Community > Posts By > Redsoxfan1

Redsoxfan1's photo
Tue 03/16/10 09:44 PM
That would be willing, and able to love me???brokenheart I feel like noone ever will:cry: I just feel like giving up on the whole 'love' thing!!:heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Tue 03/16/10 09:39 PM
Great write, (((Terry)))!!brokenheart Heartbreaking, though!!:cry:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Mon 03/15/10 10:04 PM

I've tried that on a CD but think maybe the scratches were too deep to make an impact. Glad someone got it to work! lol
You are supposed to let it set on it for 5 minutes, rinse with warm water, and dry, and try playing it!! happy

Redsoxfan1's photo
Mon 03/15/10 09:17 PM
Here!!laugh How are you doing tonite, (((Val)))?flowers

Redsoxfan1's photo
Mon 03/15/10 09:16 PM
A unique way to minimize scratches on a cd/dvd!! I went online looking for a way, I found one. Toothpaste of all things, on a q-tip!!! laugh I just tried it. The disc wouldn't play 10 minutes ago, now I'm watching it!!happy tongue2

Redsoxfan1's photo
Mon 03/15/10 11:43 AM

You are born free, and will die free, why not live as free as you can with the tremendous insight, knowledge, and information that is within you and waiting for you right in the corners of your reality scope. Invite it in, release everything that doesn't serve you, and be the power you heart is calling you to be. All of us should experience the freedom to be ourselves...
Live full, Live now!!

:heart: flowerforyou
Amen, sistah!!:heart: drinker

Redsoxfan1's photo
Mon 03/15/10 11:42 AM

I am getting a little bit 'old', so I've decided to let my grey hair start coming out!!tongue2 I used to dye it when I was younger, (I started going grey at 19), but I figure now that I am older, I should be 'proud of it'!!:heart: drinker I am proud of it. Mom used to tell me grey hair is a sign of wisdom, so I'm going to let it show!!laugh laugh

Embrace the greys! drinker
I guess that means I am very wise, cuz now, a lot are showing up!!laugh tongue2

Redsoxfan1's photo
Mon 03/15/10 11:28 AM

Gray hair can be beautiful, if it's all gray! I'll do the same when mine is all gray, but until then, I'm gonna "wash that gray right outta my hair!" flowerforyou
The way mine looks now is 'salt 'n' pepper', doesn't look too badbiggrin

Redsoxfan1's photo
Mon 03/15/10 08:16 AM

Whats left of my hair doesn't show much gray-dark blond, but my mustache and beard do, a lot of gray there.

My older brother used to color his hair and beard, 8 yrs older than me with a rich brown/black head of hair and beard. I thought it was funny when people would see us together, because everyone knew he was my older brother.

I say let those gray ones shine.
I'm going to!! My recent dye has to come out, but they are starting to show!!:banana:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Mon 03/15/10 07:19 AM

Good for you Redsoxfan1!:banana: :banana: I never got a gray hair till I was forty.drinks
And damit we earned them!!So why should we hide them?drinks flowers
Yea, but I always thought 19 was too young to start having them!!laugh laugh tongue2

Redsoxfan1's photo
Mon 03/15/10 07:18 AM
Have a wonderful week yourself, (((Terry)))!!flowers flowers

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sun 03/14/10 08:51 PM

Cool your ready to let em grow out..I'm not ready yet.

Loreal, because I'm worth it winking
Well, to each her own!!laugh laugh

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sun 03/14/10 08:38 PM
I am getting a little bit 'old', so I've decided to let my grey hair start coming out!!tongue2 I used to dye it when I was younger, (I started going grey at 19), but I figure now that I am older, I should be 'proud of it'!!:heart: drinker I am proud of it. Mom used to tell me grey hair is a sign of wisdom, so I'm going to let it show!!laugh laugh

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sun 03/14/10 07:13 PM

I am sooooooooooooooo 'addicted' to this show!!tongue2 It seems like I can't get enough of Sam and Dean Winchester!!laugh laugh Call me crazy, call me a lunatic, call me a fanatic, but it is my favorite show!! I love Sam and Dean!!love love

i saw that show one day at dialysis
but i dont remember what channel that is on or what days or is it a daily show and what is the time
It's on Thursday nights at 9 on the CW!!happy

i found out its on channel 3 (cw)
Great!! happy

but i know that the day i first saw it, it wasent on thrusday for i dont have dialysis that day
but i think it may had been wed but cant remember
Like I said, they show reruns of the first season at 10 am on tnt, maybe that was what you saw, cuz they show those 5 days a week!!:heart:

humm it wasent in the morn it was in the eve
Well, I have no idea then!! Sorry:heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sun 03/14/10 04:44 PM

I am sooooooooooooooo 'addicted' to this show!!tongue2 It seems like I can't get enough of Sam and Dean Winchester!!laugh laugh Call me crazy, call me a lunatic, call me a fanatic, but it is my favorite show!! I love Sam and Dean!!love love

but i dont remember what channel that is on or what days or is it a daily show and what is the time

Great!! happy

but i know that the day i first saw it, it wasent on thrusday for i dont have dialysis that day
but i think it may had been wed but cant remember
Like I said, they show reruns of the first season at 10 am on tnt, maybe that was what you saw, cuz they show those 5 days a week!!:heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sun 03/14/10 04:17 PM

Great!! happy

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sat 03/13/10 09:53 PM

Hee hee hee! I love that show too! love love love What heart throbs!
You don't have to tell me!!love love I know they are!! I own all 4 seasons!!laugh laugh

Thats ok, my daughter also owns all 4 seasons. You are not alone. LOL
What can I say?? I love the show!! (I'm sure your daughter is a lot younger than I am)!! laugh

Well I havent perved your profile to know how old you are, but she is 18 and has been watching Dean since he appeared on the Gilmore Girls as Rory's boyfriend.

I myself am a fan of the Gilmore Girls and that hunky Luke Danes character. Yummy
I am a lot older than18!!!laugh laugh But I feel since I don't have a 'real' man, I can dream about them!tongue2 laugh laugh

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sat 03/13/10 09:47 PM

You don't have to tell me!!love love I know they are!! I own all 4 seasons!!laugh laugh

Thats ok, my daughter also owns all 4 seasons. You are not alone. LOL
What can I say?? I love the show!! (I'm sure your daughter is a lot younger than I am)!! laugh

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sat 03/13/10 09:45 PM

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sat 03/13/10 09:30 PM

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next