Community > Posts By > AngelMapper

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:31 PM

generally u shouldnt trust us LOL... but I know how u feel im sittin g here bored to death and wish to god the phone would ring...living by myself sucks..

would it be better to live with someone you hate and who hates you back and all they do is b!tch and moan, but at least it's social interaction?:wink:

exactly...Ive come to realise i miss just random things..

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:27 PM

What is the worst thing you ever ate?

Hmmm well it wasnt so m uch what I ate but more or less some thing I drank. when I was a kid my dad chewed and spit it in cans...well I allways drank the soda they left out after they went to bed at night sort of a little some thing for me in the morns while I read or w/e well I picked up a can and chugged it and it was full of his chew/spit...I hurled for 2 straight hours..

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:24 PM
generally u shouldnt trust us LOL... but I know how u feel im sittin g here bored to death and wish to god the phone would ring...living by myself sucks..

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:22 PM

what is something that could make you cry

Hmmmmm thats a good one I like that... Seeing my brother..

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:19 PM
awww cmn peoples im 1/3rd in to the cup...surelly u wanna ask a random person some thing random about them selves..

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:18 PM

When is your birthdate

october 17th 1987 Im a lirbra the balancer, were loving kind affectionete yeat are not walked on lightly and have a strong standing when it comes to right and wrong.

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:15 PM
Ok heres the deal I have a large mug of COCO (loves my coco) during wich untill this cup is gone u may ask me questions XD.... yes im bored and I love being asked personal questions.... so ask away

personal questions please not mathmatics or w/e LOL

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:13 PM
:banana:

LMFAO that made me laugh ty... LMFAO

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:12 PM

If anyone wants to have a nice conversation on the phone let me know and I will give you my number. I just feel like talking

ANy thing wrong mate?

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:09 PM

I guess I don't understand why some one so young would worry so much about such things...

I never have been like every one else I guess for my age range, even growing up I never had fun cause I just didnt see what they did as fun id rather readf and learn some thing I guess. Now days I am a fun person but Im philisophical and I think about things I shouldnt for my age..

maybe you are an old soul in a young man`s body

Ive been told that before... I dnk I just I dnt feel I belong here I soppouse...Like I feel and allways have different some how distant to the world. My biggest thing is women seem to have no clas now days were as I like romance and to I guess win there heart...now days its meet spread legs bye...(no offence intended here just a generalisastion)

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:08 PM

i likes my men a lil mean and egotistical its kinda sexy

laugh :thumbsup:

I wouldnt say im egotistical but Im confident in what I want and what im going to do.

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:07 PM

Is it weird that I find nerdy looking girls very interesting???? huh bigsmile

Not at all esspecially with my interest I prefer some one who can jump in and underrstand what Im doing.

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:05 PM

maybe when you quit looking she will find you.

I have given up, all together I just dnt wanna deal with it any more... For now on ill let them come to me..LOL allthough nothing ever gets done by sitting around..

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:03 PM

Now I'm curious...how long did it take you to realize she was cold-hearted, cruel and had no personality? Seems like that's the sort of thing one would notice BEFORE they started dating someone, not after the relationship is over, right?huh

Well It started after one of my x's was raped, well she never liked my x (that I can understand) but like I was still really good friends with my x hell itd been 3 years sence we dated...well I went and saw her in the hospital and when I get home shes just going off about how im going around cheating on her and how my x is a slut etc and I told her hey dude shes laying in hopital bed after being raped and beaten u could show some sympathy even just on a person to person bases dnt have to like her but damn... and it just got worse, like she kicked me out of MY apartment because she dint want to go to her moms and left me high and dry... there was alot of stuff.

I'm just wondering if she was like that before you got together, or did she change personalities after you were dating?

She changed after we started dating, she was the guilt trip sort, made me feel bad about things I shouldnt have. No im not the kind that I let my ambition run over people eather.... I guess my problem is I care to much for every one...were as years ago I was cold and very different.

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 08:01 PM

I guess I don't understand why some one so young would worry so much about such things...

I never have been like every one else I guess for my age range, even growing up I never had fun cause I just didnt see what they did as fun id rather readf and learn some thing I guess. Now days I am a fun person but Im philisophical and I think about things I shouldnt for my age..

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 07:59 PM

Now I'm curious...how long did it take you to realize she was cold-hearted, cruel and had no personality? Seems like that's the sort of thing one would notice BEFORE they started dating someone, not after the relationship is over, right?huh

Well It started after one of my x's was raped, well she never liked my x (that I can understand) but like I was still really good friends with my x hell itd been 3 years sence we dated...well I went and saw her in the hospital and when I get home shes just going off about how im going around cheating on her and how my x is a slut etc and I told her hey dude shes laying in hopital bed after being raped and beaten u could show some sympathy even just on a person to person bases dnt have to like her but damn... and it just got worse, like she kicked me out of MY apartment because she dint want to go to her moms and left me high and dry... there was alot of stuff.

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 07:56 PM

you have to sort through alot of nuggets to find the gold,.. drinker

just keep seeking what you want to find,..

the world is only your reflection bigsmile

wooooow thats deep... I like that LOL see why cant I find a philisophical women!

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 07:55 PM
KInky ;)

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 07:54 PM
I dnk I guess ive just really grown tired of the secound best thing... O_O theres normal people out there? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED *cracks whip* U HAVE FAILZ ME FOR THE LAST TIME! BAD COMPUTER BAD!

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 09/05/09 07:52 PM
HOOOOORAY COngrats!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25