Tue 01/31/12 07:16 PM
9 (center the photo and i'll giv 10) :wink:

rille89's photo
Tue 01/31/12 07:12 PM
Æ (known as AE) ærlighet - honesty
or an Animal (think we skip Ø and Å) :P

rille89's photo
Tue 01/31/12 07:08 PM

Why not? So there was a misunderstanding.. it's not a huge deal. If you don't risk anything, you may be waiting around, just wondering what might have happened.

sometimes it may play a big deal, most times not. but all this changes for each situation.

but i know for certain. a nothing is better than a rejection. at least that's my opinion.

rille89's photo
Tue 01/31/12 06:59 PM
hmm. world (this site) aint big :P

just as single tomorrom morning. or was it yesterday?

rille89's photo
Tue 01/31/12 06:53 PM
the best would be just to cal mr. hitch in the beginning. hes the expert i'we heard :)

rille89's photo
Tue 01/31/12 06:51 PM

IOIs or indicators of interest. How close do they stand next to you, do they touch you, do they laugh at your jokes, etc,etc.

yup. and then goes all the missunderstandings. like with those girls flirting in every direction without knowing it (some not all!)

Or even when one thinks the other is flirting, yet they were just being friendly.

yes... excactly... so why even risk all that :(

rille89's photo
Tue 01/31/12 06:46 PM

Heartbroken twice dayum can't win tonight

;) read the "what made you smile today" thread. I'm in my best day this week and it will only get better (i hope :) )

rille89's photo
Tue 01/31/12 06:40 PM

IOIs or indicators of interest. How close do they stand next to you, do they touch you, do they laugh at your jokes, etc,etc.

yup. and then goes all the missunderstandings. like with those girls flirting in every direction without knowing it (some not all!)

rille89's photo
Tue 01/31/12 06:34 PM

Hmm. If a girl i did not know found me attractive asked me out. I first of all would take that for a huge compliment. She found me attractive, aka i am attractive (for someone) a compliment like that would made my day. If i allready know how she felt, and felt the same i would just be happy and think of it like a way to advance the stating relationchip.

(however. If a girl asks to marry me. I would say no. Dunno why, just feel it.)

sad brokenheart There go my dwreams :tongue:

care to share :)

Why do you have to be in Norway?? Hmm maybe if you were closer....

who knows. looks like i'm in sweden next year. flowerforyou

rille89's photo
Tue 01/31/12 06:30 PM
the best one is the simple one: I Like you.
or rather. the more ovious you show it, the more shure you are to achive youre goal.

rille89's photo
Tue 01/31/12 06:15 PM

Hmm. If a girl i did not know found me attractive asked me out. I first of all would take that for a huge compliment. She found me attractive, aka i am attractive (for someone) a compliment like that would made my day. If i allready know how she felt, and felt the same i would just be happy and think of it like a way to advance the stating relationchip.

sad brokenheart There go my dwreams :tongue:

care to share :)

rille89's photo
Tue 01/31/12 06:09 PM

Funny I was under the impression European women folk are more forthright. Guess its no different.

can't say i stand in position to compare :P but my friends tend to scear me with their forthrightnes.

rille89's photo
Tue 01/31/12 05:55 PM

rille89's photo
Tue 01/31/12 04:57 PM
Hehe. And wimmem are never just after sex. And they never ever back out after a date. How i wish it was like that in europe to. Srly get real. Only difrence i know is that we guys tends to be more direct, and... I would cal it easy to read. And less dramatic in the length.

rille89's photo
Tue 01/31/12 04:27 PM
Yess :-) in the seventh houre at woork today i where done with most of my prepp for the weekend. That made my day today.

Hehe. Also i had a good laugh when a colleague converted an vegeterian. (unnknown cause of an error done by the wigther)

rille89's photo
Mon 01/30/12 03:50 PM
as i sat down this evening I started wondering over how my day went. Then the question came, what made me smile today.

For me it was a phone cal from an loong forgotten friend.
How aboute you? What made you smile?

rille89's photo
Sat 01/28/12 02:15 PM
Next. I woke at re-hab

rille89's photo
Sat 01/28/12 02:08 PM
Singel and. ? Singel. :'(

rille89's photo
Sat 01/28/12 01:37 PM
Haha a friend once told me: the best way to get over someone is to get under somebody else.
Ha. :-P you just reminded me of that line. We used to have a good laugh over it.