Community > Posts By > Misspharry1017

Misspharry1017's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:44 PM
I love it!!

Misspharry1017's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:40 PM
Yeah Im diabetic 2 and taking Byette and Metformin. Its a pain especially being so young....Schools dont understand very well. Well the school that I am at. And my mom has it to even though were not even related. So diabetes is not fun to have

Misspharry1017's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:38 PM
Maybe shes not interested. Yah never know

Misspharry1017's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:37 PM
To impress like I try to do. I know its way lame...

Misspharry1017's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:35 PM
Mine is silver

Misspharry1017's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:33 PM
I actually went to Walmart to. Wasnt busy and it was a super center to

Misspharry1017's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:33 PM
Been on vacation

Misspharry1017's photo
Mon 07/28/08 11:05 AM
I have on my profile that you can write me only if your 18-27. A thirty one year old man wrote me....So I thought he would be blocked from writing me because he didnt meet with the age requirement. But I think its different becasue JustSay Hi is Mingle now and on Justsay I dont have those settings only on Mingle 2 so it just might be because he was writing through Justsay hi. So whats going on?

Misspharry1017's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:53 PM
Lol I hope its working lol

Misspharry1017's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:27 PM

Are you jealous in any way or form ?.
Lol no not jealous only wishing I had an explanation thats all. I am more angry and hurt then jealous. I can do better then that

Sweety, You're better than him. Move on and set your standards higher.
I see happiness coming to you. Just stay smart and dont settle for a Dweeb!!flowerforyou flowerforyou
Awww thanks. Something positive said to me for once lol

Misspharry1017's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:09 PM

Are you jealous in any way or form ?.
Lol no not jealous only wishing I had an explanation thats all. I am more angry and hurt then jealous. I can do better then that

Misspharry1017's photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:05 AM

Ah, silly ladies.

Misspharry: Want closure?

Say his username in this post.

People will start talking to him, getting to know him, pretending to laugh at his stupid jokes, telling him how manly and awesome he is and what big teeth he has.

Then they will become his friend, get to know where he lives, maybe get his address, then maybe they would:

Call a dozen pizza places and order 3 pizzas from each one to be delivered to his house.

Call a delivery service and send flowers to his house "signed, Brutis, you Ex-Con Gay Lover -Smooches".

Order DISH if he has cable, order cable if he has DISH.

Order a gay stripper.

Just egg his house.

Send him letters from his Gay lover.

Listen to "Think before he cheats" and use your imagination.

Guys acting like a holes sucks, and legally you can't do much. The good news is, you also can't do much for the above, if you're sneaky like he was.

HEY!!

Make a "Cheaters List" post on this site and put his name as the first entry.

Thank you for having joined us for how to be a vengeful beotch 101. Tomorrows lesson: Don't EFF with my feelings or I'll slash your tires and blame it on Aunt flow.

Seriously, justice is justice. Don't let someone use you. Just be smart about it and don't break any law you would get in serious trouble for, and don't hurt anyone besides him.

And if you need someone to take him out... let me know. :wink:
[/quotej] You are my hero. Thats what I wanted to hear!

Misspharry1017's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:34 AM
There is a guy on this site I was dating. We hit it off for maybe three months then stuff started getting wierd. I found out he was engaged/married when we were dating and having sex. Funny thing is he still has his account looking for a girl friend. ... Is this something you could take to court and try to solve? Not to get him back just for closure.

Misspharry1017's photo
Sat 05/03/08 07:12 PM
Oh uh mmmm m

Misspharry1017's photo
Wed 04/30/08 05:59 PM
I joined the last week of November but its so crazy seeing how many people are the way they are. In the past months I came across lots of perverted men and even woman! One guy offered me a job of prostituting, one for a threesome and its all to do with sex....They dont even read the profiles. they trick you into thinking they are a gentleman then slap you down with the sex topic and your just thinking..."Okay I thought you were the nice guy." So is there ANYONE on this site that is not so perverted and freakish. Its too bad this site cant point out the ones trying to harm you and allow the ones really looking for love and not just sex. Hear hear.

Misspharry1017's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:53 PM
Yes like always.

Misspharry1017's photo
Mon 04/28/08 10:43 PM
Scars and bruises on my arms

Misspharry1017's photo
Mon 04/28/08 10:27 PM
No not really

Misspharry1017's photo
Mon 04/28/08 09:53 PM
I have!

Misspharry1017's photo
Thu 02/21/08 01:43 PM

why do people email once or twice, then start chatting on yahoo or msn and then all of a sudden stop? it drives me nuts! they leave no word of saying that they are not into you or anything like that. argh!

anything similar happen to any of you? an i the only one? is it just me?

I know!!! Like I had one guy write and say I was cute who lived in my area. Then we began to write over yahoo IM. But then after going out twice he didnt say much after that. He was the one who wanted to go out again. I said sure but it never happened so I end up having to say hi to him and thats not cool....I dont know if he likes me or not. Gosh! I feel you!