Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 12:52 PM
Rub my eyes, shake my head, and go back to sleep hoping it was a dream.

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 12:10 PM

Hi everyone, is it okay to like someone with your whole heart but not be sexually attracted towards them? You like spending time with them, you are comfortable around them and you want them as your life partner. But you never got sexually attracted towards them or never ever looked at them as a sex object or in a sexual way. Is it still healthy and normal? I don't know if it will affect the relationship. (sorry for the weird question though).

if some one truly loves you they have nothing to do with sex. sex has to do only with your physical body but when you are referring as "liking some one with your whole heart" that is related to your soul that has nothing to do with sex. a true love will only do what you are comfortable with it doesn't seek sex.

Says the guy looking for an intimate encounter. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 12:06 PM

if some one truly loves you they will only do what you are comfortable with, sex has nothing to do with your heart. people who love you truly don't need your body they need your soul which doesn't have team called sex.

Yeah, and if she's beautiful and sexy that doesn't matter at all. Mmmmmkay...

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 11:57 AM
Not at the moment. I do love animals. My younger daughter insists that even insects have souls.

I wonder if she has figured out what will make her happiest.

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 11:52 AM

Hi everyone, is it okay to like someone with your whole heart but not be sexually attracted towards them? You like spending time with them, you are comfortable around them and you want them as your life partner. But you never got sexually attracted towards them or never ever looked at them as a sex object or in a sexual way. Is it still healthy and normal? I don't know if it will affect the relationship. (sorry for the weird question though).

Looking at "your" foto, I don't think there is one heterosexual man in the world who would say, "Yeah, I'd be fine with that.".

It's like saying "Yeah, I'm fine with blue b***s." laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 11:41 AM
And stay the hell off my lawn! explode

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 11:37 AM

Yes, I was serious grumble meeting you would have been nice too. drinker

I wonder if he would have brought me one if he knew I seriously wanted one?

The time and the distance were mitigating factors. If you'd been in Manhattan at noon and we would have had a few hours to enjoy the city together, then yes. Asking for a pizza delivery at midnight when I'm an hour and a half drive away was a non-starter. Surely you understand... bigsmile

Yes, and meeting you would have been nice.

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 11:28 AM
Piss off. I still hate you. bigsmile laugh

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 11:27 AM

Two questions:
Have you had sexual feelings / attraction for other people? or are you not into sex?

Why do you want him for your life partner?

And yes, it will affect the relationship, unless the other party doesn't want sex either.
And if he does want sex, it is unhealthy for sure. Same if you normally have sexual feelings for a partner but not for him. Very unhealthy situation.

Unhealthy and just plain weird. What the hell? was my thought. Is it me or just the world in 2021.

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 11:24 AM
I wonder if she was serious when she wanted a pizza when she was waiting in Manhattan. Yeah, I remember. laugh

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 11:20 AM
explode

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 10:47 AM

Stay so he can laugh at my accent laugh

You might have a laugh or two at mine as well. bigsmile

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 10:40 AM
What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 10:36 AM
Stay. Buy her a drink and listen to her accent. bigsmile

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 10:31 AM

OP's headline: "For all the woman that blocked me i'm sorry"

Does anyone else notice a problem with this apology? laugh

Is that like apologizing to people you may have wronged,
...... after they died? :pray:

Something like that, yes. laugh

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 10:28 AM
It's weird. Personally, I would not be okay with it especially if you are dressing like you do in your photos. It would be slightly uncomfortable. laugh

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 10:26 AM

I love etouffe with my whole heart.
But, I've never been sexually attracted to it.

Do you want it as your life partner?

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 07:44 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 02/19/21 07:46 AM
I don't think you actually live at Mitchel Field. it's a former Air Force base that is now a museum. Or maybe you have a cot in the ladies room that you hide during the day?

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 07:33 AM
shades

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 07:18 AM
OP's headline: "For all the woman that blocked me i'm sorry"

Does anyone else notice a problem with this apology? laugh