no photo
Tue 04/17/12 09:12 AM
Oh... My bad...

no photo
Tue 04/17/12 09:03 AM
Are there any strippers in this bar? :angel:

no photo
Tue 04/17/12 09:02 AM
Not good. I ate 4 single veg pizzass at once.

no photo
Tue 04/17/12 09:01 AM

Ummm........ Who is this so called 'Ashbasnastard'?

Hmmmmmmmm, I am the biotchy Queenbiotch of the "Biotch, and Basnastard Kingdom".

Welcome!

Oooooooooo, how biotchy delightful is this???

A biotchy newbie in my biotchy kingdom.

Do you biotchy wish to become Deltabasnastard, and join my biotchy kingdom.

The biotchy rules, to join the Biotch and Basnastard Kingdom, are on biotchy page one.

If you biotchy qualify, I shall biotchy dub thee Deltabasnastard, and you may biotchy join the biotchy biotches, and basnastardly basnastards, here, in my kingdom.

You do biotchy get 2 biothcy free "Basnastard" tee shirts, in the biotchy bargin also.

What biotchy say yee??
oooohhh... I soo checked the first page of this thread. The rules are CRAZY. I think I'd like to join the boitchiness on here if people on here are like spongebob square pants. Did ya say free Basnastard T-shirts? Are those really cool? drool I can imagine the big 'B' imprinted on em.

no photo
Sat 04/14/12 10:28 AM
Ummm........ Who is this so called 'Ashbasnastard'?

no photo
Sat 04/14/12 10:27 AM
Thinking about the new forum section that i just discovered.

no photo
Sat 04/14/12 10:25 AM

Oh look, Jade must have called in a professional plumber. I think that's him outside now:

LMFAO thanks for the laughs

no photo
Sat 04/14/12 10:23 AM
Excited

no photo
Wed 04/11/12 04:10 AM
I wonder how women would behave when they master the art of martial arts. Gives me goosebumps

no photo
Wed 04/11/12 04:04 AM
Hmmmmm maybe because they dont have anything else to do in real life.

no photo
Fri 04/06/12 10:54 AM
Edited by Delta_out on Fri 04/06/12 10:55 AM
Racist eh

no photo
Fri 04/06/12 06:28 AM
lol4

no photo
Sat 03/31/12 01:27 PM
Not so good... But okay.

no photo
Sat 03/31/12 01:26 PM
No! I'm not coming with you to watch 'wrath of the titans'.

no photo
Sat 03/31/12 09:45 AM
Fatty fettish eh? Or you may be just reffering to big booties? I thought size doesn't matter... But this is ladies case lol

no photo
Sat 03/31/12 09:33 AM
Actually to be honest I never thought of the reason behind why I love India maybe because Im born an Indian or of its peaceful sorroundings(at times.) I lived my whole life so far in the city of Chandigarh and i loved it. It's all green and clean. The smell of morningwoods makes me cheerful at times.

Our culture.... Yes, its good. At least we have managed to preserve it. Thank you old man, earlier I didn't get it. In order to keep the hope to develop our nation first we should have the feeling of love about it. I'll keep that in mind.

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 12:19 PM
I don't get it. Whatever you are today, you are because of your nation. Is there any specific reason behind that? What you are today could have been the same in any other nation. And I know you can't explain it because all you know is 4 special words nothing else. Its ego that is making you arrogant.

Do women get the right to serve in military? How many goverment officials you have to bribe to get the papers inorder to buy a piece of land? They won't listen to a normal citizen like you. All they do is make you roam here and there. Wasting your time.

Religion is still a discriminating factor. You agree with it

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 11:40 AM
Stop making excuses.

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 11:34 AM
Cheerful

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 11:31 AM

I love my India for it's reach & various cultural heritage & ancient civilization.

I love my India for it's PROVEN ability to survive strongly in collapsed world economy without any other nations support.

I love my India for being the one & only country on entire planet earth as mother land for all religions.

I love my India for being PEACE LOVING ( Just like mehappy )

I love my India for respecting every nations & every persons independence.

I love my India for not being controlled by any nation.

I love my India for being a reason for life of millions of people from neighboring poor nations.

I love my India for providing equal opportunity to everyone irrespective of their sex,age,region,religion & even nationality.

I love my India for continuing being mother to those who curse her.

I love my India for it's inspirational history which gives me confidence about the quality of blood flowing in my nerves.

I love my India for being biggest & successful democracy.

I love my India for letting me be who am I.

I love my India for making me what am I.

i appreciate your love for the nation, wise man. But i think you're excitement about the country made you mention those points which aren't really true.

1. India isn't a developed country. Yet you say India is the reason of life of neighbouring poor countries. Its all about buisness. We export and Import.

2. There is no such thing as peace in this world. Call me a douche, but trust me peace can never be achieved. Nations become arrogant because of greed of power. The conflict will always be there. Ex- Iran and Israel are on verge of war(just because of nukes). Remember what happened with U.S.S.R every super power has its limit which destroys peace.

3. You said India provide equal opportunity to everyone irrespective of their age, religion, Sex. Haha dude, where on earth are you living? A normal citizen doesn't stand a chance unless he has contacts with Goverment officials. Discrimination is the speciality of India.

4. You love India because it has soo many religion. I wont. Whats the point of having multiple religion in a nation? It gives rise discrimination on the basis of caste, religion. And yet you say you love it.

5. You love India for making you who you are today? Really? In what sense? Thats funny. I believe in Karma. We are ourself responsible for every event occuring in our life.

I think we should accept the bitter truth rather than being proud of what we aren't today.