Community > Posts By > FearandLoathing

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 10/02/14 05:42 PM
(((My Sweets)))!!smokin flowerforyou love smooched :heart: love smooched :heart: flowerforyou

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 10/02/14 05:40 PM
And here too! Thanks for the puppy pictures on my FB too (((My Sweets)))!smokin love flowerforyou :heart: smooched :heart: smooched

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 08/26/14 12:56 PM
Hi ((((My Sweets))))!! Sorry I haven't texted much, school has me well busy right now.smokin :heart: flowerforyou love smooched

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 08/12/14 02:22 AM
((((auburngirl))))! Still alive, and professionally weird. How about yourself?flowerforyou

Hi (((((My Sweets))))) sorry I haven't texted much lately, been bogged down by silly stupid s* at school...Hope everything is going well for you, text me sometime today, shouldn't be much goin' on for me here.smokin love :heart: smooched flowerforyou

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 08/09/14 01:12 AM

Goodnight((((Duane))))smokin :heart: smooched love flowers waving
It was good to hear from you;)))Thank youuuussmile2

Sorry (((My Sweets))), been a busy week kickin' off school...Miss you!smokin love flowerforyou :heart: smooched

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 08/02/14 01:36 AM
Hi (((My Sweets)))! Just droppin' by a present!smokin :heart: smooched love flowerforyou

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 08/02/14 01:29 AM
Wait a minute...You can't jump from A to W.

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:45 PM
I understand that...But wrong is wrong and doesn't need order for blame, if all are wrong all are to blame.

Besides that, this seems like a rather weak personality test.

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:27 PM
Hi (((My Sweets)))! Hope things are well for you.smokin love :heart: smooched flowerforyou

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:26 PM
Well, if they are all wrong...Order is irrelevant.

FearandLoathing's photo
Mon 07/28/14 11:08 AM
Edited by FearandLoathing on Mon 07/28/14 11:08 AM
That's because I put on my invisible cape today.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Fri 07/25/14 05:11 PM
(((My Sweets)))! Hope everything is alright...Text me if you have time.smokin love smooched :heart: flowerforyou

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 07/24/14 11:55 AM

Ah yeah, you flipped it (((My Sweets)))! Thank you!smokin love :heart: flowerforyou smooched

FearandLoathing's photo
Mon 07/21/14 11:57 AM

what about Rich and Faithful?bigsmile
Scarce!

Based on what facts?

Rich people can be just as faithful as broke people and broke people cheat just as much as rich people...Your move.

On what planet is this true? It takes emotional character to remain faithful and loyal. Something the rich are truly lacking.

Based on what facts? Facts...Not your own hypothesis based off your limited experience in the entire World. True, facts.

I know a number of very wealthy people that have very high caliber character...I know poor people that are dumber than hell and won't do anything to change it, cheat on their significant other because s* gets too heavy.

The weak fold, there is no dollar sign...Just weak.

As if I am going to have a discussion with someone who speaks in disgruntled, faux semantics and also in, hate to break it to you, still your own opinion, which is not fact.

You want facts? Research a scientist. Read a published explorer who has traveled the world, has documented photographs/video sightings and detailed accounts in their dissertation. We are all giving our opinions based on what is true to us. Learn the difference.

It is fact...As you said, your input is an opinion.

But mine is factual.

Again with the pretentious dribble. You clearly did not read what I said if you are saying what I said is fact period and end of.

Your words are still your own opinion, as in true to you, not necessarily to everyone else, hence a disagreement erupts. They are still not fact.

I don't have a disagreement, you do.

FearandLoathing's photo
Mon 07/21/14 09:03 AM

what about Rich and Faithful?bigsmile
Scarce!

Based on what facts?

Rich people can be just as faithful as broke people and broke people cheat just as much as rich people...Your move.

On what planet is this true? It takes emotional character to remain faithful and loyal. Something the rich are truly lacking.

Based on what facts? Facts...Not your own hypothesis based off your limited experience in the entire World. True, facts.

I know a number of very wealthy people that have very high caliber character...I know poor people that are dumber than hell and won't do anything to change it, cheat on their significant other because s* gets too heavy.

The weak fold, there is no dollar sign...Just weak.

As if I am going to have a discussion with someone who speaks in disgruntled, faux semantics and also in, hate to break it to you, still your own opinion, which is not fact.

You want facts? Research a scientist. Read a published explorer who has traveled the world, has documented photographs/video sightings and detailed accounts in their dissertation. We are all giving our opinions based on what is true to us. Learn the difference.

It is fact...As you said, your input is an opinion.

But mine is factual.

FearandLoathing's photo
Mon 07/21/14 09:03 AM
Morning (((My Sweets)))!smokin smooched :heart: flowerforyou love

FearandLoathing's photo
Fri 07/18/14 07:15 PM
Setting off in about 45 minutes...I'll text if possible (((My Sweets)))!smokin flowerforyou love :heart: smooched

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 07/17/14 07:58 PM
Thank you, (((Storm)))...Much appreciated.flowerforyou

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 07/17/14 07:41 PM
I learned that it is incredibly easy to fill up a stoop...

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 07/17/14 07:37 PM
One of my "Friends" downstairs loves this one...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25