nightimefantasy's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:33 PM
That was fun to read and very cute.
Are you going to make others to read?
nightimefantasy

nightimefantasy's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:19 PM
Edited by nightimefantasy on Tue 12/25/07 06:21 PM
that is cute, and i have to agree to a point, as some of my man friends in life are so like that, even the married ones. But lucky for us not all men are. Some are very good and keep a better house then the wife or girlfriend does. But totally have other meanings for many things. laugh
nightimefantasy

nightimefantasy's photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:28 PM
stylishdotcom I feel for you, and Santa obviously needs reading glasses..lol..But keep up that beautiful smile, as next year will get better for you...
nightimefanstasy

nightimefantasy's photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:19 PM
Hun if she is willing to go to her ex's instead of spending it with you, there is something wrong with that picture. If she cared you as much as she should, she would be willing to talk to you and give you a reason, not just leave you in the cold and guessing.
Even though she may still have feelings for you, and she may be confused as to what is it she really wants. If she can't talk to you about it, then i would say it's over, as it takes communication on both parts to make a loving relationship work.
And don't worry it takes time, but you will get over it, and find someone that you can talk to, and that will want to talk to you.
Wishing for you a happy and fun New Year
nightimefantasy

nightimefantasy's photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:06 PM
I have had no dates from this site, but that is my choice. Just wanted to let you know that there are many really nice guys here at this site. I think you just have to get to know more of them first, as i am making good friends with some, and so far they are amazing guys, and they can give really good advice when one needs it. Take care and hope all had a great Xmas, and hope everyone has a good New Year in all future endeavors.
Nightimefantasy

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next