Community > Posts By > Kahurangi

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 03/26/13 04:37 AM

YOU.. have an ALIBI??? noway

Zee, now you are behaving like those last law officers who stopped me to ...err.. Never mind. :angel:

Check you for fleas???

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 03/26/13 04:31 AM
Edited by Kahurangi on Tue 03/26/13 04:35 AM
Kia ora Kartagane...kei te pehea koe?

And tis nice to see you again...

Hmmmm...Medusa...what do you think? :-)

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 03:28 PM
Mr Perfect???....i think you'll find him in the veggie dept.

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 03:27 PM
Where's my manners???

Hi de ho to the new patrons DC & Pal.

Happy hour is up...it's Zees shout! :wink: bigsmile

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 03:24 PM
hahaha...i could, but your ticker might not be able to handle the scrums ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 02:57 PM

laugh there's a temporary solution for that... bigsmile

underwire, padded, push-up bra's.. they'll never know what hit'em :thumbsup:

Ooooo...me likey that colour!! :thumbsup:

I don't particularly like the lace on the straps and the top of the cup.. I find it scratches my skin and irritates the crap outta me.. looks kinda funny too to an outsider laugh but I LOVE the colors they have now AND the sexy feel.. I could be dressed in old jeans and a tattered sweatshirt or T but underneath it all.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRIF5JqVSeQ bigsmile

ooops.. t'was an URL not an IMG slaphead

I know what you mean...i'd be fiddling with that all day long trying to get comfy. But i do like the colour. A girlfriend and i would quite often joke about the exorbitant amount of money we'd spend on gorgeous lingerie with nobody to see it except the fly on the wall laugh...it was a standing joke to talk about just wearing our underwear to the pub! Of course we never did. laugh

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 02:47 PM
They be doing the banana mash!

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 02:44 PM
Yeah i should change that...i thought i was laid back until i came on here and things i read made my hair stand on end. It's slowly starting to settle down though....i think. Ha!

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 02:37 PM

I'm sure they would've felt ripped off...had they known.

Was that really necessary? If so, why?

Wellllll....i saw an opportunity to take the pizz and i grabbed it by the scruff of the neck. But why should it bother you?

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 06:35 AM

*zee stretches, rather loudly surprised, and plunks herself down into one of the big comfy chairs in front of the hearth of the roaring fire* tis a good morning for enjoying a lil ahhhhhhhh.. bigsmile drinker

it's SATURDAY.. YAY..

I've been having a lil mouse problem recently in the house.. it happens when one is living in the country.. anywho.. up until a few months ago.. when I still had kids and cats.. I rarely had this problem.. duh.. we had cats here slaphead.. so when my youngest left.. so did the cats.. a few months later, now that it's just me and the dawg.. I've been seeing signs of mouse-life around the kitchen baseboards.. surprised noway so I visited my youngest yesterday and walked away with one of the cats under my jacket bigsmile

after returning home I made a point to clean all the areas I had seen indications of mice.. and this MORNING?? I woke and ran into the kitchen to see..........

NOTHING YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY..

I read an article online that said mice can 'smell/sense' natural predators (cats, snakes etc) and run, whether the cat is a mouser or not... THANK YOU INTERNET laugh saved ME having to tent the house and 'Raid' it :thumbsup: bigsmile

Only now you have a cat without a job ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 06:01 AM

Under what circumstances would you be comfortable dating a friend’s ex-husband..if any?

Nope, never...there are lines I just don't cross with my friends. And an ex-anything is one of them.

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 05:54 AM
Art is......

As art does.

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 05:53 AM
Not to take it away from Forrest Gump

But....

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 05:52 AM
Seriously...you have to ask???

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 05:44 AM
hahaha...it's Oz speak with a reverse twist on the w & f ;-)

I'm off to Enzed for the w'end in a couple of weeks to participate in one of our traditional ancient Maori medicine workshops (Rongoa Maori), which i'm excited about, because it means i get to traipse around in the bush picking stuff and learning how to make traditional natural medicines from one of our Tohunga...which is a medicine man trained in the art of natural healing involving incantations, massage and specially formulated medicines, which are prepared in the ancient way and doesn't involve using any kind of plastics or synthetically made containers or additives...purely all natural. Tis a very involved process and not quite as simple as it sounds, and ideally it would be a great privilege if i were to be offered an apprenticeship by a Tohunga. But no matter if that doesn't happen, because i so love being out and about on my whenua (land). So i can't wait!! :-)

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 05:18 AM
Edited by Kahurangi on Sun 03/24/13 05:19 AM

I was just reading thru a few threads and saw one asking people to give a movie title (not the content, just the title) that describes their sex life.. well.. not wanting to stomp all over that thread with my prudeness lol, I thought I'd post it here BUT take it in another direction..

so if life was a string a movies.. THIS would be mine.. in order..

Birth
Angels & Demons
Amazing Grace
Looking for Mr. Goodbar
Bride of Frankenstein
Baby on Board
Running Scared
50 First Dates
Crash
An Inconvenient Truth
Adaptation
17 Again

bigsmile

lol @ Bride of Frankenstein...tell me his name wasn't Igor.

Oh now let's see...in no particular order

The Jungle Book
Clueless
Runaway Bride
Sex in the City
The Perfect Storm
Rabbit proof fence
Crooked Earth
Bend it like Beckham
Gremlins

bigsmile

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 04:53 AM

bigsmile

K.. listen to the video while watchin the dancer :thumbsup: what can I say.. I'm a DANCIN' fool... laugh

hahahaha...she hit the floor!

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 03/24/13 04:48 AM

You know you're getting old when...

1. "I just can't drink the way I used to", replaces, "I'm never going to drink that much again."

2. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.

3. About half the stuff in my shopping cart says, "For fast relief".

4. All you want for your birthday is to not be reminded of your age.

5. At the breakfast table you hear snap, crackle, pop and you're not eating cereal.

6. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.

7. Everything hurts and what doesn't hurt, doesn't work.

8. Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.

9. Happy hour is a nap.

10. It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.

11. The mammeries are under the table instead of on top of it....ummmmmm :angel:

Would you like cream with that El Toro?? *blink blink*

Ole!!...ha!

laugh there's a temporary solution for that... bigsmile

underwire, padded, push-up bra's.. they'll never know what hit'em :thumbsup:

Ooooo...me likey that colour!! :thumbsup:

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/22/13 06:11 AM
The pic is in honour of Easter...oh wait!..Easter is good with everyone here right??? bigsmile

Kahurangi's photo
Fri 03/22/13 06:08 AM
Yeah ummm....the ice has melted in your tequila sunrise

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25