Community > Posts By > khiwarrior

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 05/20/12 02:26 PM
WITH BOTH HANDS!! any takers..?? XD :-P

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 05/20/12 01:40 PM
id be u...but ur shoes dont really match my skirt...so...

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 05/20/12 01:36 PM

Awwww.
Betrayal is the worst.

dont worry...i got him back ;-)

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 05/20/12 01:26 PM
ur last profile pic was bruce lee wasnt it...??

and the other bit was for irish mate ;-) dont worry

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 05/20/12 12:55 PM
welcome n good luck :-)

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 05/20/12 12:50 PM
Edited by khiwarrior on Sun 05/20/12 12:53 PM
it wont really matter having this topic up honestly...if someone wants to hide something and if one is blind to see it...then it will remain hidden... i was living with a couple a few years back...one of my best friends...a weed smoking buddy...i loved that guy...and his gf that had a kid to another man....the kid grandmother told her mum (his gf) that someone had been touching the kid...and her mum mentioned it to me...and she couldnt believe...and nether could i...i just dismissed it....fast forward 2 years later and i get more info and find out it WAS my good friend that was abusing her....she was 4...we all lived in a tiny apartment....and i did not see it....

haha got him back good tho :-)

and there's my contribution about myself...i am a vigilante...

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 05/20/12 12:24 PM
well u get an 8 just coz u have bruce lee as an avatar... :-)

and yeh bro...i got that shi*t all thru high school...its part of the reason im such a loose cannon these days....n thing is...if someone said that to my mum...or my sister...id **** their shi*t up like a G

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 05/20/12 11:30 AM
11 u get an extra point for being a champ n sticking up for other forum members...

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 05/20/12 12:23 AM

What I did not know was they had been trying to have a baby for awhile and several months later they announced the wife was pregnant. I 'saw' the future baby and they began to refer to me as a fortune teller, which makes me uncomfortable.

cool :-)

the best ive done is use that kind of thing to "guess" like 5 or 6 cases from deal or no deal in a row...did it in front of a friend too...picked out which ones would be picked...but as soon as i tried to do it...it stopped working...but it was cool for a few minutes lol

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 05/20/12 12:14 AM
well...at least ur being straight up about that bro...n u get my respect for that...good luck bro

khiwarrior's photo
Fri 05/18/12 11:33 PM
Getting false reports of having been msged by people that have viewed me :-)

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 05/15/12 06:18 AM

The voices I hear are inside my right ear. They don't tell me to do anything - but usually have messages for other people. I don't often pass on the messages because I never know how the person in front of me is going to react to the message. If I walked up to you on the street and said," Hey, Uncle Bill wants you to know that he's fine, and have you fed the dog?" What would you do?

actually if u are experiencing mental illness or entity possession/harassment you will hear it in both ears, like there is a "person" actually standing there in the room with you

lots of white light meditation aimed at the brain, back of the neck, lower back and into the heart center in the chest and then all over into a shield....then lots of smudging over u and ur home everyday, id recommend before you sleep...

khiwarrior's photo
Sat 05/12/12 03:02 AM
dont know them...

khiwarrior's photo
Wed 05/09/12 04:19 PM
i am an indecent man..? if that counts..?

khiwarrior's photo
Wed 05/09/12 02:32 AM
light skill and levitation is achieved by filling the upper chakra's with qi

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 05/08/12 06:59 PM
I'll show u mine if you show me yours :-P

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 05/08/12 04:24 PM
cute

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 05/06/12 05:52 PM
dont wanna short dick man in my pants....

wait a minute...DAMMIT!

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 05/06/12 03:50 PM
healing someone will change their personality if u are good at it which is why u arent meant to heal someone that dosnt ask for it...but if someone provokes enough anger in me to use magick to destroy them...i will sometimes opt to heal them instead as the lesser of two "evils"

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 05/06/12 02:15 AM
hmm i have not read winn, or read of shifting as such (said in that way)...yeah a few ppl disagree with mantak, n thats the way it is i guess...i listen to everyone and do my own thing in the end anyway

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17