Community > Posts By > somewhatshy2

somewhatshy2's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:28 PM

Grown-A$$ Men and Ladies here, on a Holiday-Week-end...

frustrated tears bigsmile

hey there sweetie..how are you tonight??waving

somewhatshy2's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:25 PM
don't give out number or last name, sometimes not even first name. but what moofooga said is true, some women are just as guilty as the men

somewhatshy2's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:11 PM

He was just tenderizing what he was going to eat later...:tongue:
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

somewhatshy2's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:10 PM
best way to go drinker bigsmile

somewhatshy2's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:08 PM
When does PDA go just a little too far? Tonight, my son and I were standing in line to get a burger, and this middle aged couple in front of us started out with their arms around each others waist, no biggie and little kisses on the cheeks, no biggie, but then the butt massages and boob massages started along with very long passionate kissing...if you can't even wait long enough to get your food, maybe you should order delivery.

somewhatshy2's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:57 PM
my son put that as the song people hear on my phone when the call me. people are amused to think that would be my ring back.:smile:

somewhatshy2's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:56 PM
stand your ground with them, and don't be the door mat any longer.

somewhatshy2's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:54 PM
Very nice, kat. Good work flowers

somewhatshy2's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:52 PM
what about peace and prosperity, or find the symbol for your name and have that done.

somewhatshy2's photo
Fri 08/29/08 01:01 PM
I live in Texas, and it was on the news today that both Obama and McCain did not register with the state in time for them to be on the ballots....soooo what is a person supposed to do if they have no one to vote for?

somewhatshy2's photo
Fri 08/29/08 04:42 AM
good morning...I don't drink coffee, but maybe Etrain is on to something with snorting the grounds.

I'm in major need of caffeine this morning. yawn

somewhatshy2's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:30 PM

I looooooooove Maxine!!! Those card's are so funny.

she is my hero laugh

somewhatshy2's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:27 PM
Cure for headaches: take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away. Martha

Take a lime, mix it with tequila, chill and drink! 'All' your pains go away. Maxine

If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves. They give a non-slip grip that makes opening jars easy. Martha

Go ask that very cute neighbor if he can open it for you.
Maxine

Don't throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces. Martha

Leftover wine??????????? HELLO !!!!!!! Maxine

somewhatshy2's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:02 PM
some people just don't think, and others do it for shock value.

somewhatshy2's photo
Thu 08/28/08 07:38 PM
A young boy had just gotten his driver's permit and asked his father if they could discuss his use of the car.

His father said he'd make a deal with his son. "You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a little, get your hair cut and we'll talk about the car."

The boy thought about that for a moment, decided he'd settle for the offer and they agreed on it.

After about six weeks his father said, "Son, I've been real proud. You brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been studying your Bible, but I'm real disappointed you didn't get your hair cut."

The young man paused a moment then said, "You know, Dad, I've been thinking about that, and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair and there's even a strong argument that Jesus had long hair.

To this his father replied, "Did you also notice they all walked everywhere they went?"

somewhatshy2's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:14 PM
Super glue will do the trick laugh laugh

somewhatshy2's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:13 PM
I have a son, and he was the worst at potty training. Might miss something if he had to take time out. Just keep after him and take him every 30 minutes to an hour. Time consuming, but it works. Good luckflowerforyou

somewhatshy2's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:12 PM
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

somewhatshy2's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:05 AM
laugh oops

somewhatshy2's photo
Thu 08/28/08 04:52 AM
As usual, right on target. :smile:

Have a fantastic day Frank flowerforyou

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25