Community > Posts By > alonenotlonely

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:56 PM

It's normal...Ummm where's the prune juice...Someone...anyone

OMG! Someone recommended that to me recently because of the side effects of the pain meds I was on (temporarily). I'd rather be full of S*(% and suffer the lightening bolts of pain through my abdomen than drink that stuff!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:54 PM

I'm reasonably happy where ever I am....(and it's Monday here...today:wink: )

Well, "reasonably" I guess I am too, whatever that means.

For me...the happiness scale varies...

down this end is pleased/amused <----------------------------------------------->and at this end is exuberant/ecstatic/contented

so happy is kind of down the pleased end.......which is 'reasonably' happy without being completely content.

That's pretty good, Jess. With your many other attributes, you're quick witted

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:52 PM
Under 30? Overnight.

Over 30? From now on.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:50 PM

I think the Jonas Brothers s*ck and need to think up some better songs!

You know, that means you listen to them and . . . follow their career?

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:49 PM

I'm reasonably happy whereever I am....(and it's Monday here...today:wink: )

Well, "reasonably" I guess I am too, whatever that means.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:42 PM

Howdy again, ma'am. Been a while since I seen ya.
flowerforyou hope you've been wellflowerforyou

Anything but! Second surgery after 3rd motorcycle wreck in a year.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:39 PM
Sorry, babe, meant to get back to you but I had to perform an emergency surgery in Uganda!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:38 PM
Trust implies risk; it's always a risk - whether in a personal relationship or assuming someone will yield when they're supposed to. Ain't no criminal/credit background checks on here. I would think probably many of the most entertaining figures on here are fake, but that's cool - cheaper than goin' to the movies!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:35 PM
How did I miss your post on Leibniz? I was just reading "Reflections on the Common Concept of Justice."

Methinks . . . you haven't . . . the right grasp, but you're on the right track in your posts (not for romance, of course, unless you hope to date Lilith from "Frazier") for intellectual freedom. My piddlin' mind's opinion.

Grace & Peace,

Country

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:29 PM

I'd be happier if I had a reason not to be here.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so well said!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:29 PM

HES USING DIFFERENT PICTURES. THERES OTHERS HERE THAT DOES IT AS WELL SO WHY TRUST ANY OF THEM.

And why worry about it? Is anyone . . . someone?

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:28 PM
Look forward to it every day! Thank God I'm as regular as . . .

. . . as . . .

someone help me here!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:27 PM
Heck yeah! You should see my real world! and feel it.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:26 PM

HOW ABOUT A GUY THAT HAS A PROFILE HERE AND THEN HIS PICTURE PROFILE AT A ANOTHER DATING SITE BUT HE SAYS HES FROM 2 DIFFERENT PLACES.
TALK ABOUT A PLAYER. I DON'T GET IT.

Hate the game!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:25 PM

Nope, but depressed people can certainly be a bummer.

Yeah, but if you're depressed they might be the only person willing to talk to you.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:25 PM

The ancient Greek philosopher, Zeno of Elea, conceived of many paradoxes of time and motion. For instance, logically it can be argued that Achilles gives a tortoise a head start in a race, then he could never overtake it, as long as the tortoise keeps moving. This is because in order to first overtake it, he must reach where the tortoise is, but by the time he gets there, the tortoise will have moved on.

So, Achilles must then reach where the tortoise has moved on to, but once he gets there, the tortoise has already gone, and so on, ad infinitum.

Another paradox states that an arrow can never move, since in any given moment of time, the arrow had to completely occupy a certain space. Liek a photograph, at any given moment, the arrow is where it is and not somewhere else. Hence it is stationary. But if time is no more than a series of moments, and if the arrow is stationary at every particular moement, it never moves.

Yet we know that arrows do move, and that Achilles can overtake the tortoise. So what is flawed - our view of reality, or the logic of the paradoxes?

So what do we gather from all this?

Zeno's motion paradoxes has the ancient world running hard just to stay still. But, without the questions posed by the paradoxes, physicists would not have gotten the modern world on the move by explaining the nature of space, time, and matter.

What do you believe is the key to solving paradoxes?

With a solution, would it ever have been a paradox?

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:24 PM

Howdy again, ma'am. Been a while since I seen ya.

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:23 PM

I think that the predominant reason why people are dissatisfied with relationships, and move on so quickly, is because we are a disposable society.

When we have had enough...we throw it out.

When it looks slightly 'used'...we throw it out.

When a later, better, higher tech model comes out....the old one goes in the bin.

Conservation and preservation, has become a part time catchcry for musicians, and actors...and if you haven't got a cool ribbon pinned on your chest...you ain't even a part timer.

Oh, you're lookin' for people - into the beastilism thing, huh? Thought you were lookin' for kindred K9 spirit!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:21 PM

i do want a women so guys im sorry but i really need to find some one . if you like me and want to go out and do something next month please let me know thanks i really fall inl love fast

Hmmmmmm, October is full....Let's see...... November full....December I plan on being broke and very anti-social..... Hey,I have a free Sunday afternooon in January!

Then can I see you in December? It could only be better if you were bipolar!

alonenotlonely's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:20 PM
Ain't Satan everywhere? As a lion to and fro? Seeking whom he can devour? Guess that's everywhere including the Vatican!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25