waving Hey T where yah been ? you on FB mail me your info:thumbsup:

carold's photo
Sat 05/17/14 09:11 AM
Is that Tammi that used to be on here?

carold's photo
Sat 05/17/14 08:41 AM
Good morning Minlgers drinker

I don't need my hair to thin or thicken ohwell

Viv has me in the mood for crawlfish think I'll hit a crawlfish boil later drool

carold's photo
Sat 05/17/14 08:07 AM

Believe it or not I'm heading to the Guadalupe River next Friday after work or early Saturday morning... A girl friend of mine and me are going...... Time to party on the river...drinks :banana:

Looks beautiful don't be surprised if me and my buddy show up :wink: flowerforyou

carold's photo
Sat 05/17/14 07:34 AM
Just finished half a pot of coffee drinker

Now picking up and cleaning up laundry to do. Thank God it is weekend Yay maybe I'll hit a crawlfish boil :banana:

carold's photo
Sat 05/17/14 07:30 AM

Crawfish Boil at my sons tomorrow..it will be the 12th year he's had it..half the town will be there !
Yummy think I'll make a crawfish boil this weekend before it gets to hot:banana:

carold's photo
Thu 05/15/14 07:43 PM

Oh jemare..thank you for the cake !! It looks yummy and just the kind I need..one I cant get to, to eat !!laugh

carol at my age, even the hot flashes are gone !
I'm looking over to when the hot flashes are overbigsmile

carold's photo
Thu 05/15/14 07:12 PM

My does gossip fly I sure Haven't had time to plan any secret meet.

The last weekend in Sept sounds good whats one week. :banana:

Well, that's great Carold, glad you're still planning on coming then!

I've also found these great little cottages which are more like motel rooms, some with kitchenettes, some without. One style of room can accommodate up to 4 people and the other style would accommodate 2 people comfortably. They are a stone's throw from Lake Travis in Lago Vista, just outside Austin. Here is the link to the website for the cottages, just keep in mind that we are still looking and haven't made a final decision yet as we don't have a final count on the amount of people who will be attending:

http://alohasuitesoflaketravis.com/
It looks nice drinker

carold's photo
Tue 05/13/14 06:19 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: Happy Birthday Viv :banana: :banana: Happy Happy drinks drinks

carold's photo
Tue 05/13/14 06:13 AM
Could of been Viv what what your one hot mommadrinks drinks

carold's photo
Tue 05/13/14 06:04 AM
:banana: :banana: Happy Happy :banana: Viv Happy Birthday :banana: :banana:

carold's photo
Tue 05/13/14 05:22 AM
Good morning alldrinker

My night was peaceful Evan got a go go day today busy from 9 till 9drinker

Having my coffee so I can get ready to go go go :banana:

Carole what are cats for your the second one this week already had the an issue with the cat lol laugh

carold's photo
Tue 05/13/14 05:17 AM

Houston, I missed you today. Tomorrow is a busy day for me. I will touch base when I can...flowerforyou :heart: smooched :heart:

waving
Houston is finally getting some of this rain that has been going around :banana: Our yard needs it :banana:

All else in swell:banana: Life is good :banana:

Good morning minglersdrinker

Any one up for coffeedrinker

carold's photo
Tue 05/13/14 05:13 AM

Thanks for the nice comments! We are off to Portland at 6am. We are going to work our way down the California coast after Mt. St Helens and the Columbia River Gorgena:

:banana: In one with nature how romantic flowerforyou flowerforyou

Sounds like a wonderful honey mooon with you and your new bride drinker

Wishing you both the best life has to offer flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

carold's photo
Tue 05/13/14 04:36 AM
My does gossip fly I sure Haven't had time to plan any secret meet.

The last weekend in Sept sounds good whats one week. :banana:

carold's photo
Tue 05/13/14 04:33 AM

We decided on Sept?ohwell I was hoping for Oct not as hot.flowerforyou

@Carold.....We asked what everyone would like best and the ones who responded agreed the last weekend in Sept would work for them. It was my understanding you had prior plans with Ese to go see Vivian in October, according to what you posted in "Let's Go Topicless" thread so we thought that time was out for you. But Ese told me that he and you were planning to go up to see Vivian and then he had hoped to bring you and Viv to our meet in Austin which had already been scheduled for Sept 26-28, so it didn't quite make sense to me. Maybe he got the dates confused. It was also my understanding that you and a few others are planning your own separate meet, so not knowing when that was going to be, most here liked the last weekend in September. Hope your meet goes well also! It's nice to get together with people we've come to have good friendships with. happy

A secret meet of just Ese and Carol? That doesn't sound very secret!

No silly, not just Ese and Carold...I heard a few others are included but that's for Carold to share with whomever she cares to share. happy

carold's photo
Mon 05/12/14 06:16 AM
Sounds like a great time flowerforyou I know you'll have a blast:banana:

carold's photo
Mon 05/12/14 05:27 AM
I'm making time on the home from work :banana:

carold's photo
Mon 05/12/14 04:35 AM
Hope all had a great Mothers Day drinker Had brunch at La Madeline with the kiddos.flowerforyou Worked night shift.ohwell Today I get a Mani pedi bigsmile

carold's photo
Mon 05/12/14 04:31 AM
Good morning Mingler hope all had a great Mothers Dayflowerforyou

I had to work at night ohwell but we all went out for Brunch at La Madeline :banana: Today is a mani pedi after work drinker drinker

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25