Da

Oui

Bai

Ja

456tessa's photo
Wed 11/19/14 08:40 AM
Edited by 456tessa on Wed 11/19/14 08:42 AM
I think disappointments are good lessons...:wink: :
-being disappointed in the others teaches us how to be more realistic and without expectations
-being disappointed in ourselves teaches us how to be more humble and how to be simply what we are

Why do you think you have to fulfil other people's requirements?noway
I know that "love" is often misunderstood as trying to fit into someone perfect "picture" of a partner (and we have all more or less been there), but life's failures, losses, disappointments, pains try to teach us exactly the opposite: to actually find out and be who we trully are (in other words: to fit only God's "perfect picture" of us...flowerforyou)

456tessa's photo
Wed 11/19/14 08:16 AM
Good.....:laughing: and true....:thumbsup:

456tessa's photo
Sun 11/16/14 07:53 AM

its better to be with no one than to be with wrong one.

Yes, i think so, too.

But "the wrong one(s)" only become "the wrong one(s)" in retrospective and actually help us learn what is "right" for us, so they are not really wrong or good-for-nothing ...winking
(If we believe the karmic laws we atract people who reflect our own unresolved issues, and therefore help us to grow...)

456tessa's photo
Thu 10/09/14 09:42 AM
"Only by letting go we can finally possess what is real"

- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

456tessa's photo
Wed 10/08/14 06:29 AM
Edited by 456tessa on Wed 10/08/14 06:29 AM
I think conditioned behaviour can only be "healed" by awarness...not by another kind of brain washing or subconscious conditioning...as @michelake's example of the criminal also points out...

Just yesterday (coincidence?) i was "forced" to listen to a commercial while listening something on the You Tube...and it was a commercial for the s.c. MindMaster, "The world's first words-and-images tool created to help you change your mind about yourself!" which is obviously a tool to reprogram your subconcious conditioning in order to solve such problems as smoking, overeating, lack of money etc... You just pay for it, and ...voila...your life is perfect. If anybody is interested, here's the page with this commercial:

http://www.mindmaster.tv/

shocked

456tessa's photo
Tue 10/07/14 11:25 AM
Well, "looking and admiring" doesn't have to lead to the "doggy interest", does it? We can have power over it... unlike dogs...

Btw: Do you think women don't have "the potential of looking and admiring"?spock

456tessa's photo
Tue 10/07/14 09:32 AM
Try to concentrate on the NOW, not on emotionally coloured past or feared future. Concentrate on what you have (family, friends, home, work, etc) -- simple things that not everybody has -- and be grateful for them, don't concentrate on what you don't have at the moment (such as intimate relationship). i know it's hard, but it works...in time....

456tessa's photo
Tue 10/07/14 08:33 AM
God...of course!
If it wasn't so, being single would be the deadliest "disease"....laugh

456tessa's photo
Sun 10/05/14 12:45 PM

funkyfranky got a fan club

Well, she is intelligent, witty, reasonable, and appears very sincere.

Franky is all of the above and tells it like it is. an admirable quality. hi Franky flowerforyou waving

I like her honesty, straightforwardness and sense of humor. I'm in the club. For you, franky...flowers

456tessa's photo
Fri 10/03/14 01:23 PM
Eckhart Tolle's New Earth -- yap,i'm facing my egofrustrated

456tessa's photo
Fri 10/03/14 12:52 PM
Half (or all) of these 50 "girls" you met here were probably men -- scammers... think

456tessa's photo
Mon 09/29/14 02:01 PM
I don't get this thread. Is it about sex issues, sex-loving famous pairs, needy men or ... poker???? frustrated

456tessa's photo
Mon 09/29/14 01:46 PM

Could you imagine if it was just 500 words of blah blah and meh!

When I read the 500 words bit it reminded me of school. Now this is a long story but quite funny so read on.

When I was in school and if we were naughty we had this teacher who used to give us extra homework and we had to write at least 500 words and it had to be a story that you had made up.
It sounds easy but its not and it takes hours.

Anyway, I was chatting in class one day and i got the proverbial 500 words.
When we were leaving school that day my friend told me just to write yes yes yes yes 500 times. She said she had done it and that the teacher had seen it and was quite happy with it.

So that night I wrote the word 'yes' 500 times.
I gave it to the teacher the next day and she looked at it and went crazy, She doubled my punishment to 1000 words.
I looked at my friend and she was giggling at the back of the class.

It still makes me smile even today.

:laughing: slaphead

I hope you learned the lesson...that is...to say NO! flowers

456tessa's photo
Mon 09/29/14 01:30 PM
I try to get rid of most things already while i'm here, why would i want to take anything to heaven (if i get there)?

Are you sure you know what heaven is? Not that i clearly know, but i dare say it's nothing material, it's more like total spiritual bliss, your spirit being one with God ...

So, speaking of mobiles, motorcycles and chocolates in heaven sounds a bit funny to me ...and very attached to this world ... laugh

456tessa's photo
Fri 09/26/14 02:16 PM

what does u want to do in future?

grow vegetables...(i had a small start this year on 10 square meters)biggrin

456tessa's photo
Thu 09/25/14 09:02 AM
The cat jumping on my lap to cuddle for a while....

Having a glass of dark red wine now and then after lunch -- and it's good for my iron levels...happy

Creativity --handicrafts...

Taking care of other beings (plants, animals, people)...

Knowing that (if) someone cares for me...

456tessa's photo
Wed 09/24/14 10:11 AM

Maybe they have viewed your profile in the stealth mode and sent you an email. That may be the reason why you haven't got the notification that they have actually viewed your profile...

You beat me to that observation Tessa :-)

flowerforyou

456tessa's photo
Wed 09/24/14 09:39 AM
Maybe they have viewed your profile in the stealth mode and sent you an email. That may be the reason why you haven't got the notification that they have actually viewed your profile...

456tessa's photo
Tue 09/23/14 03:47 PM
Right now i have a question on my mind: Why do you want to know what is on my mind? rofl

Welcome to Mingle.