And still...
I rise.

Maya Angelou

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 11:59 AM
Interesting read.:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 11:56 AM
Awwwww. I'd love to be standing on the beach and see that.

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 10:44 AM
Edited by Floorgasm on Tue 02/28/12 10:44 AM
The shift key is your friend. Typing in all caps is generally considered shouting in cyber-world.

Oops, meant caps lock off is your friend.

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 10:39 AM

I quit using sugar over a year ago and I never eat it except what's in stuff. I've lost 20 pounds in the last year.

Congrats...drinker

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 10:38 AM
I too get a lot of my sugar from fruit. Try to avoid high fructose, but it's hard to do, it's in so many things.

I use nutraweet, the stuff you spoon out, on my cereal. However, I bought stevia yesterday and am looking forward to trying it.

And honey in my tea. Get it from a local beekeeper, has the comb in the jar and everything.:smile:

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 10:34 AM
Sorry about your luck.

Not complaining. Just saying those working conditions are all ready a part of the American economy. I am grateful to have a job for sure.

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 10:31 AM
Thanks everyone.waving

Oregon coast? I hear it's beautiful there.

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 05:58 AM
If I had a problem with that, doncha think I would have said so?

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 05:55 AM
Thank you Tazz, I think I'm going too.:smile:

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 05:52 AM
If we don't want six-day workweeks at rock-bottom pay, we need to rethink how America's free market functions
By David Sirota

What do you mean if we don't want? I work 6-day weeks at rock bottom pay. In manufacturing.laugh

And I'm grateful I have a job.

American company, American-made product. NOT American owned.:angry:

Rumor has it the owner grosses 10 million a month.

And I believe he does......

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 05:35 AM
Just stopping by to say hello.

Still learning to navigate the site and discovering stuff I didn't know about all ready, so if I step on any toes......

My apologies.blushing The forums are cool although slow at times.

Let's light this candle!:laughing:

waving

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 05:18 AM
Who let the dogs out?

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 05:12 AM
Nice smile!:smile:

Laid back and easy going..I enjoy music, singing,. movies, and those quiet times...
I'm not looking for drama so don't bring any....I am looking for that special someone that I can have a growing, happy, lasting and meaningful relationship with...Are you her???

Your profile ^^^^^^ at the moment is very cliched. It could be interchanged with hundreds of others. If you rewrite, try to make yourself stand out from the rest. Those are the ones us ladies remember.pitchfork

Nice smile.blushing oops, I all ready said that...

waving

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 05:08 AM
Why don't you tell him a little about yourself. Your interests are rather generic, so you can add detail in the profile body.

music What kind? Rock, country, techno lounge? If you're really passionate about a particular artist or band, mention it.

outdoors What is it you like to do outdoors? Hiking, biking, rock climbing, camping, disc golf, vandalism (lol)? Lots of things are done outdoors. Give him a clue. With any luck, he will be into the same thing.

Just some examples. You're a lovely woman. That alone will get you many messages. Having an infant son could be a barrier of sorts, but no doubt there is someone out there for you.

Good luck.waving

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:58 AM
Nice edits.:banana:

I like the "chivalry is alive" line.

Beautiful dogs!

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:55 AM

my question is one that has been concerning me for some time.... im a married women and active on this site because my hubby says that i can have a girlfriend. he says that he understands that i have needs he cant always fill so he wants me to get a gf..... is this wrong? and if not, who in there right mind is going to date a married women.... i know what some ppl must be thinking and hes not like that.... hes not into having multiple girls at once

Is it possible he already has someone on the side, and this is a way to keep you busy and ignorant of it?

Or could he possibly be thinking (covertly) that if you find a chick he will eventually be able to participate too?

Just playing the devil's advocate here, trying to help you cover all the possibilities.

If I were married, and my husband said I could find someone to fulfill my needs, I would be a bit suspicious. I've never had a relationship where he wanted to share me.

Just a few thoughts.

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 01:29 PM
Edited by Floorgasm on Mon 02/27/12 01:29 PM
Whipped cream and 35TOO pitchfork

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 01:26 PM
Did you think I was going to cook the clothes too long?

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 01:25 PM
Popcorn and chocolate