HasidicEnforcer's photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:48 PM
I am excited!

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:37 PM

You would love him, but he has to work... :(

He works here... He runs the place:

http://www.myzaytun.com/

When I get home, I will take a hijabi picture with him so you guys can see how adorable he is!

Wow!!..that food looks so good!!!drool

I eat it every day... I get free buffet style lunches at Zaytun... Daily...

I don't tell anyone here in Wichita though cause I will get death threats from the others... The buffet is expensive! The owner actually drives to Dallas every two weeks to get produce and ingredients there, we have a lousy halal market...

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:32 PM
Yes, I can eat all that... I just stay away from pork for religious and physical reasons.. I have a pork intolerance. It's bad and hurts.

I will see if I bat my lashes enough to get him to come with...

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:55 PM

Yes, we'll be going to a store...we ALWAYS forget something..and I'm not lugging an ice chest up there, so I'll be waiting to get the sour cream and cheese..
I'll email you my number.
Tell your boyfriend he could have came with you!! But that we'll keep you safe and sound.

You would love him, but he has to work... :(

He works here... He runs the place:

http://www.myzaytun.com/

When I get home, I will take a hijabi picture with him so you guys can see how adorable he is!

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:25 PM
um... is it okay if someone takes me to a grocery store when I get there cause I get paid Friday so I can buy the ingredients for the salad...

I can't wait to do henna for the ladies! If a man is brave enough, I can do that for them too...

I asked my boyfriend to take me to get more henna, I hope I have enough now, just in case...

OldSage is going to have to meet him... I suggested to my boyfriend that it would be a good idea to meet the person driving his lady across state borders...

Also, if possible, viv, can you give me your number so I can give it to my boyfriend so he can sleep easier at night knowing that if I don't answer my phone, he can still get in touch with someone who will know where I am and if I am safe...

Although... everyone will know my phone is still working cause I am constantly on facebook...

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Wed 10/31/12 04:11 PM
Well he might want to look closer to home, no self-respecting American woman would brag about this.

I love how he says, "You Americans have destroyed all the purity and morality of the west". Um... I have been in the middle east. I heard the stories.

Americans don't do human trafficking.

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Wed 10/31/12 03:14 PM
•snicker•

Its almost tomorrow!!!!

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Wed 10/31/12 03:12 PM
His sense of humor is lacking. Any woman that replies, he goes after, calling us "hony woman", wtf?

It might be funny to him, but MILF is not a term I would EVER allowed said around me.

This entire thread is his desperate plea for attention and quite disturbing.

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Wed 10/31/12 07:52 AM
Henna tattoos are done from the mind of the person creating them. I'm not as good as some of the sisters at the mosque. The picture I gave you was my second attempt. MUCH better than my first.

I can see if I can get a mendhi stencil done tonight to use...
Those are the ones used for weddings...

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Wed 10/31/12 12:03 AM
no thank you, but thank you for the offer

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Tue 10/30/12 09:56 PM
Because chocolate doesn't do well for temporary tattoos.

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Tue 10/30/12 09:54 PM
Edited by HasidicEnforcer on Tue 10/30/12 09:55 PM
heh heh heh... ESE made me do it...

From the looks of it, a picture of a blind hijabi...

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Tue 10/30/12 09:53 PM

Are that not any MILF's in India? Or did ya run through them all already? :tongue:

Judging by his post, I think there are none wanting....

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Tue 10/30/12 09:50 PM

sweet! going to go buy some now!

Do the guys get to lick it off??drool

Does it taste like chocolate?drool

You could if you wanted to, but I wouldn't recommend it. Its nasty and smells bad. But it leaves a beautiful "stain" on the skin, which is temporary and lasts about 3 days to 1 week. I will ask my boyfriend to buy me some rose water and gauze because that helps make the stain darker.

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Tue 10/30/12 05:00 PM
sweet! going to go buy some now!

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Tue 10/30/12 04:21 PM

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Tue 10/30/12 04:20 PM

would the ladies like me to bring henna?

Does it look good on wrinkles???

henna looks good on anything..

I just need to know if y'all want henna done so I can go get some for the trip...

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Tue 10/30/12 04:15 PM

Goat I Love to F••k?

Grandma.

ew

Goats ok, but granny gets an ew.

no one touches my granny

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Tue 10/30/12 04:06 PM

Goat I Love to F••k?

Grandma.

ew

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Tue 10/30/12 04:03 PM
would the ladies like me to bring henna?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25