Community > Posts By > jacktrades

jacktrades's photo
Wed 09/21/16 08:56 PM

It's a myth.
Most men prefer the angry schoolmarm.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

jacktrades's photo
Wed 09/21/16 08:53 PM
Actually both. I tend to listen to people who are genuine and real and do not offer their advice until asked.

jacktrades's photo
Wed 09/21/16 04:21 PM
Edited by jacktrades on Wed 09/21/16 04:22 PM
I'm thinking I should take a personal day I have not taken one all year.I probably won't but the thought is there.

jacktrades's photo
Wed 09/21/16 04:20 PM

I am sure that the regulars here have been on the edge of their seats waiting for word as to whether or not our own 2KidsMom has been involved in the clown reign of terror taking place in the southern USA.

A report by Heat Street reveals that a woman did it, but that woman isn't 2Kids Mom.

So, nobody here has to send 2KidsMom a cake with a file in it.

That is all. Carry on.

Hey even if she did do it I am sure it was all for fun..Hope things are going good for you 2 Kids...

jacktrades's photo
Wed 09/21/16 04:11 PM
Edited by jacktrades on Wed 09/21/16 04:13 PM
To me its really simple just make sure its the right person and not just a infatuation.For myself I like to see how the person deals with things when they go wrong, are they problem solvers or focused on "winning the argument"and can they bounce back from the little bumps in the road that come along. Its easy but at the same time hard to.If a person has the qualities then its worth the effort and it boils down to working as a team,I have learned it is important to let them know that you admire them as a person, sounds corny but for me its true.

jacktrades's photo
Wed 09/21/16 03:59 PM
Happy Bday Peggy I have you did something special for yourself today.

jacktrades's photo
Wed 09/14/16 10:54 PM

If they can not be loyal...then it is time to show them the door... and saywaving

I agree with this 100%.

jacktrades's photo
Wed 09/14/16 05:02 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl

jacktrades's photo
Tue 09/13/16 06:10 PM
At the risk of sounding corny I believe all women in their own way have something sexy about them personality, looks etc. however in the spirit of the thread I would chose the first option because if I am going to be intimate with a woman for a long time its obvious I would want toe curling sex,and also because when I look in the mirror I see the flaws in myself quite plainly so I am hoping to show her how I truly feel about her by doing the same in the intimate skills department.

jacktrades's photo
Tue 09/13/16 05:53 PM
Happy Birthday Sir.

jacktrades's photo
Mon 09/12/16 07:11 PM
I would choose number 3. Teach cooking , gain references, stay put. Cooking is truly a skill, everyone can cook but to be able to cook for a group of people is very hard. The timing, the knowledge, the skills it takes is amazing.The real question is how much enjoyment do you get from teaching?

jacktrades's photo
Sun 09/11/16 01:20 AM
Happy birthday, I hope you did something special for yourself today.

jacktrades's photo
Sun 09/11/16 01:17 AM
For myself it is when the other person has put so much stress on you that you eventually snap and then for myself there is no coming back. I like to believe I have a deep snapping point but when it comes to that moment when the stress overcomes me I make the break.If someone truly loves you they know when to back off and let you breath.

jacktrades's photo
Sun 09/11/16 01:08 AM
I got up for work that day I was working the second shift and on Cnn I saw the planes hit the towers and I thought it was a movie review because I was still half asleep but later I realized what was going on and went from sadness to anger.Those horrible events that transpired that day changed my views on the world and watching all those heroes that paid with their lives was also a lesson on how people step up when evil knocks on the door. God Bless all the victims and survivors as well.

jacktrades's photo
Fri 09/09/16 11:23 PM
Honey, sweets for the sweetheart.

jacktrades's photo
Fri 09/09/16 11:19 PM
To be honest I felt like climbing under a rock and dying, but that not being a option I just took the hit and swallowed the sour taste in my mouth.I found concentrating on the small things I enjoyed in life helped out.

jacktrades's photo
Fri 09/09/16 11:13 PM

Another Friday night home alone watching Netflix.....:cry:

Check out the movie 13 cameras pink, It was a good one.

jacktrades's photo
Fri 09/09/16 01:47 AM
For myself, yes God does exist.

jacktrades's photo
Fri 09/09/16 01:41 AM
I agree with you Max to a certain extent. I keep my version of God in my heart and private away from others but I don't follow the script Per SE and I enjoy life very much. I drink the wine, listen to the music, we all have a certain set of vices that make us human.

jacktrades's photo
Thu 09/08/16 11:59 PM

don't lie down on your heart-side.

I'm curious now why not?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25