Community > Posts By > 3Rutez

3Rutez's photo
Tue 01/08/13 12:56 PM
Lack of self respect, and dishonesty are HUGE turn offs for me. Oh yeah, and self-obsession.

3Rutez's photo
Tue 01/08/13 08:48 AM
The man in the mirror has been giving me palpitations.

3Rutez's photo
Mon 01/07/13 06:49 PM
5.5 for the tractor.

BG gets a 9 ;)

3Rutez's photo
Sat 01/05/13 03:48 PM
What a hoot. A good laugh indeed. Hehe. Let me set it straight though...... a Milf is ANY hot woman with child, while a cougar is over 40 and ONLY looking for BOYS. There we go.

Oh, and FYI I'm a Dilf. Lmfao

3Rutez's photo
Sat 01/05/13 11:47 AM
Thos poor boy is gonna need a hospital bed after his first encounter. Cat or older woman, he's gonna lose the fight. :)

3Rutez's photo
Sat 01/05/13 11:45 AM
During my Match.com trial, I met someone and went on a few dates. Cannot afford their insane prices, so no more Match for this guy. Lol. I GOT KIDS TO FEED. Hehe.

3Rutez's photo
Sat 01/05/13 10:24 AM
You two lucky ladies just got mail. Lol

3Rutez's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:42 AM
Yes, their grammar is the dead giveaway. Lol.

3Rutez's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:39 AM
Let's see, so far today I've had my vitamins, two cups coffee, two red bulls. Yesterday was vitamins, two cups coffee, four RockStars. Today is grocery day though, so fruits, veggies, drinkable yogurt, salad, and mixed nuts are in my future ... YUM!

3Rutez's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:34 AM
Very sad. No Katambe, for the Ugandan scammers.

3Rutez's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:30 AM
Could also teach them soldering skills too. Pass the flux.

3Rutez's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:24 AM
*clears throat* *adjusts collar*

I'll take it as a compliment then, I guess. Ego stroked and ready for the day. ;)

3Rutez's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:20 AM
OH NO, you did NOT literally compare me to Chanting Tantrum.. lmfao. I'm no magic Mike, but ♪I got the magic ....♪ Hahaha .... too much.

3Rutez's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:16 AM
*waves fist in the air*

DAMN HOOLIGANS!

I guess the forums are where the REAL peeps are at. :D

It's just such a let down when you find they are fake. Oh well.

3Rutez's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:13 AM
Try the hilly areas around the town. They should have signs posted.

^Isn't that the kid from Super Bad? Lol

3Rutez's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:08 AM
Why? Why must some douche bag make a fake profile, only to tell you to add them on a messenger service? It is pretty messed up if you ask me.

Furthermore, where do they get people's pictures for said fake profiles? Cell phone company connections? Are they using pics that are in the phone's memory after the phone has been returned? Saving images from social media sites? Alot of the fakes have self-taken cell phone pics. It is very disturbing how people can do such things. D-BAGS..... all the way.

Anyone agree or have any further input on this topic?

3Rutez's photo
Sat 01/05/13 08:16 AM
Yeah ladies... holla at yuh bwoy. ^^^

Adams Apple Checkpoint ......

3Rutez's photo
Fri 01/04/13 12:25 PM
That would be nice, but she is 500 miles away and doesn't have any future plans. I will always be on the lookout though... thanx old hippie.

Speaking of old hippies, I met Jorge Cervantes a few years back at the IGE when I was doing testing for LumiGrow. Ah yes, those were the days of Calibuddz ..... 3Rutez is born. :D

3Rutez's photo
Fri 01/04/13 09:40 AM
All I have to say about single full-time fathers is..... WE ARE THE BEEZ KNEEZ! ya know?

Really though, I would do ANYTHING for my daughters. Their mother didn't even send them gifts for Xmas, or even bother coming to visit them. Dead beat daddies?? There are just as many dead beat mommies out there as well.

As far as what women think about single dads....... I have heard many many nice things being said, how lucky my girls are to have the best dad, how I am doing so good, and that one day I will find someone. Blah blah blah. To tell you the truth, now that my head is screwed on tightly, I could give a rats *** if I find someone. I get to spend each waking day with the 2 most beautiful girls I have ever laid my eyes upon.

If someone wants to be a part of OUR lives, that would be bless, but I am through looking. Let them look for me. I am the catch. ;)

God bless every single full-time parent.

3Rutez's photo
Thu 01/03/13 10:52 AM
Thank you very much. :)