoid the possibility of these confrontations. Fool me once; shame on me. Fool me twice; then I am an idiot. I learn quickly! laugh

I just delete and move on as I hope they do as well. :angel

Haha, I tried that once, same thing , I do not believe we would be a match but Thank you for writing to me...well I got a nasty note back...so F' em they get no response.

PATSFAN's photo
Mon 08/02/10 01:28 PM
I do not respond, my profile is very clear about what I'm looking for, so either they are stupid or they are playing games, either way I'm not wasting my time.

PATSFAN's photo
Mon 08/02/10 01:07 PM
This is supposed to be a dating site ( says so on the main page)

Facebook & Myspace are actually social sites.

PATSFAN's photo
Mon 08/02/10 12:54 PM
I have to take a new one, I shaved off my goatee........soul patch now.

PATSFAN's photo
Sun 08/01/10 08:42 PM
Welcome, Doing well & you?waving

PATSFAN's photo
Sun 08/01/10 08:28 PM
Let's see how she handles your putter. also she needs to be a good ball washer. If all goes well ask if she will be the 19th hole.

PATSFAN's photo
Sun 08/01/10 03:02 PM

love Summer cusplove

SUMMER CUP HELL YEA I FORGOT ABOUT HER laugh laugh laugh laugh

sorry caps flowerforyou

She was kind of hotdevil

I loved that little wavy thing she did.

c'mon on u guys are just absent from classwhoa slaphead

No way, she's everything a man could want!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25