Community > Posts By > kayak69

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/18/10 07:40 PM

Hot as a SOB brother. I heard ya'll were getting it bad out that way too........smokin

Yeah, it's a b!tch working outside in it. But I'd rather deal with extreme heat than extreme cold.

Ruth, I just talked to Rapunzel and she wanted me to tell you HI.

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/18/10 07:13 PM
Edited by kayak69 on Sun 07/18/10 07:13 PM
Ruth, I will tell her that you said Hi.

Newark, not to much going on out this way.

What's going on your way?

ere'smokin smokin smokin

kayak69's photo
Sun 07/18/10 07:03 PM

Does anyone know what happened to Rapunzel...the girl who started this thread? She was cool.

I miss her being here, but I do talk to her on the phone every now and again. She's doing good.

ere'smokin smokin smokin

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 03:57 PM
So, because you don't watch tv, they don't? Interesting.

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 03:55 PM
Why won't anybody answer my earlier question?

Is getting stopped and searched because of long hair and beard (multiple times) profiling?

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 03:45 PM
I hope your birth-day is the best one yet.smooched smooched

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 03:18 PM

well, technically, income taxes are but ONE type of tax that goes towards helping others,,, we pay taxes on gas, utilities, tolls, and a whole list of things ,,,we wouldnt make it if we only had income taxes because of the reason you mentioned,, not enough people pay into income tax,,,

Except illegals pay all those taxes also so they deserve to receive help in that case

Do you honestly expect me to believe that someone that gets paid in CASH and is here illegaly, pays taxes on it?

Your funnyrofl rofl

I guess the fact that they buy all the same household products and food and lights and stuff that we do and pay taxes on doesn't count eh?

Not when OUR government GIVES them the money to spend.

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 03:11 PM

well, technically, income taxes are but ONE type of tax that goes towards helping others,,, we pay taxes on gas, utilities, tolls, and a whole list of things ,,,we wouldnt make it if we only had income taxes because of the reason you mentioned,, not enough people pay into income tax,,,

Except illegals pay all those taxes also so they deserve to receive help in that case

Do you honestly expect me to believe that someone that gets paid in CASH and is here illegaly, pays taxes on it?

Your funnyrofl rofl

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 02:41 PM

link added, sorry.

Back on topic... heehee.

Thank you so much!flowerforyou Wow it is in there. Now check out this one. And do a find for the same thing "an alien" it doesn't show. Im not sure which one is more current as they both say the same quarter. Hmmmm.

http://www.azgovernor.gov/dms/upload/SB_1070_Signed.pdf

See what I was speaking of.frustrated

They both say the same thing.

Hmmm because when I do a "find" for "an alien" on both documents to find the reference I find NO results found. But I do find it in the document you provided. Did you try that? Or are referencing a different way of them disguising it?

I don't know what you are talking about. I read them both.

At the top of each document there is a "find" feature. Try typing "an alien" or "alien" in both documents. You wont find either in my document. But using same technique I did find it in yours. :wink: Not trying to be difficult just wanting to be accurate in what is said. flowerforyou

Well read them and you will see.

Sure will. Is it in the same location? I really don't want to have to read the whole document again. I always try to check what I speak of EVEN if proven wrong, if proven wrong. Have you checked the "find" feature on my document?

I don't need the find feature to read the document so no.

I just read them.

OK. I did find that there is an error that is not allowing me to "find" the words that ARE THERE in all the original documents. Yes, you were right with the wording.flowerforyou flowerforyou Although I still disagree with it being profiling as I have said. I have LEGAL friends that are Hispanic that agree with the law even though they could POSSIBLY be pulled over. :wink:

Your "friends" might not feel the same when they forget their id one day and sit at the police station for an undetermined amount of time, also in the bill, until they are identified to the police satisfaction. It may not look so good to them then.

Point being:
1.If you had answered in the "original post" the link (which EVEYONE does) so I could have something to look for and investigate. and had done a "find" you would have found the very same thing as myself. I was open to trying your way to discover you were RIGHT.
2.Yet if you had done the "find" as I had suggested you may have found the same error in the document that I found earlier. Ending the debate on that issue THAT much sooner. And saved all these lovely pages.

As far as my friends are concerned. They are very aware that it is a possiblity and they have told me its a small price to pay to help the ENORMOUS problem.

I will not parry the technicalities of what proved in the end that the law is promoting racial profiling and that is unacceptable to any American who stands up for equal human rights.

Even if it does become racial profiling, who cares. The problems with illegals is way out of control. Something HAS to be done.

I WANT my country back and I DON'T want to "press 1 for english". This is AMERICA, we speak ENGLISH.

Don't come to my country and expect us to change our laws to make life easier for you and harder for me. Stay in your own country and change your own laws.

If you don't like our immagration laws, GET OUT.

None of what you stated here shows an America that I find acceptable. And I will fight to make sure that it NEVER HAPPENS HERE AGAIN.

I will not promote racism of any kind.

I will be glad to press 1 for English and wish I knew some Spanish because it makes me a more rounded person.

I will also not tell anyone not to come to this country since migrants made this country all it can be and most of the Americans aren't even native to scream "mine" like a two year old child in a shrill voice.

I am sure we should have stopped white folks from coming here a long time ago too but hey.......

The migrants that you speak of came here LEGALY and YES they did help make America what it is today. I'm fine with anybody that comes here LEGALY, adjusts to OUR way of live and doesn't expect me to adjust to their way of life or support them.

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 01:54 PM

link added, sorry.

Back on topic... heehee.

Thank you so much!flowerforyou Wow it is in there. Now check out this one. And do a find for the same thing "an alien" it doesn't show. Im not sure which one is more current as they both say the same quarter. Hmmmm.

http://www.azgovernor.gov/dms/upload/SB_1070_Signed.pdf

See what I was speaking of.frustrated

They both say the same thing.

Hmmm because when I do a "find" for "an alien" on both documents to find the reference I find NO results found. But I do find it in the document you provided. Did you try that? Or are referencing a different way of them disguising it?

I don't know what you are talking about. I read them both.

At the top of each document there is a "find" feature. Try typing "an alien" or "alien" in both documents. You wont find either in my document. But using same technique I did find it in yours. :wink: Not trying to be difficult just wanting to be accurate in what is said. flowerforyou

Well read them and you will see.

Sure will. Is it in the same location? I really don't want to have to read the whole document again. I always try to check what I speak of EVEN if proven wrong, if proven wrong. Have you checked the "find" feature on my document?

I don't need the find feature to read the document so no.

I just read them.

OK. I did find that there is an error that is not allowing me to "find" the words that ARE THERE in all the original documents. Yes, you were right with the wording.flowerforyou flowerforyou Although I still disagree with it being profiling as I have said. I have LEGAL friends that are Hispanic that agree with the law even though they could POSSIBLY be pulled over. :wink:

Your "friends" might not feel the same when they forget their id one day and sit at the police station for an undetermined amount of time, also in the bill, until they are identified to the police satisfaction. It may not look so good to them then.

Point being:
1.If you had answered in the "original post" the link (which EVEYONE does) so I could have something to look for and investigate. and had done a "find" you would have found the very same thing as myself. I was open to trying your way to discover you were RIGHT.
2.Yet if you had done the "find" as I had suggested you may have found the same error in the document that I found earlier. Ending the debate on that issue THAT much sooner. And saved all these lovely pages.

As far as my friends are concerned. They are very aware that it is a possiblity and they have told me its a small price to pay to help the ENORMOUS problem.

I will not parry the technicalities of what proved in the end that the law is promoting racial profiling and that is unacceptable to any American who stands up for equal human rights.

Even if it does become racial profiling, who cares. The problems with illegals is way out of control. Something HAS to be done.

I WANT my country back and I DON'T want to "press 1 for english". This is AMERICA, we speak ENGLISH.

Don't come to my country and expect us to change our laws to make life easier for you and harder for me. Stay in your own country and change your own laws.

If you don't like our immagration laws, GET OUT.

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 01:27 PM

Alright, I give. What the hell is a Drow?.......smokin

Yeah, what he said.

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 01:25 PM

The problem here is that terminology of "suspecting an alien on sight" is used.

How do you suspect an alien on sight without being discriminatory or racially profiling?

Considering that illegal aliens come from all over the world, they are white, black, brown, yellow, etc.... how do you pick them out on sight?

why does it matter?
seems like only people that have something to hide is worried about it.
they can pull me over and ask me, i don't mind.

I guess it won't matter if you are not "suspected of being illegal on sight" huh?

White folks have no understanding of being profiled because they do not get profiled by police at any level for anything.

Somehow unfair it would seem.

That's not true. I used to let my hair and beard grow very long. I looked something like Tommy Chong. I was constantly stopped by the police and searched, because the way I looked.

Profiling, YES.

Hey dragoness,

You never answered my question.

Isn't that profiling?

Are you sure that is why they stopped you?

Is there a law that says "under suspicion of being hairy" somewhere?

You were hippy looking and there were cops who didn't appreciate that?

I am not sure if that is the same thing.

the difference is, you can change your clothes and cut your hair, so it is a different league from RACIAL profiling as race is not something you can change

Very true.

What is the saying "I only have to do two things in life and that is stay black and die"

White folks can even change their skin color if they so choose. They got options.:wink: laugh

If blacks can't chang their color, plaese explain Michele Jackson.

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 01:20 PM

How do you suspect an alien on sight without being discriminatory or racially profiling?

Considering that illegal aliens come from all over the world, they are white, black, brown, yellow, etc.... how do you pick them out on sight?

why does it matter?

I guess it won't matter if you are not "suspected of being illegal on sight" huh?

White folks have no understanding of being profiled because they do not get profiled by police at any level for anything.

That's not true. I used to let my hair and beard grow very long. I looked something like Tommy Chong. I was constantly stopped by the police and searched, because the way I looked.

Profiling, YES.

Hey dragoness,

Isn't that profiling?

the difference is, you can change your clothes and cut your hair, so it is a different league from RACIAL profiling as race is not something you can change

I shouldn't have to cut my hair, after all this IS AMERICA, land of the free.
I'm not talking about racial profiling, I'm talking profiling in genral. Anyway you look at it, it's profiling. But that's OK because I'm white and whites ARE NOT profiled. NOT.

Weather you choose to see it or not, we are ALL victims of profiling in some form or other.

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 01:06 PM

why does it matter?

Profiling, YES.

Hey dragoness,

Isn't that profiling?

Yes, I'm sure that's why they stopped me, they told me that "the way you look gives me probable cause to believe that you have drugs in your vehicle." This had happened 5 times to me. The funny thing is, they never found anything.

To the best of my knowledge there is no law against looking like Tommy Chong. Even if the cops didn't like the "hippy" look, that is still is no reason to harass me or anyone else that looks like a "hippy".

Anyway you look at it, it's still profiling.

If you truly think that whites are not discriminated against, take off your blinders. We are now the minority.

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 12:47 PM

Does this mean Kayak can't come out and play no more?.......smokin

rofl rofl rofl rofl

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 12:44 PM

why does it matter?

Profiling, YES.

Hey dragoness,

Isn't that profiling?

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:43 AM
No, I have a death allergy to bee stings.

kayak69's photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:30 AM

why does it matter?

Profiling, YES.

kayak69's photo
Fri 07/16/10 02:12 PM
Yeah, smokin smokin smokin

How ya doin newark?smokin smokin smokin

ere'smokin smokin smokin

kayak69's photo
Fri 07/16/10 02:04 PM
High Rowsmokin smokin smokin

Nah, it's her chit and it's goooooood.smokin smokin smokin

ere'smokin smokin smokin