Community > Posts By > codelockbox

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:47 AM

Dr . Giggles , Slash , Leperchaun or Critters I love anything campy.:smile:

WOW you said Dr. Giggles, nice, a lot of people don't remember that movie? Remember when he got out of that house as a child? He crawled out of his mothers dead body,,,,,, NICE,,,,, Cheers on that call. Good Movie

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:44 AM

I had kidney stones,they said it was close enough.They were twins.
laugh laugh

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:43 AM

huh No , I'm afraid I don't.
laugh laugh

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:42 AM
Being in Iraq 3 year and 4 months for the war. Nothing like the smell of gun powder to get the blood going.smokin

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:41 AM
Stephen King's "IT" Best movie ever.drinker drinker

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:40 AM
Depends on what the makeover was about.

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:40 AM
laugh laugh laugh

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 02:28 AM
You know what I mean? Jelly Bean.....

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 02:20 AM

have a crush on someone do you try to hide it or tell the person?
I tell them.blushing blushing

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 02:20 AM
laugh laugh laugh

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:33 AM
Nude.blushing

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:00 AM

...to get a kick out of me? That doesn't even make sense. Kinda like your humor.

Anyway, this is my fave video of Sick Puppies... I always wanted to go do this... I wonder how many people need a hug? I know I do:tongue: Maybe that pervy guy wouldn't be so pervy if he got a hug. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpzkHhgcZG4&feature=related
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
codebox whatchs listen 2 since sick puppies isn't good enough do tell
Ok you got me, bigsmile bigsmile

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:53 AM

...to get a kick out of me? That doesn't even make sense. Kinda like your humor.

Anyway, this is my fave video of Sick Puppies... I always wanted to go do this... I wonder how many people need a hug? I know I do:tongue: Maybe that pervy guy wouldn't be so pervy if he got a hug. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpzkHhgcZG4&feature=related
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:53 AM

lol please wireless gaming sucks balls, wired is better and faster, u dotn need the ****ign cooling fan, the 360 come with 120 gig harddrives now, xbox live marketplace is the **** free downloads, MICROSOFTS online play will destroy ps3 any day, face ps sucks at all there online games, and the playstation is controller is not good for first person shooters liek the 360 lol **** blue ray they just invented another disc to sell for more money

I don't know, seeing as i can sync my psp to my ps3, go out to somewhere with a wifi connection and watch movies/listen to music without it having to be on my memory card makes me pretty freaking happy.

The red ring of death is a FEATURE on the xbox 360's power button that causes the machine to DIE. Mainly caused by overheating, there are 4 lights surrounding the xb360s power button, normally they are all green when its on. when you have a malfunctions they turn red. 3 red bars can sometimes be fixed by turning your machine off for a period of time to let it cool down ( ie the necessity for a cooling fan) when you get 4 red bars, you better hope you're still under warranty.

Why would i want to pay extra to play people online with an xbox when i can play online for free with a ps3?

I see, well I dont want to buy a machine that is over heating problems, and I dont like to have to pay extra to play online, thanks so much for your input on this.drinker drinker

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:47 AM
grumble grumble grumble

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:45 AM

Thats easy. PS3
Why you ask? the break down.

You buy the top of the line ps3 for 499 now? comes with blue ray play, wireless networking, wireless controller, hdmi slots, and the ability to play all the ps1 and ps2 games.
An extra controller 50 bucks, memory card adapter 20 bucks.
Total 579 Pros: Graphics, Connectability to PSP, newer system, no red ring of death.

you buy an xbox 360 pro system with a 20 gig hd. You spend 379 on that. Then you buy another wirless controller, 50 bucks, charge station with 2 battery packs 20-30 bucks, wireless network adapter 100 bucks, hd movie player 100 bucks, cooling fan 20.
Total 679. add another 100 bucks if you wanted the black xbox with the 120 gig hd, that still doesn't play all the old xbox games
Pros: Vast library, Primarily internet gaming, Decent graphics.

PS. I worked at gamestop during the holiday season. I took back many 360's that were returned due to malfunction/red ring of death. How many ps3's did i get back. not a single one.

What is Red Ring of Death?

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:44 AM
Well I am thinking about getting a new system. I am still rocking the nintendo. noway noway But I am thinking about a PS3 here is why.

First Final Fantasy 7 remake is in the works

Second Street Fighter IV, Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe, and Soul Calibur 4, these 3 New Fighting games will utilize sony's multi processing system.

I also have a very nice tv, so getting a video game machines and blue ray player is killing 2 birds with one stone.

I was also told that playing sony games online is free, and the new GTA got 5 out of 5 on the PS3 going to be rated best game of the year.

I don't know much yet about Xbox except Halo 3, is all I really heard. That is why I am asking the public what they think

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:38 AM
laugh laugh

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:37 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwvInTC2EW0

i love sick puppies... the band. What the heck is code's problem? gross...

Accually I dont like sick puppies and I just typed ^$^%^#^@&@* on purpose to get a kick out of you. laugh laugh laugh

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:36 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwvInTC2EW0
I want to lick your @#$$#$ laugh laugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next