Community > Posts By > justkev08

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 10:52 PM
Hey!! Just please dont start posting threads like "Drunk" and "Bored" like some Brain dead fake blonde that we see herehappy

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 10:50 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Have you considered playing a prank on the kid?

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 09:59 PM
Another one of your awesome threads!!! Woohoo

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 01:18 AM
Wooohooo!!!:tongue:

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:03 AM
My remark is based on fact.

Wrong... Maybe you have never been to a reservation. Only a small percentage practice Christianity. Most still believe in the earth and the ways of there ancestors.

Obama...only cause theres not other choice...christians founded this country...interesting....didn't know the american indians were christian....learn something new everydaylaugh laugh laugh

Many are Christians now.bigsmile

The American Indians that I have met didn't live on a reservation. But..they were Christian. Btw, my comment was a feeble attempt at a joke.

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 11:59 PM
Agreed....

laugh This thread is a smack in the face to the truthlaugh

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 11:57 PM
Wrong... Maybe you have never been to a reservation. Only a small percentage practice Christianity. Most still believe in the earth and the ways of there ancestors.

Obama...only cause theres not other choice...christians founded this country...interesting....didn't know the american indians were christian....learn something new everydaylaugh laugh laugh

Many are Christians now.bigsmile

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:08 AM
Cool Bro. To be honest Id be afraid of getting speared by those spikes of yours:tongue:

I'll fight you Bro. Will you run?:angry:

I already know most will say fight, I am expecting that. Anyway; when confronted with a situation somewhat beyond your own abilities, do you fight or fall? Keep going or let it go?

Personally; there are few situations I will put up my fists for, so I would typically let it go.

Yes I will walk away, you're not one of the few things I will fight...

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:59 AM
I think theres a reason we dont talk about that show....

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:57 AM
I'll fight you Bro. Will you run?:angry:

I already know most will say fight, I am expecting that. Anyway; when confronted with a situation somewhat beyond your own abilities, do you fight or fall? Keep going or let it go?

Personally; there are few situations I will put up my fists for, so I would typically let it go.

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:40 AM
Yeah Bro. You seem like you would like Nadshappy

Laser would be ideal, but there are health considerations above the belt. I have never tried it. Waxing or Nad's seems to work well.

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:17 AM
If he's nice then so what! Go get himhappy

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:16 AM
I think its hot!!!!

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:15 AM
Im teasing hun but honestly peeps are getting tired of the "bored" threads. No one cares really,lol

yeahh i get it i'm a babyyy!

Maybe you should clean your room and take out the trash for mom and dadlaugh laugh laugh

..i'm boreddd! haha what do i about this????

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:05 AM
Maybe you should clean your room and take out the trash for mom and dadlaugh laugh laugh

..i'm boreddd! haha what do i about this????

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:53 PM
I want to go to a gay and lesbian Diner and have a spam sandwich please but hold the mayohappy

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:39 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

really good gay sexbigsmile

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:43 PM
huh

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:42 PM
I heard she's into Jimmy Buffet type dudes. I think you got a shot Brohappy

So young and so bored? What's the matter with all the young guys these days? huh Can't they keep you ladies entertained?drinker

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:40 PM
laugh

Am I the only one peeved by spelling errors?

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25